Events by Sloane

Scottsdale, AZ View map Visit website
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Events by Sloane is a wedding planning company based in Scottsdale, Arizona, also serving couples from the Phoenix area. Sloane Hansen is a highly skilled and experienced wedding planner who has been working in the events industry for over two decades. Sloane has her wedding planning certification, and has worked on and helped create over 500 weddings. Events by Sloane offers the experience, insight, and connections necessary to create your dream wedding or other special celebration.

Events by Sloane can help to coordinate the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception for your wedding. This company offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services, so that you are able to get just the right amount of assistance that you need to create a successful and enjoyable event. Allow Events by Sloane to reduce the stress of your wedding planning with the following services:

• Budget analysis

PUBLISHED 2020/2021

Arizonas Finest Weddings Magazine www.finestweddingsites.com

Trends AZ Magazine 2021 www.trendspublishing.com

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Amy D. Getting married on 08/20/2022

Perfect Fairytale Wedding

Sloane did a wonderful job organizing and executing my daughter's Sedona wedding at Tlaquepaque.
    This venue is gorgeous but has challenges with specific vendors that must be used for catering and rentals. Sloane helped navigate the issues that arose and did a fantastic job directing our rehearsal and managing all aspects of the wedding including taking candid shots. I have enjoyed the multiple posts on social media - tagging the outstanding vendors we choose.
    Over the 18 months of planning, Sloane was engaged and available to me to answer questions or assist with vendors and advice.
    Whether it is a small or large event Sloane has the contacts and experience to execute at the highest level.
    She is a pleasure to work with.

Events by Sloane's reply:

We did it together! Congratulations on the most amazing wedding and thank you for trusting me with it!
    Caitlyn H. Married on 05/01/2022

Wedding Planner

Sloane was the best decision that we made for our wedding!!!! The day would not have run as smoothly without her! Sloane has been in the industry for so long that she has every single detail down to a science and went above and beyond to make our day special! This included, but is far from limited to, giving us a wedding card, making sure guests signed our guest book, decorating our hotel room on the wedding night (adding our cake to enjoy), and communicating with all our vendors to ensure everyone was on the same page. Sloane met with us multiple times at our venue, which showed us how highly respected she was, as the staff and vendors at our wedding venue praised her, which added so much trust and comfort for us that she was the perfect planner for our wedding day! She was there to help us answer any of our questions, day or night, and always responded promptly!! Sloane was there for us every minute we needed her on our wedding day and kept us calm, ultimately reminding us to enjoy the day! Sloane takes care of everything you ask her to, and we didn’t have to stress about a thing on our big day, thanks to her! We seriously cannot say enough good things about Sloane; both my husband and I agree she made our wedding amazing, and we wouldn’t change a thing!! Sloane cared for us like we were her family and continues to amaze us even after our wedding. If we could leave two reviews for Sloane then we would!

Events by Sloane's reply:

Thank you so much! I treat each and every wedding as if it were one of my family members. It brings me so much joy to see my couples so happy!
    Linsey R. Married on 04/16/2022

Absolutely amazing

Sloane was an absolute angel. She made planning and day of flow so smoothly. Any problems or question I had she would have it figured out within a day. She was on top of everything and made everything so seamless. I will recommend her to every person I know that gets married down the road.

Events by Sloane's reply:

Thanks so much my sweet bride! I loved working with you and your family! Congratulations on an amazing wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

8700 E. Mountain View Rd #1075 Scottsdale, AZ, 85260

24/7
Location of (Events by Sloane)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding