740 SW Washington St, Portland, OR 97205 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Kash Ross Custom Clothiers & Hong Kong Tailors

Kash Ross Hong Kong Custom Tailors is family owned and has been in business in the same location in downtown Portland Oregon for decades.Family tradition builds generations of skill and experience. And when looking for tailor made attire, skill is paramount. Kash Ross is the only master tailor in Portland Oregon still successfully operating a storefront after over 40 years. Trained by his father, a well known and respected clothing maker in Bombay, Kash Ross learned the art of a custom tailor. In any visit to the store you may be privy to one of Kash's many rich stories from traveling through America and Europe fitting successful men. All of this world experience, skill, and creativity are present in Kash Ross Hong Kong Tailors creations.

Follow Kash Ross Custom Clothiers & Hong Kong Tailors on

Photos 18 Photos
Videos 1 Video

2 Reviews for Kash Ross Custom Clothiers & Hong Kong Tailors

Ginger · Married on 07/04/2015

If you are looking for a custom made suit of the finest quality, look no further. We thought we might rent a suit for a wedding but couldn't find exactly what we were looking for -apparently a grey suit with a black lapel is not a common thing according to men's warehouse- so we heard about this place from a close friend. Not only was the service outstanding, but the suit, shirts and all the accessories were done by agreed times and not a single alteration needed to be done on final pick up. They were able to make the suit jacket I wanted without hesitation and even embroidered my husbands name in the jacket and monogram on the cuffs. This is a family owned business so you know everyone that you are dealing with. They are such a sweet family but regardless of that, you get quality made clothing at a great and fair price. I can't thank this business enough and will continue to use them any future needs.

Sent on 04/07/2016

Anthony · Married on 07/04/2015

I had heard about Kash Ross from a close friend of mine who had custom shirts made for him. When I saw them I knew I had to have some made for me. The suit that was made for the wedding was actually for a close friend of mine who was in search of a particular style, cut, and fit. Having gone to the "traditional" suit shops we were unable to get what we were looking for. I had a business card with me of Kash Ross' number and right as I called the expert tailor Roshan answered and we immediately set up an appointment for my buddy the next day. Upon arrival I was so thoroughly impressed with the shop, the atmosphere, the staff, and service that I knew I had made the perfect choice when I picked up the phone and made the referral. Needless to say my friend's suit was dialed in to his exact specifications adding extreme value to his special day. When my friend was finished getting fitted I had to jump in and get fitted as well. The selection of fabrics is top notch. I'm not an expert on what makes fabrics special, but after a brief 10 minute conversation I felt empowered about style. The selection of patterns is vast allowing anyone to express their style. Everything, I mean everything about Kash Ross is a special experience. There is nothing like having clothes made for you, and only you. From this point forward I plan to have all my professional attire crafted by the hands of Kash Ross, and encourage others do so as well.

Sent on 04/08/2016

Kash Ross Custom Clothiers & Hong Kong Tailors FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $1,000 - $1,999
    $2,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Father of the Bride
    Father of the Groom
    Groom
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Formal Gowns
    Tuxedo Rentals
  • What is your return policy?
    Exchanges
    Final Sales
    Full Refund
    Partial Sale

• 740 SW Washington St Portland, 97205 See on map
    Location of (Kash Ross Custom Clothiers & Hong Kong Tailors)