Rhodes Entertainment Reviews

Rhodes Entertainment 6
Rhodes Entertainment 7

Taylor Charles · Married on 10/27/2018

Two words: hire eric!

WOW! I cannot say enough about Eric. I had heard good things about him through other people but he surpassed every positive expectation I had. He was organized, responsive to all of my questions, and played excellent music which fit the music we love and the crowd had a BLAST! I had many folks tell me that my wedding was one of the most organized and well done weddings they'd ever attended and I think so much of that had to do with Eric's attention to detail and organization. If I have any advice for people planning their wedding, it's to hire Eric. He is so good at what he does and made our day the absolute BEST.

• Heather

Heather · Married on 10/06/2018

Best DJ in Boise!

Our wedding was a great success and it would not have gone so well without the work of Eric Rhodes. When we first met with Eric we told him it was important to us that every single guest at our wedding has fun and gets out on the dance floor. Eric said that would not be a problem and he was right! Every single guest was up dancing during the evening and enjoying themselves!
    Eric was very professional and organized from our very first meeting. He definitely knows what he is doing and how to run a wedding. Eric had everything ready to go on time on the wedding day without any issues. He also went with the flow when we changed a few things right before and during the reception. Hands down best DJ at any event we have been to and will be our first choice for the next time we need a DJ!

• Libby

Libby · Married on 09/15/2018

We used David Maxwell as our DJ for our wedding, and were very pleased with our day! David met with me a couple times to go over all of our song choices, and even made some good recommendations. He made us feel confident that our day would turn out how we wanted. We wanted a big dance party, which was exactly what we got! We danced for 2 hours at our wedding, and every guest had a blast, saying it was one of the best weddings they had attended. David was also an excellent MC, and knew how to read the crowd. He played every song that we had requested, and knew how to mix the songs so that both young and old could enjoy the dancing. I would highly recommend using Eric Rhodes or David Maxwell for your wedding DJ!

Amber Schroder · Married on 09/10/2018

Eric rhodes from Rhodes entertainment Hands down the best dj in town! This guy is extremely professional and created a timeline for each of the event

Eric rhodes from Rhodes entertainment
    Hands down the best dj in town! This guy is extremely professional and created a timeline for each of the events for our day. All of the songs we hand picked, all of my announcement requests through the night, he came dressed to impress, he was timely through all of our meetings, his sound system could thump, I mean I could not have asked for a better dj! A million thanks! 🙏🏽

• Kerry

Kerry · Married on 09/08/2018

Kept the flow going from beginning to end!

Eric was awesome! I cannot recommend him highly enough. He took the worry out of so many details on our wedding day. He worked with us and our other vendors to keep us as on schedule as possible from the ceremony to the after party. While we had specific songs picked for certain times, Eric did a wonderful job of choosing music throughout the afternoon and evening that was perfectly on point. Once the dancing started, he kept the party rocking for hours. We and our guests had a wonderful time, and we are so grateful for Eric!

Rhodes Entertainment 9
    Rhodes Entertainment 10
    Rhodes Entertainment 11
    Rhodes Entertainment 12

Carolyn · Married on 09/01/2018

We used Rhodes entertainment for our DJ needs for my granddaughter's wedding. David Maxwell was the DJ hired. David was professional and did a great job! He interacted with our guests but was not intrusive. He listened to us and gave suggestions based on his experience- we were all happy. !We're not a dancing family but David had all of us on the dance floor having a wonderful time! I'm so glad Eric suggested David. I would recommend him in a minute!

Rachel · Married on 09/01/2018

Eric was awesome ! He listened to us and did exactly what we wanted ! He even came to our rehearsal to help practice to make sure everything was perfect . I definitely recommend him!

Daniella · Married on 08/12/2018

Eric was easy to work with from the start. His professionalism, pre-planning up to the day was seamless and made us feel relaxed and that we were in good hands. Eric as an MC was brilliant - he was natural, fun, and a great speaker. He is the perfect wedding MC and knows how to work the crowd! He played great dance floor hits with our suggestions mixed in with some of his own flair. It was a wonderful night and the entire party was on the dance floor. Thank you for contributing to our wedding and making it a huge success!

Laura · Married on 08/10/2018

DJ Eric Rhodes is truly the best. Our reception was unique because of sound limitations at the venue. Eric had great ideas and provided guidance on how to work through our unique situation. Throughout all the planning he was helpful, professional, and definitely an expert. On the wedding day, he was awesome! He rocked the house and we received so many compliments on his music. Being the bride and groom, we didn’t get to dance as much as we wanted, but it was great to see all of our families and friends on the dancefloor. Thank you, Eric, for throwing an awesome dance party!!

Chaelynn Long · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing! Thank you Eric!!

Eric from Rhodes Entertainment was worth every penny. He is passionate about his work and his clients from start to finish. Eric is much for than an MC and DJ. He is an amazing wedding planner!!! I had absolutely no idea where to even begin coming up with a wedding timeline of events and Eric helped me with every single detail of every event months before my big day. It was wonderful knowing that I didn't need to think about a single thing on my wedding day because Eric kept things rolling with the timeline we planned out. My wedding day was HOT and there were times during the start of our reception that many guests were lacking the desire to dance and Eric would find a way to keep the energy going and the guests engaged. I would highly recommend Eric for your next event! His talent and dedication to you will exceed your expectations!!!

Katey · Married on 07/07/2018

We just wanted to write a quick thank you to Travis for his excellent DJ/MC services at our wedding last Saturday. Even though we gave him very little to work with and bucked a lot of tradition, he was always ready to help us out and kept the music going and the people dancing all night! Thank you so much for everything.

Elise · Married on 07/07/2018

Eric was an incredible addition to our wedding day! My husband and I were super busy before the wedding and didn't have a ton of time to plan every single detail of the reception, but Eric helped create an timeline of events, and completely went with the flow and kept the night moving seamlessly. We had some friends do live music for the ceremony and Eric provided all of the sound equipment so that everyone could hear the music and the ceremony for our outdoor wedding. The dance party we had was perfectly rowdy and the most fun I've ever had at a wedding! I would highly recommend Eric to anyone looking to make their wedding or event an incredible gathering.

Rhodes Entertainment 13
    Rhodes Entertainment 14
    Rhodes Entertainment 15
    Rhodes Entertainment 16
    Rhodes Entertainment 17

Helen · Married on 06/09/2018

Eric was fantastic! I met Eric at a wedding event. In the treasure valley there are many options to choose from for music. I fell in love with Eric’s genuine and fun personality. Eric made everything fun and easy. He helped create our timeline for our wedding, which helped guid all our other vendors. Eric truly made sure he met my needs. After my wedding I had multiple guests tell me how much they loved Eric and how great he was! Thank you so much Eric for helping make my wedding absolutely amazing!

• Damon

Damon Neal · Married on 06/07/2018

Professional and down to earth

Eric goes above and beyond to make sure everything is set to go for your wedding! He worked within our budget and unlike most wedding DJs, he actually made recommendations and filled in the blanks that we couldn't fill within our planning. He knows how to get a stale crowd up and dancing and is very flexible, being able to make any last minute tweaks. I highly reccomend Eric to anyone who is doing a wedding or event in the future!

Rhodes Entertainment 18
    Rhodes Entertainment 19
    Rhodes Entertainment 20

erin · Married on 06/02/2018

Before we selected Rhodes Entertainment we spoke with multiple companies for DJ services. Rhodes Entertainment was by far the best hands down!!! Eric was super nice and professional, easy to talk to, extremely knowledgeable and was always willing to help. Anytime we had a question Eric was on it and didn't hesitate or take a long time to respond. I would share a photo from the reception however since I was the bride I didn't have my phone on me. Knowing what I know now there is no one else I would trust more than Eric to preform any DJ services needed. He was simply amazing!!

Kristina · Married on 06/02/2018

Eric really went above and beyond any of my expectations for our wedding. He really took the time to get to know us and our story as well as the style of our wedding, our music taste etc in order to create an event that was truly us. Eric is extremely organized and knows the flows of a wedding day so well - he truly was invaluable and brought so many things to my attention that I never would have thought of. He knew the layout of our venue like the back of his hand and was able to set up in a way that was conducive to the environment and would not disrupt the flow. No detail was skipped over. He had a great energy through out the entire night and kept the dance floor full. The music variety kept everyone engaged and was always spot on with the mood of our guests. His online planning portal is user friendly and extremely easy to navigate and make edits to as necessary. I would absolutely recommend Eric to anyone 100% of the time!

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2018

We had a great experience with Eric before and during the wedding. After meeting with him the first time, we were sure we wanted him to be part of our wedding. His website was helpful so we could take our time planning the songs we wanted for the event. At the reception, we did not have a wedding planner so we trusted him to move the night along and we didn't have to worry about anything. I would highly recommend Eric to anyone needing a DJ.

Amber · Married on 05/24/2018

We were undecided about hiring a DJ for our wedding and decided to meet with Eric since he came highly recommended. Eric was amazing from day one. He e-mailed back to schedule a meeting almost immediately and continued with the fantastic service through our wedding night. We recommend Eric 100% and would never consider another DJ. He is attentive, professional, and made our wedding special. We couldn't have imagined our wedding without him.

natasha · Married on 05/19/2018

Oh my goodness! Eric was such a pleasure to work with!! He is such a great guy, and made sure to get every song detail down to ones we never would have thought to pick out had he not mentioned them. Such as: cake cutting, grand entrance, last dance....

He made sure to be present for our first meeting with the wedding coordinator, so that he could be included and helpful for creating the timeline. And helpful he was!! He was present for rehearsal, and we ran through walking down the isle as many times as it took to get the music down perfect!

He made sure to play all the songs we requested along with throwing in some our guests requested and would feel the crowd to keep everyone on their dancing feet!

It was a perfect night with perfect music!!

Hands down! He’s the DJ you want for any and all events!

Kourtney · Married on 03/24/2018

Rhodes Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! Eric was so interested in what we wanted for our wedding and how to make it unique and special. He went above and beyond for us, even helping with our wedding day timeline! We got a coordinator and DJ all in one! We were planning this wedding from out of state and he was such a blessing from suggesting vendors, helping with wedding day details, and showing us what worked best at our venue. It was really nice having a DJ that had already worked the venue before to let us know tricks and tips to make our day the best! He even helped us with our rehearsal and got to know our bridal party ahead of time. Everyone loved him! Thank you Eric!!

Erin · Married on 01/27/2018

I never write reviews, but Eric Rhodes was so terrific that I had to! Eric provided DJ and MC services for our wedding in January 2018. He listened to what type of vibe and music we wanted at our wedding and executed the evening with class and professionalism. He responded to all my questions promptly and was so easy to work with. Eric is the best!

Leisa · Married on 01/20/2018

Eric was amazing! He read the crowd so well and my guests had an amazing time. He was flexible and went with the flow of everything so well. If we are ever in need of a dj again we will definitely be hiring him!!

• User4915276 · Recently married

Eric is absolutely wonderful! He is very easy to work with and takes the time to make sure your wedding is a blast for everyone! He does a great job of reading the crowd and playing music that everyone will enjoy. I especially appreciated that he sat down with my husband and me a couple of times before the big day to create a timeline that fit us perfectly!

Mike · Married on 12/26/2017

We had the privilege of having Eric Rhodes DJ our wedding celebration. It was extremely easy to work with Eric, he listened to our wants and came through with a fantastic night of entertainment. We had so many party goers tell us what a great night, especially the music. Thx Eric.