Pop the Cork Productions Reviews

18 | Tempe, AZ

18 Reviews for Pop the Cork Productions

L Tivorsak · Getting married on 04/11/2021

EXCELLENT!!!! Well worth it!

Janet was fantastic in helping us line up vendors in a relatively short period of time (less than 2 months?) for our holiday wedding. She was very responsive when we had questions, gave input regarding vendors and their prices, and was extremely helpful in making sure everything was organized the day-of when she could not be there because of prior commitments. Her checklists and forms were EXTREMELY helpful in making sure everything was in place and on time, and I would not hesitate to use her again for any type of event!!!! Fantastic!!!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Pop the Cork Productions's reply:

Congratulations!! It was such a pleasure working with you two to pull together your holiday wedding! Although it was very strange for me to not be there to bring it to life...that's a first for me to be hired to plan and not manage! I am so glad it all went well and that the dossier I put together for you was helpful to guide you through our day. Your photos are lovely, you can definitely see the love and joy you bring each other. Wishing you a life together filled with love, laughter and happily ever after! XOXO - Janet
  • Marshall

Marshall Whitehead · Getting married on 09/01/2020

If You Don't Hire Pop the Cork Productions, You'll do Yourself a Disservice!

As a couple who both work fulltime, we knew what we wanted to achieve in our small, intimate wedding. After bravely exploring the wedding planning industry, we quickly decided we didn’t have the expertise, energy or wherewithall to achieve our vision. The reality we soon came to learn is that as laypersons, we didn’t know what we didn’t know in a vast wedding field. It is no exaggeration when I say the wedding planning process, when done without a professional, can be daunting, exhausting and very frustrating. Enter Janet Mitchell. From the moment we met with Janet, we knew we had to hire her to plan our wedding. She was professional, super responsive, recommended reputable vendors, and knew which questions to ask but more importantly, she knew how to get us the most bang for our buck. On the day of our wedding, we simply showed up and left the details of many moving parts to Janet. Many of our guests later confided to us how seamlessly and well-organized our wedding was. And in the end, that was worth the price of admission. We could not have pulled off this amazing event (which included a tribute to mom’s 85th birthday) without Janet’s help.

Sent on 02/16/2020

Pop the Cork Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Marshall for your very kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and Cindy to bring your vision to life! I am thrilled that you were so pleased with how everything came together. It really was a beautiful day in every way. Thank you for trusting me with your most special celebration. I am so very happy for you two! I truly believe it's never too late for happily ever after! Cheers to you both!

Lori Finnerty · Getting married on 07/10/2020

She's the BEST!

We summed Janet up the night of the wedding as never seen but always there. It was like she could read your mind. I believe although I did not see, that she watched us "players" that evening because the minute we needed something wala! She appeared and handled it! We will use her again for sure.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Pop the Cork Productions's reply:

Lol, this is actually kind of my goal...you should all just be celebrating and enjoying yourselves until I need to prompt you for the next photo opp or you need me for something :) I had SO much fun with you all over the past year, thank you for trusting me with your daughter's wedding day. You are THE MOST organized mother I've ever had the pleasure of working with!! And I can't wait to do it all again!! XO - Janet

Megan Gately · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Wonderful!!

Stop reading and hire Janet!! She is worth her weight in gold! We LOVED working with her. Janet is truly an expert at what she does. Throughout the whole wedding planning process, Janet provided such a calming presence and a clear dedication to us. My husband and I live in Seattle so we were planning this wedding long distance. Janet communicated beautifully with us (bride, groom and amazing mother of the bride) and our vendors. She worked around our travel schedule and always responded to our emails promptly. She answered all of the questions we threw at her and she gave her opinion in a very professional manner. On the day of our wedding, Janet helped in more ways than we even know. She allowed us to enjoy our entire day! If we ever needed anything, she was there and she always did it with a smile! Thank you, Janet! xoxo

Sent on 11/08/2019

Pop the Cork Productions's reply:

Megan, You and Lucas are such a lovely couple and it was an honor to be on your wedding team! I love that you're already saying "My husband and I" so easily

John Nguyen · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Janet is the BEST!!

It would be difficult to say anything other than that Janet is the best. She was able to take a couple of procrastinators and help them plan a wonderful wedding. Her organization and people skills helped us find and coordinate with vendors that worked for our wedding perfectly. She went above and beyond when coordinating our wedding reception.

Sent on 11/23/2019

John and Hoa,
    You two are so sweet! I loved helping you with your wedding day plans and managing your reception. I'm so glad you picked me to help you pull it all together. It was a lovely day and I just know you'll have a lovely happily ever after. Cheers to you! XOXO - Janet

Karen Bever · Married on 12/10/2019

Detailed. Knowledgeable. Organizer Extraordinaire.

A wedding planner is the voice to the bride and groom as well as the family. Janet was more than the voice, she was a problem solver, organizer extraordinaire, 2 steps ahead thinker and all around genuine wonderful person to have on board to make sure everything goes accordingly. Her experience goes without saying, she comes armed with so much knowledge whereby it puts everyone at ease with each step of the planning. There wasn’t one detail that was left un-turned. There was not a moment of hesitation when asking Janet to come on board to assist with Rebecca and Davids wedding! Pop the cork you are are everything!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Pop the Cork Productions's reply:

Karen, it was absolutely my pleasure to work with you and Rebecca and David and the entire wedding team to bring the beautiful vision to life that you all imagined! Thank you so much for your very kind words. Their day was so incredibly beautiful, fun and full of love. I want to do it all again with all of you! XOXO

Hoa Nguyen · Married on 11/16/2019

Janet is amazing!

Janet helped us plan so much! Definitely get a wedding planner like Janet if you're planning a wedding by yourself! It takes off a lot of headache and stress. Our wedding came together beautifully and everything went as planned. We got lots of compliments! Thanks Janet!! :)

Sent on 11/23/2019

Pop the Cork Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind words Hoa! It was my pleasure to assist you and John! I am so glad you trusted me to help with your last bit of planning and pull everything together for you. I thought your day turned out to be lovely and so much fun! I wish nothing but love, laughter and happiness for your married life! Cheers! XOXO - Janet
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/09/2019

Dream Wedding

We had the smoothest experience possible working with Janet of Pop the Cork Productions! She listened to our goals and vision and created our dream wedding all within our budget. My husband and I are very busy with work and never ever could have planned our wedding without her! She is so organized and detail-oriented, it is quite remarkable! Janet made the wedding planning process so enjoyable for us all the way through our wedding day! She took care of every single detail and allowed us to really enjoy this special process and have the best wedding day we could have imagined. She goes above and beyond and feels like family to us by the end of this process. 100 % recommend, hands down!!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Pop the Cork Productions's reply:

Katie & Ryan, You two are such a special couple, the epitome of "Minnesota-nice"! I am so lucky that you picked me to be on your wedding team! I loved every moment of getting to know you, learning your vision, planning and finally bringing your dream wedding to life! I think we kicked off your Happily Ever After with an amazing start! Thank you so much for trusting me with your big day and for your very kind words. It was truly pure joy for me the whole way through! I look forward to celebrating with you and Cooper again soon! XOXO - Janet
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Bever · Married on 10/12/2019

Brought our vision to life

Janet made our whole wedding experience feel effortless. There was never a doubt we that she wouldn't execute everything to a T. Her attention to detail and thoroughness always impressed us and she would address and have an answer for all of the small details that tend to be overlooked. Janet took our ideas and references and brought them to life without a question. She saw the the vision we were looking for and knew how to bring it together. We also received so many compliments from our guests about the flow and ease of the evening and that is a testament to Janet's impeccable wedding planning skills.

We love you Janet!

Our sincerest gratitude,
    Rebecca & David

Sent on 12/10/2019

Pop the Cork Productions's reply:

I cannot put into words how much joy it brought me to assist you and David and your families. You are an amazing group and an it was an absolute dream to be a part of your wedding day. I am honored that you trusted me and the rest of your vendor team with your incredible vision. It definitely takes a village! I am just so grateful to know you all and and be of service. I wish you and David all the best in your married life together. Much love, Janet
  • Chandra

Chandra Martin · Married on 05/31/2019

Worry Free Bride

Our wedding day was perfect, and Janet was definitely a part of making that happen. She knows all the questions that need to be asked and the details we wouldn't have otherwise thought of. Even with a little hiccup from one of our vendors and some very untimely wind, when the time came to walk down the aisle and start the party, everything was in place and absolutely perfect. Thank you sincerely Janet for making me a worry free bride. We definitely recommend hiring Pop the Cork Productions to help any couple be able to truly enjoy their special day.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Pop the Cork Productions's reply:

Chandra & Sean, Talk about a unique wedding day! Yours takes the cake when it comes to personalizing your big day and making it a true reflection of the bride & groom. Your love for craft beer and for each other was definitely not to be missed! From the brewery venue to the keg wall ceremony backdrop, grain unity ceremony, pilsner glass table centerpieces just to name a few details....oh and the amazing photo of the two of you between the tanks, loved it! It was a very special day made just for the two of you! Thank you for allowing me to assist you with your plans and pulling it altogether so you could just enjoy. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you two and look forward to seeing you around the brewery! Cheers to your Happily Ever After! - Janet

Lauren Yockey · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing Experience

Janet was so so helpful to me and my now husband while planning our wedding and on the day of our wedding. She thought if so many things that we never thought of and was so flexible while meeting with us . Our wedding went so smoothly thanks to Janet!!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Pop the Cork Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! I loved working with you two on your beautiful wedding! Thank you for trusting me with your day. I hope you and Joe have a wonderful life together!
  • Ellen

Ellen Wogan · Married on 10/20/2018

Professional, caring, knowledgeable, and experienced

Janet is one of those unique professionals that delivers more than expected. Her communication skills excel. That skill along with her attitude and demeanor builds relationships that are based on trust and confidence. I knew that when she said she was going to do something it would be either exactly as the bride wanted it or better. She handled so much more than we originally arranged for. Her priority is most definitely her client. She is a rare professional and I'm confident in recommending her and her company to all.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Pop the Cork Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind review Ellen! It was truly a pleasure working with you and your family to make Dan & Elise's wedding vision come to life! I hope it was everything they dreamed of and that they live happily ever after! It was an honor to be a part of their big day! XOXO

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing!!! Best wedding investment by far!

Janet & her team when so far above and beyond as our day-of (more like year-of!) wedding coordinators! She was so organized and provided us insight and recommendations on so many aspects of our wedding! She provided way more assistance and help than I could have ever done on my own! I 100% recommend Pop the Cork/Prep2Wed for anyone getting married. Thank you Janet!!!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Pop the Cork Productions's reply:

Thank you for your super kind words Melissa! It was such a pleasure working with you two to create your amazing day! We wish you all the happiness in the world! Thank you for trusting me with your big day!

Alyson · Married on 02/10/2018

Wedding Day Gem!

We were referred to Janet through our wedding photographers who spoke very highly of her. My now wife and I interviewed several planners before we met Janet and instantly knew we wanted her to be our planner. Janet is extremely passionate, personable, and organized. She asked all the right questions to make sure that we were taken care of and stayed on budget. She took the time to get to know us and make us feel more like friends then just her next paycheck. Janet was wonderful in so many aspects. She went above and beyond her day of coordinator responsibilities. She collaborated with the venue and their team, which changed hands a couple times after we reserved our wedding date, and she was instrumental with the success of our dream wedding. The venue was not the best at communicating and Janet was our subject matter expert in handling that situation flawlessly. Without her, we do believe our wedding would not have been what we envisioned.

All in all, what Janet provided for us was assurance and bringing our vision to life! She made sure everything was perfect for the wedding day so that we could just enjoy the moment. Having that peace of mind was the best investment for us as my wife would have been over analyzing every detail herself had Janet not been there. We truly enjoyed getting to know and trust Janet while planning our wedding, but most of all we are beyond thrilled with how our special day turned out thanks to her understanding and executing our vision even more beautifully than we imagined!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Pop the Cork Productions's reply:

You two were such a joy to get to know and work with. I am so grateful to Connie and Steve for referring me to you :) I am honored that you trusted me to manage your big day and had so much fun with you both along the way! Thank you so much for such a lovely review. I am truly grateful to have been a part of your beautiful wedding. Love wins!

Patty Kirk-Porter · Married on 09/27/2014

Great experience, great day!

Completely satisfied with our experience. Janet was very knowledgeable and very organized. We had to go to a Plan B due to weather and she made that work amazingly. We had a great day!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Pop the Cork Productions's reply:

What a great way to start my day today! Thank you Patty for your lovely review! It was such a pleasure working with you and Greg and your families to create your wedding day, Plan A and Plan B :) After the storm especially, it turned in to the most beautiful night! Cheers!

Judith · Married on 01/04/2014

Janet handled everything with such pleasant professionalism that she allowed me to enjoy my daughter's wedding without giving the schedule and other issues a second thought. She anticipated every aspect of the evening and made sure everything got done, down to loading our car with the presents and other bits and pieces and handing me my purse and keys just before I left the venue at the end of the evening! Before the event (we only hired her for the night of services), she gave us excellent vendor recommendations, helped the bride and groom think through the order and timing of the evening and let us all relax as the wedding approached. The night of the wedding had not a single mishap or problem that I ever noticed or heard about--Janet kept everything smoothly flowing. She is as calm and supportive as anyone could ask for on a stressful occasion.

Sent on 01/24/2014

Lindsey · Married on 02/22/2013

Cause for Celebration was incredible! Janet is so professional and organized, and really takes away all the stress of wedding planning. I honestly don't feel like I could have done my wedding without the services that Cause for Celebration provided. I highly recommend using Cause for Celebration for any important event. The event planning experience that Janet with Cause for Celebration has is evident based on her professionalism and knowledge of everything and anything! We used the best vendors due to the recommendations from Cause for Celebration. Using Cause for Celebration took all the stress out of planning my wedding. I cannot say enough amazing things about Janet with Cause for Celebration. I never had to worry about a thing, because Janet was always a step ahead of me. Cause for Celebration also did a candy buffet for our wedding reception, and it was set up beautifully. We received so many compliments on every aspect of our wedding, and that was all thanks to Cause for Celebration! We will use this service for any party or event in the future; it is an incredible company, and I recommend to everyone!

Sent on 04/08/2013

Danielle Cicogna · Married on 05/27/2012

A Must Have!

Out of all of the expenses that we accumulated for our wedding, Janet was the best money we spent. She was hands on right from the beginning. She came to my food tasting to see the venue and automatically was asking questions that I would have never thought of!!! She coordinated with all the vendors that arrived that day and kept everyone running on schedule. My husband and our families were able to relax and enjoy our big day because Janet had it all under control! She put all the finishing touches on the ceremony and reception. Janet herself is so dedicated to her clients. I knew from the moment we met to discuss details that she was going to make our Wedding Day special! and she exceeded our expectations. She even was able to fix my string of pearls that broke off of my neck. She saved the day!!!! I would recommend cause for celebration to every bride!

Sent on 10/15/2018