About Rhodes Entertainment

Give Your Wedding The Party It Deserves!

Professional wedding DJs who TRULY CARE about our clients. We go above and beyond to create a SMOOTH FLOWING, STRESS-FREE day that is FUN and MEMORABLE for you and your guests. Oh, and we know a thing or two about keeping a dance floor packed!

Check us out at RhodesEntertainment.com or send us a message at Info@RhodesEntertainment.com.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Consultation (10)
One Event Per Day (6)
Uplighting (4)
Disco Ball (2)

Eric is absolutely wonderful! He is very easy to work with and takes the time to make sure your wedding is a blast for everyone! He does a great job of reading the crowd and playing music that everyone will enjoy. I especially appreciated that he sat down with my husband and me a couple of times before the big day to create a timeline that fit us perfectly!

Profile Picture User4915276, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Eric is beyond amazing! I met him along with other DJs at a wedding show last winter and he was the only one who went out of his way to contact me and set up a time to meet. He was so responsive and helpful during the planning process and I could tell after every meeting that he truest loved what he did. It's been just over a week since our wedding and I've already had three people ask me who our DJ was cause they loved him! I would recommend Eric to everyone! He truest made our reception a party!

Profile Picture Olivia, 10/13/17, 1 Review

McCall Wedding 2015

10 Photos

5 VIDEOS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Eric is top notch and knows his stuff when it comes to music, parties/weddings, how to work with couples and with vendors. He has a very nice way about him and is always the ultimate professional! He dresses appropriately for the occasions and arrives early to set up before the activity begins. He is a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend his services!

Eric is everything a good DJ should be - professional, fun and can keep the party going. I'm extremely picky when it comes to a good DJ so that is why I felt he deserved some recognition. He is no where near corny or obnoxious like a lot of the DJ's out there, nor does he try to steal the spotlight from the bride and groom. I recently did a wedding with Eric where he read the crowd well, stuck to our timeline, came to me with any questions/concerns not the bride & groom (thank you) and best of all kept the party going so well, no one wanted to leave! Not to mention the music was outstanding! I highly recommend him and can't wait to work with him in the future!

Events

Boise, ID 83705   See On Map
208-577-7466 (phone)
Rhodes Entertainment is a wedding DJ/MC service from Boise, Idaho. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Sun Valley, McCall, and Twin Falls. Rhodes Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ/MC service that has been part of the Idaho wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in Weddings and Private Events..