Unveiled Design & Events Reviews

Unveiled Design & Events 1
  • Rana

Rana Brown Ward · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Absolutely fabulous!

Working with Jordan was an absolutely fabulous experience! She took care of every detail and provided a very stress free wedding experience for me!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Alannah

Alannah and Jake Meyers · Getting married on 04/24/2020

The planner.

Jordan is really great to work with and makes me so excited for upcoming wedding!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Melinda

Melinda · Married on 08/18/2018

Corporate Event

I worked with Jordan for my corporate event out in Seymour, TX. I'm not from the area so I needed to partner with someone who was familiar with the landscape and knew local vendors. Jordan was incredibly savvy, accommodating and a joy to work with. We were really happy with the results of the event and her ability to stay within budget.

Sent on 05/03/2019

Catherine · Married on 05/06/2017

Jordan and Lauren were lifesavers. Someone told me early on in planning my wedding- whatever you do, get a coordinator. And I'm so glad I listened. I tried to do a lot of stuff myself, because I actually really enjoyed planning, but I looked to Unveiled for assistance on the day of the wedding. They did so much more though! My fiancé and I met with Jordan early on in the planning process, then again a month or two before the wedding, and she walked us through the whole day, and brought up things that we hadn't even thought about, which was so helpful. On the day of the wedding, she started organizing/setting up super early, and stayed until the very end! She was the glue that held all of my vendors together to make our day perfect and I didn't have to worry about a thing! She even had an emergency kit of "just in case" things! Jordan and Lauren were the best and I honestly can't thank them enough!

Sent on 07/09/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/09/2017

Jordan was recommended to us by our venue and was absolutely incredible!! As our Day of Coordinator, she went above and beyond anything we could have ever asked for. She seamlessly stepped in to take care of some issues we had been having with our caterer and handled it immediately! Everything about our wedding day turned out to be just perfect. Some of the bridal party missed the rehearsal because of travel and weather snafus but you would never know! She had everything I brought as decor laid out in just the right places, even better than I imagined actually, and took amazing initiative to put together the most perfect, memorable day for us. We 100% recommend Unveiled Designs and Jordan... you will not regret your decision, and just knowing that she has got your back will give you huge peace of mind on such an important day!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Shannon · Married on 04/08/2017

Jordan was a delight to work with! She listened to me and tried to make my vision come true. I wish I had listened to her more actually, especially in getting things done earlier. But even though I felt overwhelmed, she never hesitated. My wedding was gorgeous and I'm so grateful I had her help through it all!

Sent on 05/04/2017
  • Private_User558

Hannah · Married on 09/30/2016

Jordan is awesome!

I am a wedding photographer who had the pleasure of working with Jordan and Mary this past weekend. I love them! Jordan does her job very well, she cares about her brides and makes sure her bride has the best, stress free wedding day ever! I hope to work with her again! You won't be disappointed!

Unveiled Design & Events 2
    Sent on 05/12/2019

Mary Jane Jones was the day of coordinator for our wedding. She was a dream, as well as her assistant, Sandy. They made the day go smoothly and worked behind the scenes to make sure the day was as stress free as possible. Mary Jane did everything from making a schedule for the day, to timing the entrance of everyone walking down the aisle, to making sure my groom and I had plenty to eat and drink at the reception. Honestly, their service was priceless and we don't know what we would have done without them. Though Mary Jane was our day of coordinator she was available for questions during our planning up until the wedding day. Thank you Unveiled for making our day perfect!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Katie · Married on 06/13/2015

Mary Jane and Ashley with Unveiled Designs & Events were great! Mary Jane helped me get through some crazy issues with my family. She was there every step of the way asking questions and helping me find vendors for my wedding. She did an excellent job coordinating and directing the rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and reception. I know at times we were a challenging group trying to get us all at the same place at the same time, especially when the boys were involved, but she did it! I would highly recommend Unveiled Designs & Events. Thank you Mary Jane and Ashley for helping my wedding day run so smoothly!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Mary Jane was such a blessing for our wedding. From the moment I contacted her I felt a huge relief. I knew I could trust her with one of the biggest days of my life. She had to juggle many things on our wedding day including change of ceremony location and difficult family members. She was wonderful with it all! Never for a second was I worried on the day of our event, I knew she had it.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Amanda · Married on 11/15/2014

Absolutely loved Mary Jane and her staff! Everything was perfect! Always willing to do as much or as little as you need her to do. Offers great advice but still keeps your vision in mind. Very level headed when something doesn't go as planned and is able to adjust fire and make it work!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Candice · Married on 11/05/2014

Mary Jane was totally amazing wedding planner. Not only did she do an amazing job on my elopement. She got us published on one of the top wedding blogs. I'm so grateful for her. We were totally burned by our previous planner and Mary Jane came in and saved the day. Her style and attention to detail is impeccable. I promise you ladies you will be highly satisified when choosing Unveiled Design & Events.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Bradley · Married on 11/05/2014

great service. Very personable and professional. I would recommend the services to anyone who wants a great event!!!!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Jamye · Married on 09/12/2014

The ladies from Unveiled were amazing! The weeks that led up to my wedding were a bit stressful. Thankfully, Mary Jane checked in on me and gave me great advice. The best part was having MJ & Jordan at my wedding the day of because they made sure things ran smoothly. I would definitely recommend Unveiled to anyone getting married! :)

Sent on 09/30/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/16/2014

I highly recommend Unveiled Design & Events for any event and especially weddings as they assisted me with mine. Mary Jane Jones and her assistant were truly wonderful - throughout the planning process Mary Jane was extremely helpful with any questions I had and helping to coordinate with our vendors. On the day of, she worked tirelessly all day beginning with bringing my bridesmaids and I breakfast and then set up at my reception site - I did not have to worry about a thing that day as I knew everything was being taken care of and set up beautifully. Mary Jane listened to what I wanted and was very thorough and made my reception flawless. On top of that, my florist forgot the toss petals for our exit, so Mary Jane and her assistant rushed and quickly tore apart one of my flower arrangements (with my permission) by hand so that our guests would have rose petals to toss for our exit - and no one knew anything was amiss. On top of that, Mary Jane and her assistant made sure my groom and I always had whatever we wanted to drink and walked a great distance to find us and bring us food while we were taking our pictures during the reception. Because of them, I was able to truly enjoy my wedding day and not worry about anything. Mary Jane is always so happy and friendly and made me feel like she truly cared about my wedding and what I envisioned. You will not go wrong by picking this great team!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Lizzy · Married on 06/22/2014

My husband and I would recommend Mary Jane to any bride and groom looking for a wedding planner. She is an expert in event planning and made our wedding day PERFECT! While we were dress shopping, picking out stationary, the venue, my flowers and the menu, Mary Jane was thoughtful and listened to my needs. The wedding was beautiful, especially the decorations in the church and on the tables at the reception. After the wedding day I have been contacted by many guests who could not stop raving about how "beautiful" and "wonderful" the wedding was. One guest even said she feels like it was "right out of a magazine." We couldn't be more grateful.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Brittany · Married on 05/31/2014

I hired Unveiled Designs for the day before and the day of wedding coordination. They did a wonderful job in making sure everything was in order and stress free for me! I would definitely recommend them! Thank you Unveiled Designs!!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Autumn · Married on 05/25/2014

Mary Jane amazing! She was always there to help! My wedding was perfect and I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Rosanne · Married on 05/03/2014

Unveiled Design & Events was professional, responsive and very organized. Mary-Jane Jones listened to what my husband and I wanted for our wedding and provided fresh ideas and excellent service for the big day! We thank her and the team for the exceptional quality of service. They helped us with a big smile and loving heart! We could not ask for a better event planner. We recommend Unveiled Design & Events for your wedding, anniversary or other special event.

Sent on 05/06/2014

Lucy · Married on 05/03/2014

This business is terrific and extremely flexible and understanding!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 12/28/2013

My most valuable wedding expense was hiring Mary Jane and Unveiled Design & Events! Mary Jane was my "day of" wedding planner, but she worked multiple days and hours on my wedding. She met with me multiple times and always answered my e-mails and phone calls.

Mary Jane was incredibly professional, and she made sure that my wedding vision was visualized on my wedding day. She even stayed extra hours to remove and reinstall Christmas decorations in order to achieve my "winter wedding" look.

I really enjoyed having Mary Jane and Jamye on my wedding day, and their calmness eased my wedding nerves! My family was also very grateful to have Mary Jane and Jamye to handle last minute or unexpected changes.

I highly recommend Mary Jane and Unveiled Designs & Events! I had a blast at my wedding, thanks to them!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Brittany · Married on 10/19/2013

We could not have pulled our wedding off without Unveiled Design & Events. We used them for the "Day of Coordination" and we could not have been happier with the service we got from Mary Jane. Eventhough we only asked for day of service Mary Jane was in contact with us several months before our wedding to make sure everything was coming together as planned and we didnt have any questions or concerns. She and her team are very organized and professional and made our wedding day stress free. Unveiled Design and Events allowed my family, husband, and I to enjoy our wedding day and not have to worry about contacting vendors, making sure everything was on schedule, and ensuring our guests were having a wonderful time. We got so many compliments from friends and family about our wedding reception, and I owe much of that to Unveiled Design and Events. Mary Jane helped make our wedding day the best day of our lives and we would recommend Unveiled Design and Events to all our family and friends.

Sent on 12/17/2013

Emily · Married on 10/12/2013

Organized, Professional, and Very Creative!!!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Anne · Married on 06/29/2013

Unveiled Designs & Events was amazing to work with! Mary Jane was so helpful with planning my wedding day. She made a very thorough timeline, contacted my vendors, and even made sure my husband and I had our favorite food and drinks at the reception. I did not feel an ounce of stress on my wedding day because I knew Mary Jane had everything under control. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! I would highly recommend Mary Jane and her team. Thank you Unveiled Designs & Events!

Anne Kyle Lea (Bride)

Sent on 08/28/2013

Molly · Married on 06/22/2013

We Couldn't have had such a special day with out you! You were both so flexible and able to handle all that my crazy day threw your way. Thank you!

Sent on 07/15/2013