Pop the Cork Productions

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Package Price

Pop the Cork Productions is a wedding and event planning company based in Tempe, Arizona but we are always willing to travel! Whether you want them to coordinate and manage your wedding day celebration or you want them to take care of every detail of the planning process from start to finish, Pop the Cork Productions will be honored to help bring your dream wedding to life!

Experience Matters
Janet Mitchell, the owner and Chief Celebration Consultant of Pop the Cork Productions, has been in the event industry for over 20 years. Before launching her event planning business in the spring of 2011, Janet managed operations in some of the most prestigious private country clubs in the country including Desert Mountain and Silverleaf in Scottdale. Janet has planned and managed hundreds of weddings in addition to all types of celebrations making her a well-rounded special event professional.

Pop the Cork Productions is an experienced event planning service and will provide you with a customized package of services to best meet your needs and budget including any of these services and more:

• Once in a Lifetime Wedding Celebration Planning, Design and Management
  • Peace of Mind Wedding Coordination and Management
  • Destination Weddings
  • Style & priority planning
  • Budget preparation and analysis
  • Venue selection
  • Referrals for the best event pros that fit your needs and budget
  • Prepare orders for rentals, printing and other event purchases
  • Menu planning
  • Ceremony planning
  • Timeline development for seamless event flow
  • Event space diagrams including a Plan "B"
  • Day of set up
  • ...and much much more!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$59

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Brooklyn
    Brooklyn B. Married on 11/12/2021

Could not have done this day without her!

Janet and team's attention to detail, intentionality, and passion goes unmatched. She worked with us through the ups and downs of a COVID wedding, was patient, gracious and supportive every step of the way. Constantly went above and beyond for us, especially when there were last minute vendor cancellations and edits.

Pop the Cork Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Brooklyn! It was a pleasure helping you and Cole through such a long wait and all the changes you endured from afar. I am so happy you were finally able to celebrate with your amazing families and friends! You have an amazing community to support you into your future. It was such a beautiful day in every way! Cheers to your happily ever after! XO, Janet
    Marybeth H. Married on 11/06/2021

In good hands

We hired Janet after attempting to plan a wedding ourselves, getting it postponed, changing all the details, and generally just wanting to not deal with any of it by ourselves anymore. It was money we originally thought we could get away with not spending but was honestly the best money we spent on that day. Even after our first phone call with Janet we immediately felt huge relief. Janet already had a wedding lined up that evening but set us up with her assistant to be there the day-of and was involved in all the organizing and details leading up to the day. She was an amazing resource for recommendations, thinks of all the little details, and organizes it all into a perfect plan for the wedding day. The week of our wedding her assistant had an emergency come up and Janet was able to organize another wedding planner to stand in on that day. In some circumstances, this may have been cause for concern but Janet’s detailed day-of plan allowed for someone to jump in at the last minute, know what to do, and have it all go smoothly. I didn’t worry about a thing that day and everything turned out even more beautiful than I imagined. Needless to say, we can’t recommend Janet enough.

Pop the Cork Productions's reply:

Marybeth, I am so happy that your experience with us put you at ease on your wedding day so that you and Dan could just relax and enjoy after waiting so long to celebrate with your loved ones. I so enjoyed getting to know you along the way and wish that I could have personally been on site to see everything through myself, but am glad that my team was there to follow the plan we created. The photos turned out beautifully, and the joy in your faces is why I do what I do. Thank you so much for your kind words and such a thoughtful review of our services. We are truly grateful. We wish you two an amazing life together filled with love and laughter! Cheers to you! - Janet
  • Emilee
    Emilee B. Married on 10/08/2021

Professional, caring, and organized!

I would recommend Pop the Cork to absolutely everyone! Janet and her team truly exceeded our expectations for our wedding that was rescheduled three times due to COVID. Janet was organized and thought of every little detail I never would have considered. With every meeting, phone call, email or text, Janet brought a sense of ease to this sometimes stressed and emotional bride. More than anything, I felt Janet cared about our day and about US as much as I did. I cried hugging her at the end of the night because I felt so grateful for having her there. If you’re unsure about who to hire or even if a wedding planner is necessary, I promise you, she was worth every penny and then some!

Pop the Cork Productions's reply:

Oh my goodness Emilee, you are the sweetest! I am SO happy that you and Todd were finally able to celebrate with your loved ones! After such a long wait, you deserved to have the best day ever! It was such a beautiful day and you were an absolutely stunning bride! And most importantly, your ceremony was so thoughtfully put together with such touching vows...it made me tear up but also laugh which I love so much in weddings! It was such an honor to work with you to bring your vision to life, thank you for the privilege. We hope you two and Ellie and Henry have a magical life together full of love and laughter. XOXO - Janet

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Janet Mitchell
Janet Mitchell
Owner | Chief Celebration Consultant

In case you haven't guessed it already, I love Champagne and I love celebrating! Just about any excuse will do for me! Hence, came the name of my wedding and event planning business.

The most valuable thing in my life is family and celebrations are all about bringing family together! In my book, 'family' isn't just the loved ones who raised you. It includes everyone that you choose to do the journey of life with, your village. And it certainly takes a village to plan a once in a lifetime celebration! I want to be a part of your village!

I am in the business of making people happy and I love what I get to do for a living. Let's connect, create and celebrate these moments together! I can't wait to help you pop the cork with style, grace and peace of mind!

Makeup Artistry by Tamara Makeup Artistry by Tamara Wedding Hair & Makeup

If you're looking for a wedding planner in the Phoenix area, look no further than Pop the Cork. Janet is meticulous about every detail, and knows what's current and beautiful, all while keeping with a bride'svision and within her budget. Janet is affable and a great communicator. She returns calls and messages promptly. Just this past year, she was a bride herself, so she can easily understand the concerns brides have, and knows what is truly important in order to make someone's wedding day special, perfect and memorable. I highly recommend Pop the Cork!

Boka Boka Wedding Florists

I had the opportunity to partner with Janet Finden for a clients milestone birthday party. The first thing that comes to my mind is impressive and very hard working. Janet came to this event with the highest of standards and the greatest of expectations for her client. And she delivered with such amazing results in the end. She transformed the clients home to a birthday extravaganza with catering stations and band and much more. The client was thrilled and working along side someone who is a great visionary that is also so organized, calm as well as fun to be around. For me as the floral vendor it was a pleasure. I look forward to many other opportunities to work along side such a professional planner.

1753 E Broadway Rd, Suite 101-256 Tempe, AZ, 85282
Location of (Pop the Cork Productions)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding