Alteration Boutique Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Raely
    Raely H. Married on 07/02/2022

Wedding dress alteration

I needed my wedding dress taken out a bit and the bridal shop I went to recommended Alterations Boutique. Making an appointment was very simple online through their website. Nadia was very professional and I had great faith that my dress would turn out great. My expectations were more than met! At my second appointment to try on my dress after the alterations had been made my dress fit perfectly! I’m so relieved and I can’t wait to wear my dress now. Thank you Nadia and everyone at Alterations Boutique for making my dream dress become pure perfection.
  • Wendy
    Wendy Z. Married on 06/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding dress service in Portland/Vancouver

I had my wedding dress alteration done here and it was the best decision! I highly recommend it! My dress turned out beautifully in fit, length, look, and comfort.

Nadya is extremely thoughtful and made great recommendations! She has decades of experience in this industry. Nadya and her team delivered on the alterations we agreed to together after the initial consultation and this work is excellent!

I can’t recommend this more for the quality of work and value! You wouldn’t go wrong with this place!
  • Jillian
    Jillian Married on 06/11/2022

Love My Dress

I bought my wedding dress in California and needed someone to alter it here in Portland. It's a very complicated wedding dress with a lot of beading and lace applique and I had to make sure to find someone who does hand beading. My dress was hemmed beautifully with a very delicate bustle. The pricing is extremely fair and I was quoted less than other places and the owner is very kind and easy to work with, as well as super flexible and accommodating. I had a really great experience and I would come back.

Alteration Boutique's reply:

Thank you for your feedback Jillian! You are gorgeous bride and your dress looks stunning! It was pleasure to work with you.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Tosh
    Tosh Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They were able to save my train!

I brought my wedding dress here to be altered.
    Very kind and lovely professional staff.
    They made me feel very special.
    Even though they couldn't do exactly what I wanted on one part, they were clear with what they could do and gave me options that turned out beautiful.
    I wanted to cut the train off because I wanted to dance at the wedding, but they were able to bustle the train beautifully and save it!

Alteration Boutique's reply:

Thank you for your feedback Natasha! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!! You are beautiful bride!
    Bethany Married on 02/05/2022

Miracle workers!

My custom satin dress came in too small one and a half months before my wedding. Nadya was able to let the dress out at least 2 inches for a perfect fit with minimal to no evidence of a prior seam! The dress now fits beautifully and I can’t wait to wear it on my big day!

Alteration Boutique's reply:

Thank you for your feedback Bethany!
    You are beautiful bride and I’m so happy that I could be able to help.
  • Erin
    Erin F. Married on 01/22/2022

Amazing alterations!

I purchased my dress from Blue Sky Bridal (Portland,OR) and Alterations Boutique was one of the alterations locations they recommended. They did not disappoint! My first appointment was on Oct. 1 and my second appointment was Nov. 16. My dress has a very structure bodice with several pieces of boning and the dress needed to be taken in several inches. I also needed some loops added for the bustle. My dress fit like an absolute dream when I went in for the second fitting. I expected several rounds of fittings and alterations, but they got it right the first time. The staff is super knowledgeable and very professional. The owner was very kind and just as excited about my dress as I was. I highly recommend Alterations Boutique!

Alteration Boutique's reply:

Thank you for your feedback Erin! You are gorgeous bride and your dress looks perfect on you!
    Marisa Married on 01/16/2021
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding dress alterations

I needed a minor alteration to my wedding dress. The seamstress and shop owner was so friendly and just about the sweetest human ever. She was thorough and efficient with the alteration. The timeline was completely reasonable and she had wonderful suggestions for other vendors and shops as well. I can’t recommend this alterations shop enough!

Marisa,
    Thank you so much for your feedback! Your dress is gorgeous!
    Congratulations!
    Can’t wait to see your pictures.