The Shabby Chic Bride

Salem, OR View map Visit website

The Shabby Chic Bride is a bridal boutique company located in Salem, Oregon, servicing the surround Willamette Valley area. The company strives to provide brides with a range of beautiful gowns in a relaxed and friendly environment. In collaboration with the company’s dedicated staff, brides can freely express their desires and begin the fun process of finding the dress they’ve always dreamt of.

The Shabby Chic Bride provides brides with a range of services and items to help create their picture-perfect wedding dress. The company can also provide services for bridesmaids, flower girls, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom. The services offered include cleaning, consignment, and sample sales. Other items available include but are not limited to:

• Veils
  • Customary attire
  • Jewelry
  • Shoes
  • Hair accessories
  • Plus size gowns
  • Garters

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Cleaning
Consignment
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
3.3

1 User photo

• Brenda
    Brenda Married on 02/08/2020

Found the most Amazing dress!!!

Service was great, very helpful and helped with suggestions and friendly!!
  • Mary
    Mary Married on 07/27/2014
    I rarely write reviews but after reading the only review here on this site I was absolutely compelled to. I would recommend this store (and have) to all my friends and family. After coming from a staunch, and very unappealing experience at Davids Bridal, wear they literately wanted me to fill out the equivalent to a job application to even look at a dress, And refusing based on principle,I left that store feeling disappointed that this day of finding the magic of a dream dress had been compromised.
    As I entered SC I was met with warmth and openness. Elisabeth greeted me and my Best friend (Maid of Honor) with a sincere smile and determination to be helpful. I said I was and 10/12 on the bottom and a 12/14 on top. She directed us to racks full of gowns and encouraged me to try on, based in that some of them had been altered. It was the most fun pouring through all these options. I felt like a kid in a candy store. I chose about 8 dresses varying in sizes from 10 - 14. Elisabeth was the perfect blend of helpful and absent. I didn't feel like she was babysitting us or hovering, though she miraculously appeared when I needed her to take a dress to the room. I cannot write enough words to say how professional and friendly she was. She was also very honest and informative. The first one I tried on she immediately said was "huge." She was right and kept me moving forward though my selection. The greatest thing was that I chose dresses I would not have in a Bridal store, because of price and pressure. I chose what I liked, not what the price tag warranted. I would advise all brides to at least experience the freedom in this. Especially Brides like me who are middle Age and 30 years ago spent way too much for a wedding dress that they looked at later and said "What was I thinking?"
    The gown I chose I never would have chosen in a photo. I would have passed it by. And it is absolutely drop dead gorgeous! This review is long and there is more to say. Go TO The Shabby Chic
  • User2336153 2+ years ago
    I contacted Shabby Chic right before they moved. I was able to find my dress the first trip into the store. The ladies there were wonderful. Helped me find my dress, fix the zipper on my dress, then after they moved, before they opened there new store, they were able to get me my dress back to me. This store was amazing! I would highly recommend this store to anyone looking for a dress or any wedding attire.

Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth Only The Best Sound Mobile DJ & Photobooth Wedding DJs

The ladies at Shabby Chic provide some of the best and most affordable dresses in Salem. I look forward to them moving to their new location soon! Always a pleasure to work with and their service is exceptional. You cannot go wrong checking out their inventory for that once in a lifetime day!

2195 Hyacinth Street Northeast, 100 Salem, OR, 97301

Tuesday - Friday 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. and Saturday's 9-5. Consignments accepted Tuesday - Friday.
Location of (The Shabby Chic Bride)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding