Anna's Bridal

Lake Oswego, OR View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Anna’s Bridal is a wedding boutique near Portland, Oregon. It is known as a premier bridal boutique for its elegance and excellent customer service. You can easily dress up all of the important people taking part in your special day. Anna's has an array of exclusive gowns to fit any price range or size. Located in the heart of Downtown Lake Oswego, Anna’s Bridal boutique has over 26 years of service under their belt. The award-winning boutique also works hand-in-hand with Bridal Bliss, an in-house wedding planning team. They also have a hand selected team of masterful experts that provide on-site alterations.

Designs Offered
Anna’s Bridal also has gowns and dresses for mothers of the groom and bride, bridesmaids and flower girls. Designers include:

• Bliss by Monique Lhuillier
  • Ti Adora
  • Willowby
  • Wtoo
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Laura
    Laura P. Getting married on 08/20/2022

The very best!

Anna’s Bridal was my very best bridal salon experience! I said “yes to the dress” here and am forever grateful. The store atmosphere is warm and welcoming. Katie and Anna are so incredibly helpful, kind and patient. I went in knowing the silhouette I wanted and was able to pull options in a variety of fabrics and with unique details. The selection of dresses is beautiful and extensive- there is truly something for every personal style. I brought in my Mom’s old wedding dress because we were hoping to incorporate it in my wedding as well, and Anna was able to make it modern in a snap with her exquisite tailoring eye. I couldn’t sleep all night after finding my dress because I was buzzing with excitement. It was the feeling I’d always dreamt of having! I highly recommend any and all brides to visit Anna’s!
    Meagan K. Getting married on 08/13/2022

Beautiful Dresses, Fun Experience!

Anna's was one of our first dress shopping stops. Anna worked with us and instantly help me narrow down what I liked/didn't like. All of the dresses were stunning and I found my dress quickly. Anna and the team were wonderful to work with, very knowledgeable and so friendly! Excited for my dress to arrive :).
  • Shannon
    Shannon R. Getting married on 08/13/2022

Great at helping you through the process!

The service I received from Anna and her entire staff during my appointment was top-notch! I came in feeling not-confident I would find something as I couldn't articulate what I was looking for and had confused myself and my vision. That being said, Katie and Anna were wonderful and asked great questions to help me breakdown what I was looking for! Anna originally stated that she knew a dress I would love but it was over my budget so she wouldn't pull it... after seeing it in person, I held off in hopes I would find something in my budget. Throughout the appointment, I kept thinking back to the Pronovias gown. After trying it on, my mom broke into tears and we knew it was it. Anna was so wonderful and took a % off because she knew it was over my budget! Feels so great to have shopped local and support Anna!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

14 photos · 06/06/2019
  • Cody & Hannah
    36 photos · 09/04/2016

Bridal Bliss Bridal Bliss Wedding Planners

Great staff, great service, gorgeous dresses!

402 N State. Lake Oswego, OR, 97034
Location of (Anna's Bridal)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding