Greg Hoskins Photography Reviews

28 | Boise, ID

28 Reviews for Greg Hoskins Photography

We chose Greg based on his style as well as the many positive reviews we read on weddingwire. Greg lived up to his reputation in all ways. He chose a perfect location for our engagement pics, which turned out fantastic and looked great on our website. Boise received record rainfall on our wedding day, but Greg took it in stride and provided us umbrellas which we used for our wedding photos in Kathryn Albertson Park (we've only seen a sample of the photos so far which look great, and we're excited to see the rest based on the work we've seen from Greg in the past.)

Almost as important as the pictures themselves, Greg is just a fun guy to be around. He takes his work seriously and does a fantastic job, and then he'll have a good laugh with you during downtimes - he just blends in as one of the guests at the wedding. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Julie · Married on 10/04/2014

Greg was wonderful and so unique!!! He was very flexible with a chaotic day and up for anything! He took amazing photos and went above and beyond to capture so much of our engagement session and our big day!! He is truly awesome!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Greg was always prompt with his responses and available to answer any questions. When we made a last minute decision (after STDs had gone out, but before invites) to change the location of the wedding from Thailand to New York, Greg was flexible and stayed with the plan, agreed to the new date, and same services. The value was excellent - flights & accommodation - and we can't stop looking at the wonderful online gallery! His professionalism is unrivalled; he was clearly experienced, knew where he wanted us to stand and how. He had scouted the location the day before on his own time! We barely knew he was there at the ceremony - so unobtrusive, a perfect shadow with cameras to capture all the special moments. We got to also know Greg personally, as he spent time with us at the Rehearsal Dinner and Day After Lunch, and then drinks that evening - we didn't want to let him go back to Boise!

Sent on 07/12/2014

A · Married on 10/05/2013

We knew Greg personally before and it was great to get to know him professionally. He has a wonderful passion for what he does, cares about getting the best out of his clients, and the pictures come out beautiful. Totally satisfied and would highly recommended!!!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Danielle · Married on 08/24/2013

Greg Hoskins is the best photographer i could have ever dreamed of! He was so easy going and never pushy during the entire process. He has become like a friend to us and we cherish all he did for us! Unique, creative, vintage and most of all a wonderful person!
    The Krals

Sent on 01/23/2014

Everything about our photography experience was amazing, from the quality of photos to the pure essence of the night captured in each one. The only thing I would change are more group photos and less of the couple photos. There were small details between me and my bridesmaids I wish I would have captured but I didn't realize it until the end.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Christine · Married on 06/08/2013

Greg is an amazing photographer that managed to capture all the emotions of the day that everyone was feeling. The pictures he took my husband and I will treasure forever. He impressed not only us but our family with his professionalism, and everyone was excited and anxious to see the pictures he took. He not only managed to capture each moment of our day but helped coordinate the timing and flow of the day, so we had no worries. I would recommend Greg to any couple that is thinking of getting married. We also are thinking we'd love to have him take pictures of our growing family down the road.

Sent on 07/10/2013

We have nothing but good things to say about Greg Hoskins. We live out of town and he went above and beyond to make things easy. Greg was timely and professional for our meetings. When we didn’t see exactly the package we were looking for on his list, he created a custom wedding package for us that included just what we wanted. We used Greg for our engagement session (which he calls Beloved), our wedding day, and wedding album. All the pictures are top notch and are worth every penny. Greg’s style of photography really captures the joy, love, and energy unlike any other photographer we have seen. We have heard nothing but positive feedback from our friends and family about the photographs (including people that they wish they would have used Greg). If you are looking for staged photos I am sure you can find someone to do that for less money, but if you want to have pictures of all the people at your wedding smiling and laughing and to truly see the love around you on your special day, Greg is your guy!

Sent on 11/10/2013

Alexis · Married on 12/01/2012

Greg was amazing! He listened to what we wanted and made us relaxed and happy throughout the engagement session and our wedding day. Our pictures are not posed and look like we are just enjoying each other's company (which of course we were). Our pictures capture our memories perfectly. We highly recommend Greg!!

Our beloved session was in July 2012 at Foot Park near Lucky Peak. Our wedding was Dec 2012 at Risen Christ Catholic Church and the Linen Building.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Kathryn · Married on 09/15/2012

We really wanted our pictures to authentically capture our big day. While other photographers assured us they would show us how to pose for just the right shots, Greg was different. By asking us questions and getting us to tell stories and interact, he put us at ease, and it shows in our pictures. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Greg to any bride based on our experience.

Sent on 02/09/2013

Alysse · Married on 09/08/2012

I really didn't know exactly what I wanted in a wedding photographer. I knew our wedding theme and how I wanted it to feel for us and for our guests. I also knew that we wanted to look back on our photographs and remember that day for years to come. Greg Hoskins did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding photography. Not only did he listen and cater to everything we wanted and everything we didn't even know we wanted, but he really brought a lot of artistic details to each and every photo. When we got the photos back, we were completely amazed at what he was able to capture. He is just one guy and he works alone but he was everywhere he needed to be. He really captured our style, our quirky love, and the feeling of our wedding day. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone who is getting married near the Boise area. Our wedding was in McCall and he traveled there and was such an integral part in the success and wonderfulness that was our wedding day.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Jen · Married on 09/07/2012

Greg from Greg Hoskins Photography did an incredible job capturing our wedding day! The unique way in which he captured the emotion of each special moment is something we will always cherish. He also made the picture portion of our day memorable as he used creative and fun promptings, both during the bride and groom and wedding party sessions. Greg’s expertise, knowledge, and skill gave us full confidence in selecting him as our photographer, and the end-product exceeded our already high expectations! I would highly recommend Greg to any bride!

Sent on 02/14/2013
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 09/01/2012

Greg was awesome. He catered to what we wanted and produced an amazing wedding album. I definitely recommend him as a wedding photographer.

Sent on 02/07/2013
  • User3051991 · 2+ years ago

Greg was the most AMAZING photographer, from start to finish. He was professional, and fun at the same time. Greg went out of his way to make the most important day of our lives to make it go calm and smoothly. We highly recommend Greg to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Thanks Greg!

Sent on 02/08/2013

Katleen · Married on 08/04/2012

Greg was beyond anything we could have ever dreamed of for a photographer. I actually booked him over the phone with out meeting him! I live in Washington and was married in Sun Valley and didn't have time to fly out until closer to the wedding. He was always available for my crazy questions and even took a whole weekend to come to Sun Valley for my wedding. I am so thankful I booked Greg!!

Sent on 02/27/2013

Coley · Married on 07/21/2012

Greg is an absolutely amazing photographer that is willing to accommodate your wishes even if it makes his job a little harder! He was so willing to give us everything we wanted including an engagement shoot in the snow! we love all of our pictures and our photo book! I highly recommend him he is awesome!

Sent on 03/08/2013

Greg was very easy to work with! Everytime I called or sent him an email he responded right away. Greg made sure to give us exactly what we were looking for in wedding photos. He captured everything at our wedding. Many of our guests commented on how nice he was and his professional photography.

Sent on 08/28/2012

Megan · Married on 06/16/2012

We are so happy we chose Greg Hoskins to document our wedding day.
    Our photos are absolutely stunning. He has a way of capturing your natural expressions that really tell your emotions. And he keeps it fun and interesting throughout the photo shoot so that you don't have any fake smiles in your photos. His style of photography was exactly what we were looking for: timeless and natural.

Not only is he a great photographer, he is also a great person to include in your important day. He has an ease about him that allowed him to fit in perfectly with the eccentric personalities of our friends and family. He felt like he belonged!

Sent on 08/25/2012

Aubrey · Married on 06/09/2012

Greg was an amazing photographer! We were more than pleased with the service and attention he gave to us through our wedding process! I LOVE all my pictures and would suggest Greg for any other bride or couple!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Katy · Married on 01/28/2012

We were very happy with Greg Hoskins Photography. His way of capturing our natural emotions got us some great pictures. We made a special request for a large group shot and Greg made sure we got it. He was friendly and all of our guests loved him! I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 03/05/2012

April · Married on 10/01/2011

Greg is amazing. I love the style of his photgraphs. He was very professional and nice. It was like having a friend there photographing my wedding.

Sent on 10/19/2011

Margo · Married on 08/27/2011

We are a very laid back couple and we wanted a photographer that would capture our spirit, our large wedding party, and our big day in a candid, spirited manner. Greg was amazing- very professional, responsive, energetic! We never felt like we were posing for pictures - he merely guided us through the day and captured tons of amazing photos. Our wedding party and family also enjoyed working with him and think his photos are works of art. Greg also went above and beyond by guiding us through our schedule and showing up at our rehearsal so he better understood how to capture our day.
    I would highly recommend Greg to any future bride!

Sent on 01/11/2012

Carrie · Married on 08/13/2011

I don't think there are words to express how amazing Greg was throughout my wedding. The schedule he kept during the day of the wedding helped keep the entire day on track and I thoroughly enjoyed sharing my special day with him. His attention to detail, beautiful work, and flexibility were present in absolutely every aspect of his photography. Thank you, Greg!!

Sent on 01/18/2012

Linzi · Married on 07/23/2011

Choosing Greg Hoskins as our wedding photographer was hands down the best decision we made when it came to wedding planning. He was great to work with, his photography was amazing, and he really captured our wedding the way we wanted. We seriously couldn't be happier with the way the photography came out.

Sent on 01/18/2012

Kelsey · Married on 07/16/2011

Greg is one of the most respectful, easy to work with, talented wedding photographer ever. Greg goes above and beyond to make sure he really gets to know the wedding party and bride and groom so he can capture your personalities, emotion and style on your big day. Greg studied our wedding venue days before our ceremony so he could pick out the most optimal spot for our pictures. He was SO efficient and made sure that we stayed on schedule but still made sure we had a ton of unique photos at varied locations as well as all the traditional photos. Greg really goes above and beyond to ensure that your photos are done well, and that you are happy with them. He is ultra creative, is so easy to work with and gets along with literally everyone. I used Greg for my engagement pictures, rehearsal dinner pictures, and wedding pictures after seeing the wedding photos he shot for one of my friends. His pictures are truly unique and amazing! I trust Greg fully and would really recommended him to everyone!

Sent on 01/24/2012