Felicity Events

Meridian, ID View map Visit website
$2,800 Package Price

$2,800 Package Price

Felicity Events is a wedding planning company operating out of Meridian, Idaho. Maria is the proud owner and planner behind this business with years of experience to her name. This professional is a creative person at heart and loves to organize special celebrations that live long in the memory. It’s this certified project manager’s main goal to create loving atmospheres in which unforgettable weddings are forged.

Felicity Events offers packages for those requiring day-of, partial, and full-day planning assistance. Maria’s most comprehensive collection is great for those who feel they need a helping hand throughout the entire process. With this option, you can avail of a custom checklist, budget analysis, a list of reliable vendors to serve your celebrations, and much more. Maria will keep in touch through phone calls and consultations throughout your preparations to ensure that your dream wedding is beautifully brought to life.

• Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Deals

Team

MARIA TZOMPA
MARIA TZOMPA
Owner/Event Planner

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Thank you for your interest in our services.

We understand that the key to creating lasting memories is bringing your unique personal experiences and style to life, which is highlighted through our work. From the decorations to your food choices, we ensure that your event provides a memorable 360-degree experience.

I’m a creative person at heart, a certified project manager with 10+yr background in finance/accounting. It a no-brainer why I found myself naturally drawn to event planning— which is a mix of production, budgeting, and project management all rolled into one! I started out in the theatre world as a professional actor, director, and producer. I transitioned to a successful career in finance/accounting and then got certified as a project management professional. I absolutely love bringing joy and connecting with people, whether that’s on stage, my business career, and especially in the special events, I get to plan for my clients.

2228 E Kamay Dr Meridian, ID, 83646
2087890686
208-284-4512
Location of (Felicity Events)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding