Cherry Creek Events

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$795 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$795 Package Price

Cherry Creek Events is an innovative event & wedding business, based in rural Emmett, about 30 miles north of Idaho's beautiful capital city of Boise, specializing in destination weddings and events here in Idaho, USA, and Internationally. Cherry Creek Events services destination weddings in Canada, Ireland, and Scotland.

We're unique in that our wedding planning packages include: Therapeutic workshops for personal development, games & activities for couple relationship building experiences, private dance lessons, and more!

Our special event planning packages also include these elements when they pertain to the event experience.

We offer decoration design services along with a vast inventory of Decoration Rentals.

At Cherry Creek Events, we believe in enriching relationships while you make lasting memories. We're here to make your next event personally and professionally yours.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$595

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$795

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$995

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

Shiloah W. Married on 06/26/2020

My CCE Experience

Kaloni at CCE was a joy to work with and did a great job helping me plan my wedding. She was always a text away and took time out of her schedule to join me in a few venue tours. She also has a variety of local vendors to recommend which was so helpful. I took one of Kaloni’s online planning courses which was so convenient and easy to use. It allowed me to set my own pace for my planning experience, but it also sent reminders if I hadn’t been active on the course for a length of time. Kaloni took care of all the little details that I never would’ve thought about and helped make my transition from miss to mrs as stress free as possible.

Shiloah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a thoughtful review of your experience working with me. I absolutely enjoyed working with you and Zach for your special day. The elegance of your vision truly made your wedding sentimental. I loved the personalization of the sign in table with all the pictures of your ancestors. You have such a legacy of love. Congratulations to you and your Love!
    Matt Married on 03/11/2020

Absolutely Fantastic

kaloni was so great with our wedding! Skilled, professional and an absolute joy to work with!

Matt,

Thank you for leaving me a review. Your wedding to Katie was such a fun experience- I loved the family chicken dance during the reception! Katies vision of all the antique furniture and decor was stunning.
    Catherine K. Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing and caring

Very professional and very good at keeping me calm. Also got really good tips on the day. So happy with the service offered

Catherine,

Thank you for your review! You were such a wonderful bride to work with and I truly enjoyed being there to support you on such a beautiful day. Your sister and family did an amazing job with the decorations and planning. Coming in as a Day of Coordinator for your day was a Joy! You were beautiful, your girls were a joy, and the way Chris looked at you when said your vows - LOVE! Again, thank you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Exclusive

680 E Central Rd Emmett, ID, 83617
208-400-5650

By Appointment Only Closed Sundays
Location of (Cherry Creek Events)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding