Makeup By Jen B Reviews

121 Reviews for Makeup By Jen B

• Allison

Allison Marie Lynde · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing to work with.

Jen is everything you can hope for, from start to finish. She deserves every single glowing review here. Just incredible talent, and a joy to work with.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Shellby · Married on 08/31/2019

I will definitely be reaching out to Jen for future events

Jen did an incredible job on my make up for my friends big day! She is truly talented and has such a fun personality.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Allison · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing! Would book again!

Jen B was so amazing! She did makeup for the whole bridesmaid party for my best friends wedding, including the bride. She’s very responsive to feedback and fun and easy to work with! I’ve never felt more beautiful and would book her for my own wedding!

Kelsey Woods · Married on 08/31/2019

Best makeup ever!

I LOVED my makeup on my wedding day! It was a super hot day and it lasted and looked amazing until I took it off late that night. Jen is super sweet and knows what she’s doing. She does an amazing job!

Alex Simmons · Married on 08/31/2019

Bridesmaid

She was AMAZING!!! So much fun to work with! She highlights all of the beautiful qualities and helps with any insecurities you have! She made the entire process so much fun! I couldn’t recommend her enough!!! Love love love LOVE!

Emily Jeanette Runia · Married on 06/22/2019

Jen is amazing!!

I can’t get over how amazing Jen was for my bridal look. She made me look so perfect for my big day. She somehow blends natural with elegant and makes you feel truly pampered while doing your makeup! She offered to do my trial makeup for my engagement pictures which was awesome, because now all my pictures turned out amazing!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Dewey

Dewey Roesch · Married on 05/31/2019

Couldn’t have asked for anything better!

Jen stuck to the schedule and worked efficiently and FLAWLESSLY! my girls looked like queens and every single person loved their make-up and it stayed on throughout the whole day. I added client after client and Jen kept adjusting her schedule for me and made it work! She did a great job of listening to what you want as well as doing what she thought was best. I would recommend her every time for a make up occasion, she even airbrushed my back to cover any blemishes. She did not have to work alongside a hairstylists as the girls did their hair themselves. She gave the options of lips and lashes and even had enough time at the end to touch everyone up before we left. She was truly perfect.

Sent on 06/10/2019

catherine · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Service

Jen was easy to book and was very professional.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Mikayla · Married on 10/06/2018

Great wedding make up!

Jen was very responsive and flexible! She also has a great sense of humor and made me laugh even when I was feeling nervous. Jen is very kind and not to mention, great with make up! The air brush foundation is very light which I loved. It feels like you have no foundation on at all. I had mine done early in the day and it lasted all day and all night. I was very happy with my make up and especially how it looked in my wedding pictures! I highly recommend Jen B. Her prices were a little higher than other make up artists I looked into but with the air brush technique and everything else she provides, it was well worth it!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Katie · Married on 07/04/2018

Jen did my makeup for my wedding, and it turned out even better than I could have ever imagined! She matched the colors perfectly to my skin, and made everything look absolutely flawless! It looked so great the entire day, I couldn’t have been happier. She was extremely professional and knowledgeable on certain looks for different occasions. She did my wedding make up perfectly, and my pictures are lasting proof of that! Thank you!

Sent on 02/08/2010

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

Jen was absolutely amazing! She responds quickly, she works well with you to find YOUR perfect look, she’s professional, and she’s reasonably priced for how beautiful and great the makeup is! She made me feel beautiful on my big day! If you’re thinking/looking for a makeup artist for you special day 100% book Jen!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Erin · Married on 06/09/2018

She is amazing!! She traveled to do my makeup for my wedding, she was really great about listening to what I wanted... I had soooo many compliments! It was better than I could have imagined!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Chelicy · Married on 06/02/2018

Jennifer is very sweet and did an amazing job with my makeup! She made my whole day ??

Sent on 06/08/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

Jen was SO great to work with! She was super sweet, and very good at what she does. I loved the way my makeup looked for my wedding and it lasted the whole day. I had never gotten airbrush makeup before, and Jen was really great at explaining how it worked, and it looked amazing! She matched it to my skin perfectly and made my skin look flawless, as well as my bridesmaids. She was very efficient with her time and made sure that everyone looked beautiful. I would recommend Jen to anyone, she is the best!

Sent on 06/01/2018

April · Married on 02/17/2018

Jen did an amazing job for my wedding party! The makeup looked exactly like I wanted, the girls were happy and she was so professional! She accommodated last minute changes with a smile. She was always positive, always smiling and someone that you would want to spend your wedding day with! Highly recommend! Thanks Jen!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Jen was absolutely amazing and worked with everyone in my bridal party to find the right look for them. She does an amazing job making you look flawless, without making you feel like you're wearing too much makeup! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Emily · Married on 10/21/2017

My experience with Jen was AMAZING! I tend to be very picky about my makeup... Every time I have had my makeup done professionally I ended up not liking it and washing it off because it looked too heavy and unnatural. When I explained these hesitations to Jen she was great! She started with a little and kept building as I felt comfortable. It turned out wonderful! Her work is so beautiful/natural. Perfect for a wedding! Furthermore, I have horrible uneven skin with some ache and she made my skin look FLAWLESS with her airbrushing. She even airbrushed the blemishes I had on my back and chest. Her consultation was also extremely helpful... she asks a lot of questions so she can truly understand what look you are wanting. The makeup stayed on ALL night. It was raining on the day of our wedding and before our reception I had to stand out in the rain and take several pictures... I was worried about my makeup but when I went and checked on myself in the bathroom it looked PERFECT! Not a smug! The makeup also looked great in the pictures! In addition, Jen is very professional, timely, and comes with all of her own supplies (chair, light, etc). She is very personable and friendly. She did some of my bridesmaids and family's makeup and they all loved her. Overall, all I can say is you won't be disappointed and she is worth the money!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Vanecia · Married on 08/12/2017

Jen did an amazing job on my girls and my makeup! She was so much fun and fit in well with my group of girls! I highly recommend Jen to anyone! I will use her again in the future.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2017

Jen was fantastic! She was super friendly and made everyone look great for my wedding! I would recommend her to anyone that needs their makeup done! 5+++ stars

Sent on 06/26/2017

Jordon · Married on 06/10/2017

I absolutely loved bed Jen! She was super nice and willing to make you look your best for your special occasion! She made me feel so pretty on my wedding day!!! I wish I could have her do my makeup everyday!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Christie · Married on 06/03/2017

Jen was simply AMAZING! She is extremely flexible and really follows the vision you want for your look! I usually don't wear much make up- just some mascara and lip gloss. I wanted a natural beach look and she mastered it! This wasn't exactly easy since I broke out horribly 3 days before my wedding -see picture at my rehearsal dinner 12 hours prior to getting ready for our wedding! I never usually have such a break out- but of course it happened just before my wedding day! I called Jen and talked to her about the massive monstrosity of a zit that formed and I tried to get rid of on my chin but just made it way worse. She gave me amazing tips to help manage the situation that was happening on my chin- I followed every step she told me and it got a lot better by the day of my wedding. I included this picture because I wanted to show how she was able to flawlessly cover it up! She really eased my stress about the whole situation and did the most amazing job covering it up! You would never know my face looked like that just hours before! I can not say enough wonderful things about Jen and her work! Not only is she so talented and does an amazing job, but she is an amazing person as well. She made me feel so comfortable and really mastered the look I was going for! She is very diverse in doing make up, so no matter the look your going for she IS your woman for the job! I am so thankful for her and the fabulous job she did!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Danielle · Married on 05/27/2017

Jen is absolutely amazing! She did an incredible job on my make up and it look great through out my entire wedding! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Kerrie · Married on 03/24/2017

Jen was fun to work with! She was really flexible in scheduling both my trial and the day of, as well as did an incredible job. I felt and looked beautiful working on my wedding day thanks to Jen.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Liz · event on: 10/30/2016

Jen B is AMAZING! She did my makeup over 5 years ago for my wedding. When I needed my makeup done for family pictures last week she was the first person I thought of! I don't wear a lot of makeup and both times I shared with her that it is important to me to still look like myself in my person. She nailed it both times. I felt great and still looked like myself.

She is not only an incredibly talented makeup artist, she is professional, accommodating and the sweetest! If you are in the Boise and need your makeup done, call her! I promise you won't regret it. She's the best!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Maureen · event on: 10/05/2016

I hired Jen to do my makeup for my family photos. She was very responsive to my e-mail and was very professional. On the day of getting my makeup done, she came to my house with all of her makeup supplies. i loved that she travelled to me because with two kids, it's difficult to go out and get my makeup done. She is probably one of the best makeup artists I have had the pleasure to hire. She is so friendly, professional and amazing at what she does. I seriously felt like I was wearing no makeup. It looked flawless! If you are in the Boise/Meridian area, you should definitely hire her.

Sent on 10/30/2016