Cherry Creek Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

1 User photo

Shiloah W. Married on 06/26/2020

My CCE Experience

Kaloni at CCE was a joy to work with and did a great job helping me plan my wedding. She was always a text away and took time out of her schedule to join me in a few venue tours. She also has a variety of local vendors to recommend which was so helpful. I took one of Kaloni’s online planning courses which was so convenient and easy to use. It allowed me to set my own pace for my planning experience, but it also sent reminders if I hadn’t been active on the course for a length of time. Kaloni took care of all the little details that I never would’ve thought about and helped make my transition from miss to mrs as stress free as possible.

Shiloah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a thoughtful review of your experience working with me. I absolutely enjoyed working with you and Zach for your special day. The elegance of your vision truly made your wedding sentimental. I loved the personalization of the sign in table with all the pictures of your ancestors. You have such a legacy of love. Congratulations to you and your Love!
    Matt Married on 03/11/2020

Absolutely Fantastic

kaloni was so great with our wedding! Skilled, professional and an absolute joy to work with!

Matt,

Thank you for leaving me a review. Your wedding to Katie was such a fun experience- I loved the family chicken dance during the reception! Katies vision of all the antique furniture and decor was stunning.
    Catherine K. Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing and caring

Very professional and very good at keeping me calm. Also got really good tips on the day. So happy with the service offered

Catherine,

Thank you for your review! You were such a wonderful bride to work with and I truly enjoyed being there to support you on such a beautiful day. Your sister and family did an amazing job with the decorations and planning. Coming in as a Day of Coordinator for your day was a Joy! You were beautiful, your girls were a joy, and the way Chris looked at you when said your vows - LOVE! Again, thank you!
  • Chris
    Chris K. Married on 10/19/2019

Best Wedding Company Ever

Kaloni is the bees knees. Her tireless dedication to helping people make such special memories is better than any other wedding experience I had. She flew all the way over to Scotland and put her heart and soul into our special day. I could not have asked for a better wedding specialist. She was the cake topper for our wedding. (Not literally)

Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to write up such a thoughtful and fun review of your experience working with me for your and Catherine's wedding. It was such a joy to be there for your special day and celebrate your marriage to the love of your life in such a beautiful country. I especially loved the little touches of your Irish heritage being worked into the Scottish traditions with your bride's heritage. It was unlike anything I've ever experienced. And I have to say- I LOVED the cow accents on the cake! It was totally fitting to see your wedding cake highlight the dreams you have of one day owning cows and hearing Catherine tease you about them. Personalization is wonderful!

You two are such an example of love and friendship in marriage. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day and thank you for the kind words in your review of my services.
    Marleis B. Married on 09/01/2017

Absolutely perfect!

I was a bride for Cherry Creek Events! It was all I could have hoped for! When the pressure was on I knew that my special day was in good hands! The wedding planner Kaloni worked with us every step of the way! The decorations matched our theme perfectly. It was very professional and organized. I highly recommend them!

Marleis (Bride 2017)
    Marleis & Dale Wedding 2017

Marleis,

Thank you so much for the kind words- I LOVED working your wedding! Having 2 themes to blend was a challenge to my creativity, but the way it turned out took my breath away! Thank you for challenging my creativity, for allowing me to bring in new ideas to highlight your relationship with Dale, and inviting me to be such an important part of making your big day special.
    I had so much fun getting to work with you. Thank you.
  • Kalena
    Kalena K. Married on 04/09/2015

Wedding planning & event

I loved working with Kaloni Jensen of Cherry Creek Events for my wedding. I only gave Kaloni 11 weeks to help me plan, but she was phenomenal! Everything from helping me figure out what wedding theme I wanted, how many people I wanted in attendance, figuring out venues, photographers, etc., to helping me remember the REAL life changes that go along with a wedding like changing my name and all of the steps included in that. She helped me work through my wedding budget -- which was tight by the way -- and helped me figure out what would most add to my wedding event and what pieces we could go without so that I could still have my dream of a day without going over budget. She helped ME plan MY wedding, but she's the one who made it all come together and happen in the end.

Kalena,

Thank you for your review! Your wedding was my 1st in the Treasure Valley area as a new planner, and I could not have worked with a more deserving bride. I admire your strength in planning a wedding long distance while juggling college- not many brides can hold it together like you did.

The love that you and William have for each other radiated for all to see and it was exciting to watch as all the personal touches highlighting your individual personalities came together to tell the story of a couple in love. Thank you for your review of my services, you were a pleasure to work with.