Makeup By Jen B Reviews

Makeup By Jen B 4
Makeup By Jen B 5
Makeup By Jen B 6

Katie · Married on 07/04/2018

Jen did my makeup for my wedding, and it turned out even better than I could have ever imagined! She matched the colors perfectly to my skin, and made everything look absolutely flawless! It looked so great the entire day, I couldn’t have been happier. She was extremely professional and knowledgeable on certain looks for different occasions. She did my wedding make up perfectly, and my pictures are lasting proof of that! Thank you!

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

Jen was absolutely amazing! She responds quickly, she works well with you to find YOUR perfect look, she’s professional, and she’s reasonably priced for how beautiful and great the makeup is! She made me feel beautiful on my big day! If you’re thinking/looking for a makeup artist for you special day 100% book Jen!

Erin · Married on 06/09/2018

She is amazing!! She traveled to do my makeup for my wedding, she was really great about listening to what I wanted... I had soooo many compliments! It was better than I could have imagined!

Chelicy · Married on 06/02/2018

Jennifer is very sweet and did an amazing job with my makeup! She made my whole day ??

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

Jen was SO great to work with! She was super sweet, and very good at what she does. I loved the way my makeup looked for my wedding and it lasted the whole day. I had never gotten airbrush makeup before, and Jen was really great at explaining how it worked, and it looked amazing! She matched it to my skin perfectly and made my skin look flawless, as well as my bridesmaids. She was very efficient with her time and made sure that everyone looked beautiful. I would recommend Jen to anyone, she is the best!

April · Married on 02/17/2018

Jen did an amazing job for my wedding party! The makeup looked exactly like I wanted, the girls were happy and she was so professional! She accommodated last minute changes with a smile. She was always positive, always smiling and someone that you would want to spend your wedding day with! Highly recommend! Thanks Jen!

• User4915276 · Recently married

Jen was absolutely amazing and worked with everyone in my bridal party to find the right look for them. She does an amazing job making you look flawless, without making you feel like you're wearing too much makeup! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Emily · Married on 10/21/2017

My experience with Jen was AMAZING! I tend to be very picky about my makeup... Every time I have had my makeup done professionally I ended up not liking it and washing it off because it looked too heavy and unnatural. When I explained these hesitations to Jen she was great! She started with a little and kept building as I felt comfortable. It turned out wonderful! Her work is so beautiful/natural. Perfect for a wedding! Furthermore, I have horrible uneven skin with some ache and she made my skin look FLAWLESS with her airbrushing. She even airbrushed the blemishes I had on my back and chest. Her consultation was also extremely helpful... she asks a lot of questions so she can truly understand what look you are wanting. The makeup stayed on ALL night. It was raining on the day of our wedding and before our reception I had to stand out in the rain and take several pictures... I was worried about my makeup but when I went and checked on myself in the bathroom it looked PERFECT! Not a smug! The makeup also looked great in the pictures! In addition, Jen is very professional, timely, and comes with all of her own supplies (chair, light, etc). She is very personable and friendly. She did some of my bridesmaids and family's makeup and they all loved her. Overall, all I can say is you won't be disappointed and she is worth the money!

Vanecia · Married on 08/12/2017

Jen did an amazing job on my girls and my makeup! She was so much fun and fit in well with my group of girls! I highly recommend Jen to anyone! I will use her again in the future.

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2017

Jen was fantastic! She was super friendly and made everyone look great for my wedding! I would recommend her to anyone that needs their makeup done! 5+++ stars

Jordon · Married on 06/10/2017

I absolutely loved bed Jen! She was super nice and willing to make you look your best for your special occasion! She made me feel so pretty on my wedding day!!! I wish I could have her do my makeup everyday!

Christie · Married on 06/03/2017

Jen was simply AMAZING! She is extremely flexible and really follows the vision you want for your look! I usually don't wear much make up- just some mascara and lip gloss. I wanted a natural beach look and she mastered it! This wasn't exactly easy since I broke out horribly 3 days before my wedding -see picture at my rehearsal dinner 12 hours prior to getting ready for our wedding! I never usually have such a break out- but of course it happened just before my wedding day! I called Jen and talked to her about the massive monstrosity of a zit that formed and I tried to get rid of on my chin but just made it way worse. She gave me amazing tips to help manage the situation that was happening on my chin- I followed every step she told me and it got a lot better by the day of my wedding. I included this picture because I wanted to show how she was able to flawlessly cover it up! She really eased my stress about the whole situation and did the most amazing job covering it up! You would never know my face looked like that just hours before! I can not say enough wonderful things about Jen and her work! Not only is she so talented and does an amazing job, but she is an amazing person as well. She made me feel so comfortable and really mastered the look I was going for! She is very diverse in doing make up, so no matter the look your going for she IS your woman for the job! I am so thankful for her and the fabulous job she did!

Makeup By Jen B 7
    Makeup By Jen B 8
    Makeup By Jen B 9
    Makeup By Jen B 10
    Makeup By Jen B 11
    Makeup By Jen B 12

Danielle · Married on 05/27/2017

Jen is absolutely amazing! She did an incredible job on my make up and it look great through out my entire wedding! I would highly recommend her!

Kerrie · Married on 03/24/2017

Jen was fun to work with! She was really flexible in scheduling both my trial and the day of, as well as did an incredible job. I felt and looked beautiful working on my wedding day thanks to Jen.

Alycia · Married on 06/04/2016

I hired Jen B. as the makeup artist for my wedding 6/4/16. I found her searching through countless artists on Google and her work immediately stood out. She was very professional and pleasant to work with. She took her time to understand exactly what I was wanting and made sure she got it perfect. I myself am a makeup artist so I was very particular when looking for the artist for my wedding. I couldn't have made a better pick than Jen B. She explained everything as she went and made sure each of is were comfortable through the process. Even when my hair stylist was running behind she kept everyone prompt and running right on time. My makeup lasted from beginning to end of my wedding with no touchups needed even after getting cake in my face. The makeup itself felt weightless like nothing was even on which was wonderful in 116 heat. Even after sleeping in it my makeup still looked like it was just done. My makeup along with my 3 bridesmaids came out amazing and I would recommend her to everyone I know. She is worth every penny and you will love what she does.

• Heather

Heather · Married on 05/21/2016

Jen did an amazing job with my wedding and bridesmaids makeup! I was so impressed! Everyone looked great. She gave me that bridal look that I dreamed about! She was flexible with us and was a true artist.

Ginnifer · Married on 05/16/2016

Jen is very professional and truly listens to your request. I am not a make up person but Jen still got my vision well beyond even what I thought I could happen. Jen was on time with every encounter and stuck to a ridgid timeline. Jen knows her product and what a Bride needs. Jen did my sister's bridal make- up over five years ago and now mine. She is not only a great person she is loyal as we are to her. Please look no further for your make-up artist. Call Make- Up by Jen NOW!!!

Courtney · Married on 04/23/2016

I loved the makeup Jen did for my wedding day. I felt like a queen and all of women in my family looked so beautiful. The makeup felt light on my face and did a really good job of holding up all day and night.

There aren't words to express how thankful I am for Jen! There were so many bumps in the road and changes to the day, and Jen just rolled with everything; she even accommodated a bridesmaid who initially didn't want make-up services --fyi she changed her mind when she saw how perfect the rest of us looked. Everything was amazing to the quality of work Jen and her assistant provided to the professionalism she displayed through the entire planning process.

Danielle · Married on 02/26/2016

I had such an amazing experience with Jen. She is professional, and wonderful with makeup. We had so much fun and we were ahead of schedule!!! I would highly recommend her!!!

Monika · Married on 12/12/2015

Jen did an amazing job on my makeup and hair for my engagement celebration. I had looked up a bunch of places/artists for my makeup but Jen was the only one that was so responsive. Jen would answer all my questions and was very professional. She made me feel so comfortable and did an amazing job!!! Everyone loved my makeup and hairstyle!
    I will recommend Jen to all my friends. Also - Jen's prices are the best compared to others especially with the amazing job she does.

Great at what she does,flexible, knowledgeable, professional, and super fun! Would define flu recommend

Jen is the best! I've been honored to have my makeup done by her 3 times now (twice as a bridesmaid and finally as the bride!) and she always does such a beautiful job. She is one of the friendliest people you'll meet, too :) Love her!

Rachael · Married on 06/06/2015

Jen is super down to earth and easy to work with! She is very professional, shows up on time and does a great job! My makeup lasted the whole night.