Unveiled Design & Events

Boise, ID View map Visit website
$2,300 Package Price

$2,300 Package Price

Unveiled Design & Events is a wedding-planning company located in Boise, Idaho. This team of professional planners is passionate about making each couple鈥檚 dream day a reality. They specialize in curating one-of-a-kind events throughout Idaho and Texas and strive to reflect the tastes and preferences of their cherished clients.

Unveiled Design & Events is led by director Jordan Larmay and together with a talented team, she offers everything from full-service planning to event design. There are a number of wedding packages to choose from, each designed to reflect the individual needs of to-be-wed couples. Whether you require month-of coordination or help planning a destination wedding, Jordan鈥檚 expert personnel can be of service. They oversee details such as budgetary planning, timelines, to-do lists, reception decor, and more. They look forward to collaborating with you and hearing about your unique plans and vision.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Audrey
    Audrey I. Married on 08/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

WOWOWOW Best Decision of my Wedding!

I hired Jordan as a day-of-coordinator and WOW did she over-deliver!!

About a month and a half before our wedding, we met Jordan at the venue (which was almost a 3 hour drive for her) and I was immediately impressed. At that point in my planning, I had hired vendors, but needed to solidify timeline/flow of the day as well as all of the smaller details. It was honestly these details I was dreading and felt overwhelmed by and Jordan stepped in with a take-charge confidence that completely put me at ease.

Jordan had a bunch of rentals available to help ensure we had everything we needed (including drink service buckets, signage, vases, table clothes, etc). As soon as I walked into our venue, I was stunned at how Jordan hand transformed the space to bring my vision to life. I did not hear from Jordan all wedding weekend after our quick rehearsal (I mean this as a huge compliment) because she had listened to what I had said previously about what we were going for, then completely had the execution under control.

The flow of the evening was absolutely seamless. Jordan worked with the other vendors perfectly to make sure that everything went according to plan. Also huge props to providing the groom and I with our food and drink to make sure we were taken care of! I just got to show up and enjoy- it was amazing!

I had a lot of ideas in my head of my wedding day and honestly it ended up being even better than I could have imagined thanks to Jordan! An amazing time was had by all!

Hannah A. Married on 08/06/2022

Jordan Makes Magic!

Jordan and her team were incredible. We hired her for partial planning and day of coordination and would do so again in a heart beat. Leading up to the wedding, she reached out to and helped us hire multiple vendors and facilitated all of the communication between them for us. She was always available to chat and helped stay organized with all of the planning leading up to the wedding. She also runs a rental business and was able to provide us with so many special details (a bar trailer, bartenders, linens, lighting, signage, decor, etc).

We were married at a very large, outdoor, non traditional venue and had planned for our guests to spend the night, camp style. There was no staff (only a groundskeeper), limited accommodations, and no cell service. We would be responsible for set up, take down and everything in between. That being said, it was hard to imagine how our vision would come to life and how we would manage to coordinate everything the day of. JORDAN NAILED IT. We did not have to worry about 1 single thing on wedding day. The guys got ready at the venue and I was able to enjoy a stress free morning getting ready with my girls. She facilitated all of the vendors arrivals and set up the entire venue which included multiple locations for the ceremony, dinner, and dancing. The bridal party got ready elsewhere, and when we arrived at the venue, I was blown away at how she had transformed it into the wedding of our dreams. It was more than we could have ever imagined. She spent the night at the venue with us and helped with all the clean up the next day. Jordan is amazing and we are so grateful to have worked with her for our special day!
    Andrea S. Married on 06/18/2022

Best Decision I made!

I hired Jordan at Unveiled Design and Events as our day of wedding coordinator to take the stress off of me, so I could enjoy my daughter's wedding day. It was the best decision I made! Jordan was organized and extremely professional with a calm demeanor that assured me and everyone in the wedding party that the day was going to go smoothly - and it did! Jordan and her Unveiled Design Team gave us a detailed schedule and helped us follow it, they organized the vendors, did table and decor set up and tear down after, and much more. Prior to the wedding, Jordan gave us lots of great advice on everything from which vendors to hire, to seating arrangements, transportation and florals - basically what works best at weddings. Jordan even has a stock of great items to rent. We are so glad we hired Jordan at Unveiled Design and Events. We couldn't have done it without her!
  • illustration stars

Unveiled Design & Events 1
Exclusive

Pricing

NicProductions NicProductions Wedding Photographers

Unveiled Design and Events takes such good care of their brides! I have worked with this planner on a professional level and have been a guest at events in which they were working and have been always impressed with the level of detail and care they take in planning every moment. A bride would do well to book Mary Jane with Unveiled Design and Events as her wedding planner!

SkyView on Hay SkyView on Hay Banquet Halls

Event planning and coordination at its best!

Tempson Barn
4.9 out of 5 rating , 65 Reviews
路 Church & Temple Weddings

Boise, Idaho Boise, ID, 83701

Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30 Saturday and Sunday by appt
Location of (Unveiled Design & Events)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding