Black Tie Optional

Tempe, AZ View map Visit website

$3,995 Package Price

Based out of Tempe, Arizona, Black Tie Optional is a wedding planning and coordination company. Our professional team is ready to be by your side throughout the process, helping you on this one-of-a-kind journey. We understand that each couple has a unique vision in mind for their wedding day, and will go the extra mile to make those ideas a reality. The result is a celebration as unforgettable as your love story!

Black Tie Optional provides a range of services to make the planning process that much easier. This includes creating a customized budget and to-do lists, ensuring that no detail is forgotten. We will also have various check-in calls throughout your planning jouney to stay up-to-date and answer questions along the way. On the day itself, we'll act as a point of contact for your vendors, family, and guests. Our services range from month-of coordination to full-service wedding planning.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,495

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,995

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$9,995

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$199

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Non-Religious

Michael L. Married on 04/30/2022

Amazing! Simply the best in the biz!

Chelsea did an amazing job this past Saturday as the day of planner. She was given a tall task and handle it effortlessly. You can really tell the competence of someone when they are thrown a bunch of curve balls and still manage to hit home runs! Great job, and keep up the great work!

Black Tie Optional's reply:

Thank you so much, Michael!! We really enjoyed working with you and appreciate your words of encouragement. Can't wait to collaborate on another wedding again soon!
    Makenzi G. Married on 04/09/2022

The couple

You need BTO events for your wedding!! Chelsea is so organized and kept us and our entourage on track throughout the day. We loved working with Chelsea and we know you will to. She also offers a la carte pricing options so you can get exactly the services you need. Best wedding vendor we worked with hands down!

Pricing

Team

Chelsea Gaytan
Chelsea Gaytan
Founder, Lead Wedding Planner

I have been in corporate events since 2014 and my hyper-detail oriented brain was abolsutely made for event planning. I believe my strengths lie in focusing on the tiny pieces of an event based on the overall vision, and executing those to perfection. I'm extremely communicative and anticipate pain points before they arise, to ensure that every event goes off without a hitch!

After planning my own wedding in the Arizona desert, at a location that required me to outsource all my own vendors and staff, I fell head-over-heels for wedding planning. I learned that I love connecting with other local business owners that are just as passionate about LOVE as I am. When multiple vendors and guests said that they were blown away by the execution of our wedding and suggested that I do this professionally - I just HAD to take the leap and start Black Tie Optional!

I can't wait to speak with you and to hear all about your wedding dreams!

PO Box 40851, Mesa AZ 85274 Tempe, AZ, 85283
Location of (Black Tie Optional)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding