Rhodes Entertainment Reviews

Rhodes Entertainment 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2019

Amazing experience!

From our very first meeting to the day of our wedding, Eric was fantastic to work with. I think that the most important thing to look at when searching for wedding vendors is how you feel when you first interact with them. It became clear that Eric is passionate about what he does from the moment we met him and we instantly knew he would bring what we were looking for. On our wedding day, we received so many compliments for Eric. We had all of our family members and friends out on the dance floor dancing the night away with us - even the family members who wouldn’t typically join in on the fun! We had the craziest dance party ever (the floor was literally bouncing) and we owe that all to Eric! Thanks again for being a crucial part of our day!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Rhodes Entertainment's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for your kind words. You were wonderful to work with and it was my pleasure to be there. And that dance part WAS the craziest! So much fun!
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/01/2019

Voted Boise's Best for a Reason!

Eric was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding!! He is extremely detail focused and so helpful in recommending not only songs, but also day-of schedule elements and flow. He helped us in so many ways and our wedding went off without a hitch! Eric is personable, professional, quick to respond to emails and just great to work with in general. He's extremely intuitive about the mood of the group and keeps the energy right where it needs to be, whether that's through song choice or announcements. During the reception, Eric led us in a shoe game which made all of our friends and family laugh. Our wedding reception ended up essentially turning into a pool party toward the end of the night and Eric just adapted to it and kept the party going. 100% would recommend and hire again!!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Rhodes Entertainment's reply:

Taylor, thank you so much for the kind words! You were a pleasure to work with as well and your wedding was SO. MUCH. FUN! I'm happy to have been a part of it.
  • Emily

Emily James · Married on 08/31/2019

Party of a lifetime!

We had one goal for our wedding, have the party of a life time! Rhodes Entertainment made that happen and so much more.

We had our wedding at the Boise Depot with the ceremony in the gardens, toasts in the Hall, and dancing on the patio. Eric made sure everything went on without a hitch. He really listened to our vision, played the perfect songs at the perfect moments, and made sure the party didn’t stop!

Throughout the planning the goal was to make sure we could dance for the longest time possible. He made sure that happened without rushing us. I personally did not stop dancing from start to finish and so many of our guests kept saying I’ve never danced so much in my life, and let us know when the anniversary party is because we can’t wait to have that much fun again! So if your goal is have the party of a lifetime Rhodes Entertainment is the answer.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Rhodes Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Probably THE BEST dance party of the year! You guys were so much fun and I wish we could back and do it again!

Amanda · Married on 08/24/2019

The Best DJ. Ever.

I have nothing but great things to say about Eric Rhodes and Rhodes Entertainment. Eric is a class act and very good at what he does. From the second I contacted him to the last minutes of our wedding day, Eric was kind, professional, organized, and very helpful. The music he played on our wedding day was perfect for our mix of guests and he was great at reading the crowd and mixing things up. Eric MC-ed the whole day and, thanks to him, the our wedding progressed incredibly smoothly. He was in constant communication with us and our wedding planner and worked so hard to make our wedding day easy for us, crazy fun, and very, very special!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Rhodes Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Amanda! It was such a pleasure helping make your day come together. It was truly an honor!
  • Sierra

Sierra Little · Married on 08/10/2019

Wonderful!

My husband and I really loved working with Eric as the DJ for our wedding! He is extremely professional, knowledgeable, friendly and helpful in the wedding planning process. He played the perfect music and went along with the genre's and songs I had requested (I like the oldies) and was able to keep the crowd moving on the dance floor until the night was over! It truly was a great experience to have him as our wedding DJ, I highly recommend him!

Sierra & Philip, Redfish Lake Wedding

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Rhodes Entertainment 8

Rhodes Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was a memorable night and I'm so happy with how everything turned out. All the best to you and Philip!
  • Shay

Shay Shannon Elizabeth · Married on 08/02/2019

Incredible time! Eric is the BEST

Whether you know you want a DJ or are thinking about a band, look no further and hire Eric immediately. In addition to the fact that Eric is an absolute pleasure to work with -- completely organized, receptive, thoughtful, and professional -- he is a master of his craft. He expertly MCd our wedding in August and played one of the best sets of music we could have ever hoped for. Our guests literally did not leave the dance floor the entire time and we all had a blast because of Eric. I loved working with him and everyone I've ever talked to loves working with him. He is the absolute best and you are guaranteed to have the wedding dance party of your dreams with him.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Rhodes Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! You were a pleasure to work with. Your wedding day was amazing and I'm honored to have been a part of it! - Eric

Katie · Married on 07/20/2019

Best DJ in Boise!

Eric was the MOST professional, organized, confident and integral part of our perfect wedding day. We would not have had such a successful day without his amazing DJ and MC skills to keep our night organized and to keep the party going. We wanted our wedding to be a dance party all night long, and that’s what Eric gave us. Eric worked so hard to make sure every detail was perfect and had the BEST songs to keep our guests dancing. We would hire him again in a heart beat!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Rhodes Entertainment 9
    Rhodes Entertainment 10

Rhodes Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Katie! It was a pleasure to help! There are so many highlights from your wedding day (including the epic surprise First Dance!) and I'm glad to have been a part of it. An amazing night for an amazing couple!
  • Mikaela

Mikaela · Married on 06/29/2019

We could enjoy every moment knowing that he had it all handled with his amazing DJ and MC skills!

Eric is so friendly, extremely professional, and amazing at what he does! He was an easy choice right off the bat because of his eagerness to communicate and willingness to continually follow up with us when we were trying to decide between a couple different DJs in the Boise area.
    During the wedding he was prepared and organized which made the flow of the event feel very intentional and put together. We could enjoy every moment knowing that he had it all handled with his amazing MC skills.
    We had multiple guests comment about how there was music for everyone! He was incredible at reading the crowd and picking songs that kept people out on the dance floor. We would highly recommend you stop searching for other DJs and book Eric for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Rhodes Entertainment's reply:

Wow, thank you Mikaela! It was such a fun and memorable night and I'm happy to hear you loved how everything turned out!

Madi Dipietro · Married on 02/23/2019

Easy and worry-free!

Our wedding planner suggested that we hire Eric for our Sun Valley winter wedding (we are not local) and we are so glad we did! Eric made the process so smooth and worry-free for us. We gave him our thoughts on what we liked/didn’t like and gave him free reign from there — he knocked it out of the park! Everyone LOVED the music and was dancing until night-end. Thanks, Eric!!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Karlee

Karlee Young · Married on 01/26/2019

Eric was awesome!

We love DJ Eric Rhodes! With less than 50 guests, having the right DJ is everything. He played the perfect music throughout dinner and then cranked it up perfectly for our crew to get the party started. We're super grateful for his professionalism and great work.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Taylor Charles · Married on 10/27/2018

Two words: hire eric!

WOW! I cannot say enough about Eric. I had heard good things about him through other people but he surpassed every positive expectation I had. He was organized, responsive to all of my questions, and played excellent music which fit the music we love and the crowd had a BLAST! I had many folks tell me that my wedding was one of the most organized and well done weddings they'd ever attended and I think so much of that had to do with Eric's attention to detail and organization. If I have any advice for people planning their wedding, it's to hire Eric. He is so good at what he does and made our day the absolute BEST.

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/06/2018

Best DJ in Boise!

Our wedding was a great success and it would not have gone so well without the work of Eric Rhodes. When we first met with Eric we told him it was important to us that every single guest at our wedding has fun and gets out on the dance floor. Eric said that would not be a problem and he was right! Every single guest was up dancing during the evening and enjoying themselves!
    Eric was very professional and organized from our very first meeting. He definitely knows what he is doing and how to run a wedding. Eric had everything ready to go on time on the wedding day without any issues. He also went with the flow when we changed a few things right before and during the reception. Hands down best DJ at any event we have been to and will be our first choice for the next time we need a DJ!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Samantha Castoro · Married on 09/22/2018

My Wedding DJ

Rhodes entertainment was better than we could have imagined. The level of professionalism was outstanding. Eric was at our rehearsal dinner to make sure everyone was on the same page. The day of the wedding he made sure everything went off without a hitch. I would 100% recommend Rhodes Entertainment for any type of event, especially weddings!

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Libby

Libby · Married on 09/15/2018

We used David Maxwell as our DJ for our wedding, and were very pleased with our day! David met with me a couple times to go over all of our song choices, and even made some good recommendations. He made us feel confident that our day would turn out how we wanted. We wanted a big dance party, which was exactly what we got! We danced for 2 hours at our wedding, and every guest had a blast, saying it was one of the best weddings they had attended. David was also an excellent MC, and knew how to read the crowd. He played every song that we had requested, and knew how to mix the songs so that both young and old could enjoy the dancing. I would highly recommend using Eric Rhodes or David Maxwell for your wedding DJ!

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Kiera

Kiera · Married on 09/15/2018

11/10! Would highly recommend!

I cannot say enough positive things about working with Eric. He was so responsive, friendly and very professional. The entire time we were planning our wedding, Eric answered our questions, guided us through anything and everything, and made the process easy and seamless. We were able to easily create song lists for our reception and knew songs that we didn't want played, would not be played. Eric also assisted with the microphones during our ceremony which was a huge help. If you want to have an amazing experience with a DJ, Eric is the man for the job. We loved Eric and would highly recommend him for any event. I only wish our reception could have lasted longer!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Rhodes Entertainment 11

Amber Schroder · Married on 09/10/2018

Eric rhodes from Rhodes entertainment Hands down the best dj in town! This guy is extremely professional and created a timeline for each of the event

Eric rhodes from Rhodes entertainment
    Hands down the best dj in town! This guy is extremely professional and created a timeline for each of the events for our day. All of the songs we hand picked, all of my announcement requests through the night, he came dressed to impress, he was timely through all of our meetings, his sound system could thump, I mean I could not have asked for a better dj! A million thanks! 🙏🏽

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Kerry

Kerry · Married on 09/08/2018

Kept the flow going from beginning to end!

Eric was awesome! I cannot recommend him highly enough. He took the worry out of so many details on our wedding day. He worked with us and our other vendors to keep us as on schedule as possible from the ceremony to the after party. While we had specific songs picked for certain times, Eric did a wonderful job of choosing music throughout the afternoon and evening that was perfectly on point. Once the dancing started, he kept the party rocking for hours. We and our guests had a wonderful time, and we are so grateful for Eric!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Rhodes Entertainment 12
    Rhodes Entertainment 13
    Rhodes Entertainment 14
    Rhodes Entertainment 15

Carolyn · Married on 09/01/2018

We used Rhodes entertainment for our DJ needs for my granddaughter's wedding. David Maxwell was the DJ hired. David was professional and did a great job! He interacted with our guests but was not intrusive. He listened to us and gave suggestions based on his experience- we were all happy. !We're not a dancing family but David had all of us on the dance floor having a wonderful time! I'm so glad Eric suggested David. I would recommend him in a minute!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/01/2018

Eric was awesome ! He listened to us and did exactly what we wanted ! He even came to our rehearsal to help practice to make sure everything was perfect . I definitely recommend him!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Daniella · Married on 08/12/2018

Eric was easy to work with from the start. His professionalism, pre-planning up to the day was seamless and made us feel relaxed and that we were in good hands. Eric as an MC was brilliant - he was natural, fun, and a great speaker. He is the perfect wedding MC and knows how to work the crowd! He played great dance floor hits with our suggestions mixed in with some of his own flair. It was a wonderful night and the entire party was on the dance floor. Thank you for contributing to our wedding and making it a huge success!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Laura · Married on 08/10/2018

DJ Eric Rhodes is truly the best. Our reception was unique because of sound limitations at the venue. Eric had great ideas and provided guidance on how to work through our unique situation. Throughout all the planning he was helpful, professional, and definitely an expert. On the wedding day, he was awesome! He rocked the house and we received so many compliments on his music. Being the bride and groom, we didn’t get to dance as much as we wanted, but it was great to see all of our families and friends on the dancefloor. Thank you, Eric, for throwing an awesome dance party!!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Paige Francis · Married on 08/04/2018

Awesome to work with + fun DJ = highly recommend!

Eric was awesome to work with and made our wedding reception a blast! We met with him well before the wedding and instantly hit it off - he took the time to understand us, our story, our personalities and wedding vibe so he could make sure he accommodated in the best way that reflects our story. He did a great job creating an atmosphere that was fun for everyone - all our friend and family of all ages. He got together with us several times before the wedding to fully understand/work on the timeline of the day and make sure everything runs smoothly! HIGHLY recommend getting him for your wedding.... Or any other party where you want your guests to have a blast! He definitely knows his stuff!

Sent on 04/14/2019
    Rhodes Entertainment 16

Chaelynn Long · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing! Thank you Eric!!

Eric from Rhodes Entertainment was worth every penny. He is passionate about his work and his clients from start to finish. Eric is much for than an MC and DJ. He is an amazing wedding planner!!! I had absolutely no idea where to even begin coming up with a wedding timeline of events and Eric helped me with every single detail of every event months before my big day. It was wonderful knowing that I didn't need to think about a single thing on my wedding day because Eric kept things rolling with the timeline we planned out. My wedding day was HOT and there were times during the start of our reception that many guests were lacking the desire to dance and Eric would find a way to keep the energy going and the guests engaged. I would highly recommend Eric for your next event! His talent and dedication to you will exceed your expectations!!!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Katey · Married on 07/07/2018

We just wanted to write a quick thank you to Travis for his excellent DJ/MC services at our wedding last Saturday. Even though we gave him very little to work with and bucked a lot of tradition, he was always ready to help us out and kept the music going and the people dancing all night! Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Elise · Married on 07/07/2018

Eric was an incredible addition to our wedding day! My husband and I were super busy before the wedding and didn't have a ton of time to plan every single detail of the reception, but Eric helped create an timeline of events, and completely went with the flow and kept the night moving seamlessly. We had some friends do live music for the ceremony and Eric provided all of the sound equipment so that everyone could hear the music and the ceremony for our outdoor wedding. The dance party we had was perfectly rowdy and the most fun I've ever had at a wedding! I would highly recommend Eric to anyone looking to make their wedding or event an incredible gathering.

Sent on 08/14/2018