Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Celebrations By Amy Bacon

Day-Of Coordination | Partial and Full Wedding and Event Planning and Design | Custom Candy Buffets

Celebrations By Amy Bacon is a professional wedding planner based in Phoenix, Arizona. Their goal is to not only make your perfect wedding a reality, but to save you both money and stress. Let their team of four planners and six assistants create the wedding of your dreams.

Celebrations By Amy Bacon offers a variety services and packages for your wedding. Day-of coordination, partial and full wedding planning options are available. Booking a limited number of weddings, you can relax knowing yours is getting the attention it deserves. One-of-a-kind services such as a candy buffet allow them to stand out from other wedding planners. Celebrations By Amy Bacon has the following services available:

• Referrals

Follow Celebrations By Amy Bacon on

135 Reviews for Celebrations By Amy Bacon

Assembly (3)
Design (1)

Amy and Demetria managed our wedding like the professionals they are. We had a lot of vendors to coordinate and a ton of unexpected venue day-of snafus. We were super grateful to have Amy to work through everything and make the day seamless for us and our guests.

Profile Picture Casey, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Planning

I contracted Amy and her team after she was the coordinator for a wedding that I was a bridesmaid for. I saw how great she did from a bridesmaids perspective, but it was an entirely different experience from a bride's perspective; she's phenomenal! She went above and beyond with everything and was such a huge help from Day 1 I truly couldn't have done it all without her. Amy and her team will help take all the added stress off of your plate for your wedding day. She helped to get the entire bridal party organized on rehearsal day, gave excellent pointers on details that most people don't think about but that make a huge difference, and was there throughout the entire wedding day for any of our needs. On wedding day, I was so happy that I had made the decision to have the extra help of a Coordinator, but I was beyond grateful that it was Amy and her team there to help out. I would recommend Celebrations by Amy Bacon to anyone who is considering looking for a coordinator!

Profile Picture Kala, 9/3/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Assembly

Amy was first rate and dependable from the get go.

She left zero margin for error and even had a sewing kit on hand when I lost buttons on my tux. Thanks to her our wedding was 100% perfection...not 99...100%!

She's also a great person and friend of the family now.

Profile Picture Kenny, 4/22/17, 1 Review

Elopement
Number of Planners
8 AWARDS

88 ENDORSEMENTS
I have had so many brides use Miss Amy and they all have glowing things to report back! So a definite yes for us!

Celebrations by Amy Bacon offers a high level of professional service and will make your special occasion a memorable day.

LOVE!!! WOW!!!!! AMAZING !!! Amy is the standard of a dream wedding !! From start to end this girl can rock a wedding like no other . A must have at any wedding !!!

Make your day full of great memories by allowing this group handle all the details.

Amy and her entire staff are absolutely a joy to work with! We cannot say enough great things about the experiences our clients have working with this lovely team!

474 PROS I KNOW

Valley Wide, Phoenix, AZ 85023   See On Map
602-762-1174 (phone)
TUESDAY-THURSDAY 9-5PM AFTER 5PM BY APPOINTMENT FRIDAY & SATURDAY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY SUNDAY & MONDAY CLOSED