Greg Hoskins Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Greg Hoskins Photography

Photography for couples in love.

I am a photographer because the connection between people moves me.  I am extremely passionate about creating authentic, genuine images of couples in love.  To me, it’s not about pretty pictures, the best compositions, or perfect poses.  To me, it’s about creating emotionally meaningful images for my couples.  It’s about capturing something intangible that brings happiness and inspires.  It’s about connecting with people in a way that is hard to put into words.

The connection you have with your photographer plays an extremely important role because I am with you more than anyone else on your wedding day.  This requires unconditional trust.  With trust, images are filled with authenticity, honesty, and sincere emotion.  This requires you to open up parts of yourselves that you may not be used to sharing and to trust me to capture those beautiful moments, even if it means doing something unique or different to create something extraordinary.

I like to attend weddings not as "the photographer" but as a close personal friend or family member that is there to experience the day with you and to soak it up with my camera.  I strive to create art that not only reflects the events that occurred on your wedding day, but all of the emotions that were felt.   I am inspired by love, music, Apple products, all things vintage, old-world architecture, and urban decay.  My favorite couples to photograph are in love with love, oftentimes laugh uncontrollably, have a unique sense of personal style, are passionate for living life, and appreciate good design and the arts.   If you feel a connection with my art, chances are we would make a successful team.  I love meeting new people and would love to get to know you.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Boise

Follow Greg Hoskins Photography on

28 Reviews for Greg Hoskins Photography

We chose Greg based on his style as well as the many positive reviews we read on weddingwire. Greg lived up to his reputation in all ways. He chose a perfect location for our engagement pics, which turned out fantastic and looked great on our website. Boise received record rainfall on our wedding day, but Greg took it in stride and provided us umbrellas which we used for our wedding photos in Kathryn Albertson Park (we've only seen a sample of the photos so far which look great, and we're excited to see the rest based on the work we've seen from Greg in the past.)

Almost as important as the pictures themselves, Greg is just a fun guy to be around. He takes his work seriously and does a fantastic job, and then he'll have a good laugh with you during downtimes - he just blends in as one of the guests at the wedding. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User4547531, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Greg was wonderful and so unique!!! He was very flexible with a chaotic day and up for anything! He took amazing photos and went above and beyond to capture so much of our engagement session and our big day!! He is truly awesome!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Greg was always prompt with his responses and available to answer any questions. When we made a last minute decision (after STDs had gone out, but before invites) to change the location of the wedding from Thailand to New York, Greg was flexible and stayed with the plan, agreed to the new date, and same services. The value was excellent - flights & accommodation - and we can't stop looking at the wonderful online gallery! His professionalism is unrivalled; he was clearly experienced, knew where he wanted us to stand and how. He had scouted the location the day before on his own time! We barely knew he was there at the ceremony - so unobtrusive, a perfect shadow with cameras to capture all the special moments. We got to also know Greg personally, as he spent time with us at the Rehearsal Dinner and Day After Lunch, and then drinks that evening - we didn't want to let him go back to Boise!

Profile Picture User4243111, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
4 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Greg, Thank you for all your attention to detail Greg! We have only heard wonderful things from our brides here at the water's edge Event Center! Thank you again for your professionalism and all that you give and do As a team player. See you here soon! Karen

Greg has an amazing gift of making people feel at home, comfortable to show who they really are. This is evident in the images he captures. You can see the love in a couples eyes and the joy of close friends. The realness of his photos is breath taking!

Greg is an amazing photographer with an amazing style all is own. He is very committed to his clients and creates true pieces of art in the images he captures. His photographs preserve the emotion of the moment so it can be cherished for years to come. He has a fun personality, is reliable, and great to work with!

Greg Hoskins is an amazing photographer! We would recommend him for all your photography needs!

Greg does a great job of covering the event...naturally. Easy to work with and a true professional. Great photos from a great photographer. Brad Rowen The Wedding Doctor/DJ One One 20 Year Owner/Entertainer

Boise, ID 83709   See On Map