Alteration Boutique

Vancouver, WA View map Visit website

Alteration Boutique is a wedding tailoring service located in Vancouver, Washington. This company can help you create the perfect fit for your dress or suit in time for your special day. Staffed by expert tailors, the store offers timely and professional services with your comfort in mind.

Alteration Boutique offers a multitude of services to ensure that your wedding ensemble is flattering and fitted for your big day. The team can manage the alterations of your wedding party’s gowns and tuxedos, including length adjustment and the addition of buttonholes. They can also provide services for the parents of the party so that each member of your entourage looks their best throughout your celebration. Following this, you can return your clothing to the boutique where it can receive preservation treatment. This will keep your stunning ensemble in its best condition for years to come.

• Woman-owned

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groom
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Preservation

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

• Raely
    Raely H. Married on 07/02/2022

Wedding dress alteration

I needed my wedding dress taken out a bit and the bridal shop I went to recommended Alterations Boutique. Making an appointment was very simple online through their website. Nadia was very professional and I had great faith that my dress would turn out great. My expectations were more than met! At my second appointment to try on my dress after the alterations had been made my dress fit perfectly! I’m so relieved and I can’t wait to wear my dress now. Thank you Nadia and everyone at Alterations Boutique for making my dream dress become pure perfection.
  • Wendy
    Wendy Z. Married on 06/12/2022

Best wedding dress service in Portland/Vancouver

I had my wedding dress alteration done here and it was the best decision! I highly recommend it! My dress turned out beautifully in fit, length, look, and comfort.

Nadya is extremely thoughtful and made great recommendations! She has decades of experience in this industry. Nadya and her team delivered on the alterations we agreed to together after the initial consultation and this work is excellent!

I can’t recommend this more for the quality of work and value! You wouldn’t go wrong with this place!
  • Jillian
    Jillian Married on 06/11/2022

Love My Dress

I bought my wedding dress in California and needed someone to alter it here in Portland. It's a very complicated wedding dress with a lot of beading and lace applique and I had to make sure to find someone who does hand beading. My dress was hemmed beautifully with a very delicate bustle. The pricing is extremely fair and I was quoted less than other places and the owner is very kind and easy to work with, as well as super flexible and accommodating. I had a really great experience and I would come back.

Alteration Boutique's reply:

Thank you for your feedback Jillian! You are gorgeous bride and your dress looks stunning! It was pleasure to work with you.

8002 A Northeast Highway 99 Vancouver, WA, 98665
360-386-2200

this location is closed. We relocated to "4305 NE Thurston Way Suite E"
Location of (Alteration Boutique)
4305 NE Thurston Way Suite E Vancouver, WA, 98662