About Ania Bridal

Proud recipient of The Knot's Best of Weddings award in 2015, 2016, and 2017.

Ania Bridal believes the wedding gown you choose should reflect your own style and personality. Ania provides a relaxing, pressure-free environment where brides can feel at ease. The Ania stylists are a body-positive team that celebrates diversity and inclusivity, and Ania brides of every size, ability, and identity receive nothing less than the highest caliber of customer service. Our unparalleled gown collection offers a wide selection of gowns that can accommodate a variety of budgets. Ania has been a proud recipient of The Knot's Best of Weddings award for 2015, 2016 and 2017.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Bridesmaids (1)
Cleaning (1)
Preservation (1)
Garters (1)

Love Love Love Ania Bridal! It was our last stop on a day filled with dress shopping. Shelley was so helpful and sweet! I'm all over the place when it comes to what I want in a wedding dress and she was great at being flexible and getting me to think about why I liked certain dresses and not others. She as super knowledgable and did a great job of handling all the opinions in the group.
I haven't picked a dress yet, but narrowed it down to a few we looked at there. I'll definitely be back!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride

I had an absolutely incredible experience at Ania. I 100% recommend Krystal as your bridal stylist. She made me feel comfortable and confident. She asked the right questions and quickly understood what I was looking for, even if I did not. I booked an appointment for my sister with her after my appointment because I wanted my sister to have a great experience too. Krystal went above and beyond to share her knowledge and truly cared about our individual experiences. It was like talking to a professional friend throughout the entire process. Thank you! The store was incredibly elegant with stunning photo opportunities and gorgeous gowns! We loved our time here.

Profile Picture Tenielle, 6/30/18, 1 Review

Partial Refund
5 AWARDS

Events

521 SW 11th Ave, Ste. 100, Portland, OR 97205   See On Map
503-796-9170 (phone) 503-796-0008 (fax)
Ania Bridal is a wedding gown salon from Portland, OR servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Oregon, Washington, and California. Ania Bridal is a professional bridal salon that has been part of the bridal gown wedding industry since 1998 specializing in couture wedding gowns.