Diane Pugmire Events Reviews

49 Reviews for Diane Pugmire Events

1 User photo

• Breanna

Breanna Slattery · Married on 10/04/2019

Nothing but great things to say!

As a nervous person, Diane did everything in her power to make the day go smooth! I didn't have to worry about anything. Her decorating was beautiful and her attention for detail was impeccable! I'd recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Brittany · Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding Coordinator

Diane is nothing short of incredible! I thought I could do everything for my wedding on my own but once I met Diane I knew I needed her! She knows what she is doing and is extremely good at her job. She will make sure everything you want gets taken care of, and she’ll also take care of things that you didn’t even know you needed. The weeks leading up to our wedding were crazy, and it was so nice to have Diane to go to with any questions I had or help I needed. I don’t even have the words to describe how much she helped on our wedding day, all I can say is the wedding would’ve been much more stressful, hectic, and not what I wanted if she wasn’t there. All of my family and friends told me how amazing Diane was and how nice it was to have such a personable person that we could go to with anything. She is genuine, understanding, and cares about her clients. I would highly recommend Diane!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing to work with

Diane was amazing to work with on our recent destination wedding in Sun Valley, Idaho. She is personable, professional, organized, and has the distinct ability to be "right" and "left" brained at the same time. She helped guide us through the planning process, gave us great ideas, and executed day of flawlessly. Diane is clearly passionate about her events, her clients, and her brand. We would absolutely recommend Diane to anyone in need of her services.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Emma Fullmer · Married on 06/08/2019

superb excellency doesn't even come close!

Diane was always quick to respond and maintained a professional and warm demeanor throughout our interactions. Even when we were panicking about something or other, Diane kept calm and was patient as we worked through everything! On the day of the wedding, she was everywhere we needed her, and she and her team helped make the wedding go off without a single hitch!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Karalie Deluca · Married on 02/16/2019

Delicate Design is the Best

We work with Diane and Delicate Design each year for the JDF Masquerade Ball in Boise, Idaho. Each year I personally am blown away by the amount of beauty and detail given to every bit of the decor in the room--every year it gets more and more beautiful! We hear more comments on the decor and the look and the feel of the room than anything else.
    Diane and her team are nothing but absolute professionals and are a dream to work with. They are very organized and have great ideas regarding design, flow of the event and ways to improve each year.
    We will most definitely continue working with Delicate Design as long as they will allow us to do so. They are just an amazing team.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Kennedy · Married on 09/22/2018

Diane Estey from Delicate Designs was the most amazing and organized person I have ever worked with! She went above and beyond to meet my every need and made my wedding day truly special and a day I will never forget. She worked with me for over a YEAR and met with me regularly while also staying within my budget end not pushing to overspend. She was quick to always respond, and put personal touches and gifts into my special day that made everything so beautiful and unique. I would truly use her again and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND her for a gorgeous eye turning and beautifully executed event planning. You would be crazy to pick anyone else!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Penny · Married on 06/16/2018

Loved working with Diane for our daughters June 16th destination wedding in Sun Valley. Diane was extremely helpful, affordable and willing to help us all along the way. I loved her partnership with the venue coordinator as they seemed to be locked in step together. She was there the whole time and stepped in wherever needed, so much soo that my daughter and I got to enjoy the moment instead of getting involved in the details during the event and dinner.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Grace · Married on 06/02/2018

We absolutely loved getting to work with Diane! I actually work in event planning myself and I wanted to make sure I didn’t feel like I was working my usual job on my wedding day – Diane exceeded my expectations on this and I never had to worry about or think about a thing.

She is so responsive, calm, organized, and creative. She is incredibly sweet but is also so great at taking charge (a very rare and impressive balance). She thought of details that we hadn’t and was always ahead of the game. More than anything, she listened to us and made our vision come to life.

Our wedding day (and the days leading up to it) was completely stress free – everything went off without a hitch completely thanks to Diane. We highly recommend working with her!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Marcella · Married on 04/13/2018

Diane has timeless taste and a special eye for detail. Although my (then) fiancé and I had a smaller budget, as we were paying for it all mostly ourselves, she was able to take our vision and materialize it without sacrificing anything. She is so friendly and easy to connect with, it felt like wedding planning with a second mother. She always responded to questions and emails I sent (which happened quite a lot). We met up for coffee to discuss details in person often. You could easily tell she cared about making sure I felt happy, undoubtedly satisfied with every decision we made, big or small, right down to the last detail. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch, she had the event running like clockwork and everything seemed perfect. When I walked through the door and down the aisle was the first time I saw the finished product. She made that room look like it was ready for a ball, and I was the princess. I think wedding planners are SERIOUSLY underrated and every bride would be a lot more happy and a lot less stressed if they had someone like Diane in their corner.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2017

I love love Diane! We had so much fun working with her. I didn’t even lift a finger on the day. She did almost everything. Kept all my vendors up to date. Which was super nice becuase communication is key. She knew everything about the venue; the do’s and don’ts of the place. Overall she is the best and I would recommend getting her for your wedding.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Julia · Married on 07/15/2017

My daughter's wedding was everything we had hoped for and so much more!! She truest had her dream wedding!! From my first phone call to Diane, to the final details, she helped us create the perfect wedding and reception. Diane's knowledge of local vendors and her relationships with them was invaluable. Diane set out a timeline and we were able to complete the tasks that needed attention each month and before I knew it, the wedding was planned! I was able to fully enjoy the entire weekend of the wedding knowing that all the details were perfectly and professionally handled. Her expertise, friendly demeanor and professionalism will put your mind at ease and allow for your perfect happy day!!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/02/2017

I can't say enough about Diane. She truly made my stepdaughter's wedding amazing! She was absolutely wonderful to work with and made everything run smoothly. She turned our vision for the decor into reality above and beyond!!!

Sent on 08/01/2017
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 06/10/2017

Absolutely a pleasure to work with Diane and her staff. Our wedding was a magical day. She was calm throughout the possibilities of rain. Her years of experience definitely paid off. We would definitely share her work with any of our close friends and family. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Teresa · Married on 04/22/2017

Best...Wedding...Planner...EVER! We had the best time at our daughters wedding and without Diane taking care of the details that would not have happened. Professional and warm and invested in your vision. Just do it!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Kelli · Married on 09/03/2016

Diane with Delicate Designs is amazing! She did an incredible job on my best friend's wedding! Super helpful, always thinking ahead and quick to solve any issues. This wedding was a success thanks to her! I highly recommend this business!!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Cara · Married on 07/31/2016

Diane was AMAZING! Honestly such a pleasure to work with. My husband and I were married in Sun Valley this past summer (July 2016) and Diane was wonderful. She always listened whole-heartedly to what WE wanted. We found that other vendors we spoke with "had a vision" before they even got down to the details on what we were looking for to celebrate as a couple. She was patient and responsive with all of our family, very reasonably priced, and most importantly...she kept her calm and pulled everything off without a hitch. I (as the bride) never felt a minute of stress (she took that all on herself so that I my husband and I could just really enjoy the day). She was methodical, hyper-organized, and we always felt taken care of. I would recommend using Diane for any and all of your wedding planning...That is of course, if you want to just sit back and enjoy YOUR big day:)

Sent on 12/14/2016
  • Z

Zack · Married on 06/11/2016

In the beginning, my wife and I interviewed a good handful of wedding planners, hoping we'd find one that we at least somewhat clicked with; when we met Diane we felt like instant friends. She was easy to talk freely with, confident but understated, clearly very experienced but not pushy. We actually cancelled our final appointment after meeting with her.
    We signed up with Diane's platinum planning package, and I do not feel even a shred of hesitation in saying it was worth every cent.
    Throughout the year leading up to our wedding, Diane was fastidious in our meetings and in keeping our planner on track. More than ticking off actual items herself (which she also did her fair share of), Diane laid out a road map for us, identifying and prioritizing items for us as we went. She put us in contact with decor and event rent people and other industry people, built the decor pretty much off of a photo we'd liked on Pinterest, and just generally kept us on track. Nothing over the top, just made sure we were doing what we needed to be doing kind of all-along-the-way and that nothing major was going to fall through the cracks.
    By the week of, day before, and day of, though, good gravy. Diane was everywhere. It was awesome. I had no way of fully understanding how overwhelming my wedding day would actually be. I wasn't even able to make it down to the reception site to see if everything was going together as we hoped it would, and Diane had it all under control. Everything was perfect. I am ashamed to lean on this poor, overused wedding trope, but it really did feel like a fairytale because we were able to sink in to the whir and rush of the day and let Diane be the one holding the clipboard and making sure it all unfurled at the proper pace.
    So, if you are hesitating about which planner with whom to set up a meeting, just to see if it would be a good fit, I cannot endorse to a high enough degree Diane with Delicate Designs. A Bajillion Stars!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Courtney · Married on 03/26/2016

Words simply cannot express how wonderful Diane and the staff at Delicate Designs are! I started working with Diane when I coordinated fundraising dinners for a nonprofit. She was reliable and reasonably priced so she was the first person I called when I got engaged. She was transparent, professional and reliable throughout the whole wedding planning process. The day of the wedding Diane and staff went above and beyond to make my day perfect. I truly believe I had the prettiest, most fun wedding in Idaho! I would recommend Delicate Designs to anyone who would like a fun, honest, professional wedding planner who tells you like it is, sticks to your vision and truly cares about their clients! I am so thankful for this team!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Mandy · event on: 03/06/2016

Diane was amazing to work with for our nonprofit gala. She is easy to work with and affordable. When we showed up to setup she already had most of it done and it exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Karalie · event on: 03/05/2016

Absolutely amazing people to work with!! Our fundraiser was beautifully set up and there was zero stress on our end! Diane and her team had the event decorated before we even arrived and it was gorgeous! We will most definitely be using her year after year after year!! She is the best!!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Lindsey · event on: 02/06/2016

Diane and her team are excetional to work with! For the past two years, I have used Delicate Designs to help with the decorations for the American Heart Association VIP Awards Gala. We all know that throwing a formal event for a non-profit is a nightmare, but Diane has always helped me to pull it off. With a limited budget, she has always been able to help me create a wonderful evening. Thank you SO much Diane and Team!!!

Sent on 04/06/2016

S. · Married on 10/03/2015

Diane was wonderful! I couldn't have done it without her. We planned a wedding from across the country with no hick-ups. She made certain that I had everything that I wanted. The day went perfect. I would buy her services again and again. Love that lady!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Ruth · Married on 11/15/2014

I can't say enough positive about our experience with Delicate Designs!!! Everything went so smoothly and no detail was missed. Diane was incredibly helpful and fun to work with. Everyone said it was the most beautiful and fun wedding they have ever been to. Couldn't have done it without Diane!!!!,

Sent on 11/28/2014

Kaitlin · Married on 09/25/2014

Delicate Designs was amazing to work with! <3

Sent on 10/21/2014

Alexandra · Married on 09/25/2014

Delicate Designs is amazing. Diane was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was there every step of the way, advising and encouraging us. She did an especially great job coordinating the day of. Our wedding and reception were perfect. Thank you Diane!

Sent on 11/27/2014