About Celebrations By Amy Bacon
Your wedding is just that ... YOUR wedding. Allow Celebrations by Amy Bacon to help you save money and reduce the stress that often comes along with Planning. Regardless of your budget, the guest count, or the amount of time you have to plan --- if you can dream it, we'll make it happen! We are a team of 4 planners and 6 assistants. We limit the amount of weddings we do so you get the attention you need.
Call us for a 602.762.1174!
What does a planner do?
* Contract review
* Introduction to vendors and venues (photographers, catering, cake, DJ's, make-up, hair, etc)
* Design assistance
* Negotiate pricing/packages
* Planning templates
* Venue searching
* Attend design meetings (flowers and rentals)
* To do lists
* Sets and implements your time line for the day
* Assist with difficult situations (family, contract disputes, etc.)
* Emergency Kit | Day of wedding
* Inspiration and Vision Boards
* Candy Buffet Service available
* Out-of-State gift bags for guests
* Tux rental returns
* Bridal dress to cleaners or preservation
* Bridal bouquet to preservation
* Reception and Ceremony set up
* Organize your vendors, deliveries, set-up times, etc.
* Errand running
* Scheduling payments to vendors
* Coordinate the rehearsal
* Assistance with/or directing the Ceremony
* Handle ALL phone calls the week of the wedding to allow the bride and groom to truly enjoy the day!
* Much, much, more ....
Get to know me ...
Amy Bacon | Owner | Planner | Designer
Although she has experience in all sorts of jobs and realms of business, Amy Bacon has always been a planner at heart and has been organizing events since her childhood birthday parties. Planning and coordinating events started as a hobby but she has been blessed to find this career that doesn’t even feel like work. When she isn’t planning or coordinating events, Amy loves spending time with her husband, Troy; spoiling their two kids (ahem, dogs), Broadway Bacon and Bentley Bacon; and going out to eat at local restaurants with family and friends. Consistent with every wedding she attends and coordinates, Amy’s favorite part is when the bride and groom walk back up the aisle holding hands as husband and wife. Their smiles simply make them glow and spread their happiness to all in attendance. Her philosophy for Celebrations is client satisfaction, respect, fun, fun, and don’t forget fun! Everyone should be able to relax and let loose at their event so Amy makes sure that the Celebrations team members are the point-people so that vendors come to them with problems and questions, NOT the clients!
Amy Bacon is the owner of Celebrations by Amy Bacon, and has over ten years of experience planning and coordinating weddings and events. Amy is diplomatic in difficult and stressful situations, and is a resourceful problem solver; analyzing situations rapidly, making decisions and meeting demanding objectives. Her strong people skills, follow through, persistent and persuasive nature affords her the ability to quite easily exceed her client’s expectations. With a strong belief that all brides need a Planner (regardless of budget and whether it’s a small back yard wedding to extravagant large venue event), a well-connected Event and Wedding Planner can save you time and money … and lots of it! Amy is an experienced Event and Wedding Planner and has devoted time and resources developing relationships over the years with other wedding professionals. Amy works very hard to instill a sense of calm and control for a client’s big day. By knowing the market, the best professionals and venues available to suit every taste, we can make your event remarkable; for all the right reasons!
We look forward to the opportunity to discuss how we can help you.
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone – 602.762.1174
- Website - www.celebrationsbyamybacon.com
- Instagram - @celebrationsbyamybacon
- Facebook - www.facebook.com/celebrationsbyamybacon
Categories: Wedding Favor & Gift, Wedding Planner