Ania Bridal

Portland, OR View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Ania Bridal is a luxury wedding boutique in Portland, Oregon. The dedicated stylists are on hand to help you achieve your stylistic dreams for your big day. Their high-end customer care and curated collection of designer gowns will ensure that you and your loved ones enjoy a truly memorable and pleasant shopping experience.

In light of COVID-19, to continue providing an elevated experience in a safe environment, Ania Bridal now operates by appointment only. With respect to COVID safety protocols, masks are highly encouraged; however, they are optional. In addition, we also make sure to clean and sanitize fitting rooms after every appointment to ensure our store is running safely so can we provide the best service and experience for our brides during this time.

Ania Bridal is home to beautiful gowns and formal dresses in a range of styles and sizes, so you and your wedding party will find all you need at this plush store. Maggie Sottero, Rebecca Ingram, Enzoani, Elysee, and Pronovias are just some of the labels available here. To-be-weds can schedule an appointment and begin their sartorial journey with effortless ease and in timeless elegance.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.7

• Micaela
    Micaela Married on 12/05/2021

Absolute Dream

Kelley is the most helpful person I’ve worked with this entire planning process, and she helped me find THE dress my first time shopping. When I’ve had to reschedule an appointment or had a question, the team is always so helpful and responsive. And the dress I got for my budget was out of this world!
    Molly Married on 09/17/2021

Amazing experience!

I chose Ania because they were the only ones who carried my dream designer. My consultant, Amanda, was amazing the whole time! She was attentive, sweet, professional, answered all my questions, and totally attuned to what I wanted and needed. My 1st dress ended up being THE dress and she did so well with the sizing I hardly needed any alterations. My seamstress, Marissa, was amazing as well, she had so many tips, tricks, and ideas! Everyone there is awesome and I am so glad I ended up working with them.
  • Kate
    Katie Married on 07/17/2021

Wonderful Experience

As a plus size bride, I was very tentative to go dress shopping. I had a preconcieved idea of what was going to happen. I walked into Ania and was greeted by name. I was shown a room and then moved to another as I had requested the bigger room with champagne. It was a beautiful space! The sales person was extremely friendly and welcoming. She didn't say a thing about my being a plus size bride either. She chose some dresses and helped me get into them. She gave me time in each and went back to retry the ones that I liked. She was fantastic and cannot thank her enough for making me feel like a bride without feeling one size or another. I bought a dress off the rack because it fit like a glove. She showed me my size on the tablet but didn't say anything out loud in front of my guests. I thought this was such a thoughtful gesture. Overall, a truly great experience.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

35 photos · 04/14/2019
  • Cameron & Kylie
    64 photos · 09/29/2018

521 SW 11th Ave Ste. 100 Portland, OR, 97205

Monday: 10am - 6pm Tuesday: 10am - 6pm Wednesday: 10am - 6pm Thursday: 10am - 6pm Friday: 10am - 6pm Saturday: 10am - 6pm Sunday: 11am - 5pm
Location of (Ania Bridal)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding