All in the Details AZ

Phoenix, AZ View map Visit website
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

All in the Details AZ is a wedding planning service based in Phoenix, Arizona. Founded in 2015 by Kim Lynch and Lauren Amidan, the company's aim is to create events that will inspire unforgettable memories in both clients and guests. Kim and Lauren listen closely to their clients' needs and preferences to ensure their special day perfectly matches their vision.

All in the Details offer both full and partial planning services, allowing you to choose the level of assistance you want. They can help with every aspect of your ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. Lauren and Kim specialize in floral design, and will create stunning arrangements to match any theme or style. Other available services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Vendor referrals
  • Timeline and guestlist creation
  • To-do lists
  • Event design
  • Day-of coordination
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Courtney L. Married on 05/14/2022

Exceeded all Expectations

We hired All in the Details for both my sister's bridal shower and wedding. Kimberly and Lauren went above and beyond for both and we count not recommend them enough. They worked with us ahead of both events to help plan and finalize details and they captured our vision of a whimsical fairy wedding perfectly. They even did way more than was required of them, like return at the end of the reception to help take the arch back down. We could not be happier with our experience and 100% recommend All in the Details to all brides!

All in the Details AZ's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We could not have asked for more amazing people to work with! The venue was so fun and we loved making your sister's vision come to life. Thank you so much for the incredible opportunity to be a part of both of these special events. Wishing you both all the best!
    Susana B. Married on 04/23/2022

Amazing work

So happy with my flowers !! All where beautiful my decorations in my ceremony was so nice . You where very patient with me on what I wanted and they where able to find the flower color that I wanted .

All in the Details AZ's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! You were such an amazing client. We are so happy to have been a part of your wedding! Your mustard roses were so fun to work with. We wish you all the best on your new adventure with your husband! Thank you again for choosing us for your special day!
    Jessie Married on 04/16/2022

Perfect mother/daughter duo!

I cannot say enough amazing things about All in the Details! They were truly about every detail of my wedding from FaceTiming me a few weeks before my wedding showing me samples to sending me sneak peeks the night before, everything was they did was so thoughtful! We had a couple last minute changes with extra tables, wanting to use their table number vases, etc. and they rolled with every punch and provided beautiful florals for my wedding! I could not recommend them enough!

All in the Details AZ's reply:

Thank you so much Jessie! It was such a pleasure working with you. Your venue was so gorgeous and we loved the opportunity to make it everything you dreamed of and more! Thank you so much for choosing us for your special day and we wish you all the best!

Pricing

917 W Glendale Ave Unit 52 Phoenix, AZ, 85021
571-435-1270

8:00am to 4:00pm
Location of (All in the Details AZ)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding