About Ellen Marie Design

Inspired bridal veils, headpieces, and accessories.

Ellen Marie Design - Affordable couture for a truly special wedding!  Ellen Marie is a unique bridal accessories and veil designer.   Ellen Marie's on-line shop features modern and vintage inspired birdcage veils, couture bridal veils and accessories, unique bridal fascinators, bridal headpieces, bridal hats, headband veils, hair accessories, feather hair clips, hair flowers, and bridal jewelry.  Ellen Marie also specializes in bridesmaids veils and hair clips, and unique accessories for your wedding party.  Bridal accessories can be made to match your wedding color or theme.  You don't have to wear the same mass-produced accessories found in every bridal store:  why not wear something special as a unique reflection of your personal style?

Ellen Marie prides herself on providing exceptional customer service:  she guarantees you will be delighted with your bridal veil and accessories.  Ellen personally answers every inquiry:  feel free to send your bridal gown photos and inspiration ideas directly to her by email to EllenMariePDX [at] gmail.com to obtain a quote on your one of a kind bridal veil, headpiece, or accessories design.  Or browse available designs in her on-line store at www.EllenMarieDesign.com.

Ellen Marie Design Features:

Visit www.EllenMarieDesign.com to shop online.

Contact Ellen Marie by email at ellenmariepdx [at] gmail.com or visit her website for your custom headpiece designed to match your wedding theme and wedding gown.  Affordable couture for a truly special wedding.  Bring your wedding vision to life!

Ellen Marie is based in Portland, Oregon where she works from her private design studio.  You may schedule an appointment by email if you would like to discuss design ideas or to try on products in person.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Portland

Follow Ellen Marie Design on

14 Reviews for Ellen Marie Design

Ellen was absolutely fantastic! She listened to what I was hoping for and somehow interpretted my ramblings into a dream veil! Absolutely wonderful and incredibly reasonably priced for such a unique service.

Profile Picture Betsy, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We're having a small ceremony with just the two of us. I contacted Ellen Marie design with only three weeks until the ceremony. We communicated via email and I was able to send her pictures of my dress, wrap and ideas about how I'd like to wear my hair, and the veil and flower colors/types that I liked. We were able to meet in person a week later and the owner had made several custom flowers for me to choose from that all matched my dress (blue chiffon). She also brought several veils for me to choose from, to ensure I got the one I wanted. I was very impressed with the responsiveness and flexibility of the owner. It was a great experience!

Profile Picture User4709721, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I love the quality and workmanship on the veil, it was really beautiful..EM ensures that the veil was carefully wrapped and packaged for delivery as well..I am very happy to know that despite being halfway across the world, EM takes in my order and was able to fulfill what they promised.

Profile Picture Kelly, 1/5/13, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1286241149505 birdcageveilwithcathedralveil19

10% Off Coupon for Veil and Headpieces for Bride and Bridesm

Redeem In-Store
Choose your Ellen Marie birdcage veil, bridal fascinator, hair flower or hair feather clip and accessories, and get 10% off your entire purchase. Visit this link and the discount coupon will be applied. http://www.ellenmariedesign.com?code=weddingwire Bring your wedding vision to life with a unique veil, headpiece or custom design. Why be ordinary when you can have affordable couture style? Ellen Marie can design a style to match your gown, and make matching hair clips for your bridesmaid
#WWaa57be5e57c875c3

1 ENDORSEMENT
By far some of the most beautiful bridal accessories I have ever seen. If you are looking for the one thing that will make your wedding look complete it's an Ellen Marie accessory. Handmade with love and passion for beauty, Ellen Marie's veils, fascinators and jewelry are the perfect addition to any bridal gown or bridesmaid ensemble.

Events