Sew Truly Yours

Beaverton, OR View map

Sew Truly Yours, located in Beaverton, Oregon, specializes in bridal sewing and alterations. Their top priority is to exceed your expectations for personalized service, quality, and care. Sew Truly Yours offers:

• Bridal gown alterations
  • Custom veils, sashes, and belts
  • Mother-of-the-Bride / Mother-of-the-Groom dress alterations
  • Bridesmaid dress sewing and alterations
  • Custom flower girl dresses
  • Professional garment steaming

With Sew Truly Yours as part of your team, you can relax knowing you and the bridal party will look fabulous on your special day with a fit that is Sew Truly Yours!

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Amanda S. Married on 07/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Respectful, kind, and great attention to detail

Sarah was recommended to me by the dress shop where I bought my dress. I messaged her and she gave me a date to come in after I received my dress. When I got the dress from the dress shop , the bottom was so small it would hardly fit over my hips and the top was so big that it looked like a chip bag full of air.
    I took it to Sarah and she fixed everything. The bottom fits me perfectly now and she basically had to redo the entire top for me. She even hand sewed on 130 buttons from the bottom of the zipper, all the way down to the end of the train. She also added a bustle and fixed some weird wrinkles in the dress.
    Sarah is so kind and fun to be around, she will make you laugh and smile during the whole appointment.
    I am very grateful that I decided to take my dress to Sew Truly Yours and I’m so excited to wear it to my wedding.

Sew Truly Yours's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and your beautiful wedding dress! - Sarah
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 08/02/2020

5 Stars-Experienced, Trustworthy, Friendly & Affordable Service

If you need wedding dress or wedding party alterations look no more-- Sarah at Sew Truly Yours is phenomenal. Sarah is incredibly talented, responsive, detail oriented and timely. I reached out to her regarding my wedding dress for alterations and heard back right away.

The initial consultation, at her clean/well-setup "home studio" was comfortable and informative. She will assess the dress, discuss options including price implications and timeline.

My dress has lace/sequins/layers of fabric with a diamond back (not the easiest to handle). I had a very specific idea for my bustle and she made it happen and all the other little refinements were just perfect. She even sent a PDF with pictures, outlining how to "bustle" this dress.

Her prices were very reasonable and having direct contact with her (the owner) was so comforting verse going through a bridal shop. She hit her deadlines, price points and was very flexible taking on alterations for my wedding party. My wedding party had nothing but good things to say.

Do yourself a FAVOR -- call Sarah if you need any bridal alterations.

Sew Truly Yours's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie, for that lovely review. It has been such a pleasure working with you and your wedding party! - Sarah
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Beaverton, OR
5033191605
Location of (Sew Truly Yours)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding