135 Reviews for Celebrations By Amy Bacon

Assembly (3)
Design (1)
133 Celebrations By Amy Bacon Reviews

Amy and Demetria managed our wedding like the professionals they are. We had a lot of vendors to coordinate and a ton of unexpected venue day-of snafus. We were super grateful to have Amy to work through everything and make the day seamless for us and our guests.

Profile Picture Casey, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Planning

I contracted Amy and her team after she was the coordinator for a wedding that I was a bridesmaid for. I saw how great she did from a bridesmaids perspective, but it was an entirely different experience from a bride's perspective; she's phenomenal! She went above and beyond with everything and was such a huge help from Day 1 I truly couldn't have done it all without her. Amy and her team will help take all the added stress off of your plate for your wedding day. She helped to get the entire bridal party organized on rehearsal day, gave excellent pointers on details that most people don't think about but that make a huge difference, and was there throughout the entire wedding day for any of our needs. On wedding day, I was so happy that I had made the decision to have the extra help of a Coordinator, but I was beyond grateful that it was Amy and her team there to help out. I would recommend Celebrations by Amy Bacon to anyone who is considering looking for a coordinator!

Profile Picture Kala, 9/3/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Assembly

Amy was first rate and dependable from the get go.

She left zero margin for error and even had a sewing kit on hand when I lost buttons on my tux. Thanks to her our wedding was 100% perfection...not 99...100%!

She's also a great person and friend of the family now.

Profile Picture Kenny, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Planning

My only exposure to a wedding planner started and ended with the best of the best … Amy Bacon of Celebrations by Amy Bacon, at 6 months before the wedding. As the parent of an only child (my daughter), I wanted to enjoy every single moment of the day we planned for, and not deal with any issues or miss a single thing. After an initial two-hour conversation and over 1,800 miles between us, we made a connection, and I knew she was the one who would produce the BEST wedding ever! Not once did Amy and her team even slightly disappoint. Everything was so on point and absolutely PERFECT! When details of the planning began, we had the bride’s gown and a few contracts signed with the venue, DJ, photographer, and hair and make-up artists; all other “friendors” as we now refer to them were recommended by Amy. She first got to know us as the MOB, and bride and groom, and then paired our personalities with the perfect matches for dress alteration, tuxedos, floral and décor, invitations and paper products, bakery, cinematography, photo booth entertainment, and even the officiant! While we brought ideas, Amy and her friendors provided their valuable input, and together we created a memory that far surpassed both mine and the couple’s wildest dreams – full of so much love, tender moments, joy, perfection, and all the fun we imagined could be possible for everyone!! Until you see their “timeline”, you never truly realize all the many, many little details that come into play and are necessary to pull off the perfect day! She didn’t miss a beat and went over and above – even going so far as to drive to get a necklace extender for me as the MOB on the day of the wedding so I could wear the precious gift from my daughter! I couldn’t imagine planning this important day with anyone but her – she made it fun and stress free from beginning to end. It’s been two months since the big day and I still want to do it all over again – with no one but her!

Profile Picture Karen, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other)

I hired Amy as my daughter's wedding planner so at the end of it all, my daughter & I would be on good terms. She came through with flying colors.

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Hiring Celebrations by Amy Bacon was easiest the best decision and investment we could’ve made for planning our wedding! I was so overwhelmed because I live in Oregon and was having my wedding in Arizona, but from the very first phone call with Amy Bacon, my nerves were put at ease. She is so easy to talk to and she took the time to really explain the wedding planning process to me. I selected the partial planning package which was perfect for me because it basically meant that I had a verified expert at my finger tips for all things wedding-related from the moment I signed the contract. I could call or email Amy anytime and she was there to answer my questions in a timely, comprehensive, and understanding fashion. She is a wealth of information and has an arsenal of amazing wedding vendors to recommend to you that both fit your vision and budget. We used many of them! Then, on the actual day of our wedding, I cannot say enough how stress-free and amazing Amy Bacon and her Celebrations by Amy Bacon staff made it for my husband and I. They took care of dealing with all of the vendors and making sure everything and everyone was doing what they needed to at the appropriate time-I didn’t have to worry about a thing! Also, I didn’t have fashion tape for my dress, and they went out and got some for me last minute! There’s nothing they wouldn’t do for us. Amy and her staff were so attentive and amazing the entire day. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and I can’t thank Amy Bacon and her staff enough!

Profile Picture Erica, 3/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had the most unbelievable dream wedding on New Year's Eve and I know every girl thinks they have a dream wedding, but I truly did and that's because of my incredible wedding planners Amy and Liz of Celebration by Amy Bacon. They were so thoughtful and beyond helpful during my entire 18 month long engagement. Constantly providing advice and making sure that my dream was captured. The night of my wedding I forgot to put my garter on and it wasn't until the DJ started calling all the single guys to the stage that I realized I wasn't wearing one. I panicked and looked at Amy and she pulled me aside and grabbed an extra one from her supplies and sent me back out there. It was seamless and the night went on without a hitch. Honestly, they are worth every penny and are so sweet and professional. If you want a dream wedding to be executed flawlessly I highly recommend Amy and Liz from Celebrations by Amy Bacon!

Profile Picture User5303778, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you are reading this review, look no further. Celebrations by Amy Bacon is not only professional, but also incredibly dedicated to their clients! Although you are just one client, you feel as though you are the only client. My wedding was a small intimate barn wedding. I even questioned hiring a wedding planner, but I'm so thankful I did. The time that is poured into planning a wedding is immense, and locating reputable vendors only adds to the stress of planning a wedding. It was very evident that Amy and her team regarded our wedding as a high priority. Not only do we feel incredibly fortunate to have been graced with the wedding planning expertise and support of Amy and her whole team, but we became like family through the process. We cannot thank Celebrations by Amy Bacon enough - thanks to them, our wedding will always be memorable.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/19/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Celebrations by Amy Bacon is not only professional, but also incredibly dedicated to their clients! Although you are just one client, you feel as though you are the only client. The time that is poured into planning a wedding is immense, and locating reputable vendors only adds to the stress of wedding planning. My husband and I discovered this not long after venturing into wedding planning on our own. Prior to hiring Celebrations by Amy Bacon, we had hired all of our wedding vendors. Had we known that we would experience the challenges we did, we would have hired Celebrations by Amy Bacon from the very beginning! The lack of responsiveness and delayed contracts from two of our most vital vendors is what led us to Celebrations by Amy Bacon. When we hired Amy and her team, our wedding was just 4 months away, yet we were still awaiting a contract from 2 of our most vital vendors. Knowing that we would not be able to secure alternative vendors in time for our wedding, panic had set in. But, Amy assured us that all pending matters would immediately be tended to. From the very beginning, my husband and I had the utmost confidence in Celebrations by Amy Bacon. It was very evident that Amy and her team regarded our wedding as a high priority. As promised, our pending contracts were soon secured (thank you to Amy’s persistence), which then allowed Amy to begin the process of establishing our wedding day timeline. Although, Amy experienced a lack of responsiveness from a few of our vendors, she persevered and was of course successful in finalizing a detailed, thorough timeline! Thanks to the determination and hard work put forth by both Amy and Liz, the execution of our wedding was seamless! Not only do we feel incredibly fortunate to have been graced with the wedding planning expertise and support of Amy and Liz, we also feel blessed to now have them in our lives! We cannot thank Celebrations by Amy Bacon enough -- thanks to them, our wedding far exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amy goes out of her way to make sure you have everything you need to make your wedding day perfect. She is very caring and intuitive and knows the business inside and out. We wouldn't have been able to do this without her. I would recommend using her for the entire planning process not just the day of or week of, etc. We needed her throughout the planning process. She is a irreplaceable resource.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/28/16, 3 Reviews
0.0

Amy Bacon was not what we expected. Following contract signing and waiting for our check to clear, she seemed too busy for us. She assured us wedding season was ending and we would have more of her time for planning soon. We never were able to meet in person due to scheduling conflicts but did a skype meeting. We informed her our main concern was finding a venue ASAP. She did not suggest any venues for us and I went and viewed one on my own to get things started. We then asked to see another venue that we were interested in and she said she would meet us there. The day of the meeting she cancelled on us, she gave the excuse that she had “puppy shots” that her husband had scheduled. At that point we felt blown off after almost 30 days since we started with her and no progress. We had paid a significant deposit and yet in our opinion no work had been done. We emailed her and she became defensive stating it was hard to fulfill our needs for a venue. I tried calling her from several numbers with no response. I emailed asking for a 50% refund in all fairness. No response. I posted on facebook that she stole our money…which finally forced her to respond…that she would not refund anything and it is a small town so I should watch what I say. Lesson learned. Her contract protects her, explicitly stating she will not give you a refund but there is nothing protecting the consumer if she does not come through on her verbal promises. So beware before signing a contract or better yet as one venue in Paradise Valley said “Why go with her when there are so many better options”.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6383236, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amy Bacon was literally the best decision we could have made for our wedding. We were looking to have a small intimate elopement style wedding. We are from Pennsylvania and looking to get married across the country at the Grand Canyon in Arizona. We immediately knew the first thing we needed to do was find a wedding planner to help us. After reading all the amazing reviews about CBAB and speaking with her personally over the phone we knew instantly that she and her team were the wedding planners for us.
We lived in a completely different state and were unable to be present for many meetings brides and grooms normally attend, including the basic meeting of your wedding planner. Amy stepped up in a huge way by working with us diligently over the phone and through email. She gathered all the details of what we needed for our wedding and went above and beyond to make sure our dream became a reality. She connected us with some amazing vendors that were equally as amazing to work with as Amy was.
I was a bride who lived in a different state, who had no idea what her ceremony space looked like prior to walking down the aisle, Had no idea what her cake looked like or tasted like prior to the cutting of the cake, a bride who had no idea what her hair & make up would look like until it was done the day of the wedding. A bride who met her wedding planners, officiant, and photographer the week before her wedding for the first time. I am a bride who can honestly say that despite all of that my wedding was absolutely perfect, a complete dream come true. And my wedding had absolutely zero issues and turned out exactly how we had dreamed it would despite all the hurdles and difficulty we could of had considering we lived so far away. Our wedding literally would not have been possible if it wasn't for Amy from Celebrations by Amy Bacon. Besides marrying my best friend, choosing Amy to be our wedding planner was one of the best decisions we could have ever made :)

Profile Picture Gayle, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Assembly, Design

Amy was tremendous to work with. We live on the opposite side of the US and wanted a wedding at the Grand canyon. She accepted the challenge and surpassed all expectations. Because we live so far away all communications were through email and phone correspondence. Amy took the time to gather all aspects of the dream wedding we wanted in minute detail and made that dream a reality.
We had no idea what any part of the wedding was going to look like. The first time seeing the wedding location was the day of the wedding; the first cake tasting was done with my new bride by my side. Amy and her team covered everything down to smallest detail and it was all done from 3000 miles apart.
Picking Celebrations by Amy was the absolute best decision we could have made to make our perfect day just that, perfect.

Profile Picture David, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Planning

Amy Bacon was an amazing part of our special day! She intercepted many situations that could have been a disasterous, and she ensured that we had nothing to worry about on our wedding day. She even brought little fans to keep us cool during pictures. I would highly recommend Celebrations by Amy Bacon to all of my friends!

Profile Picture Angela, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Planning

It was good to have Amy there. We were able to enjoy our day instead of chasing people down for various things that needed to be done. The wedding day goes by so fast. It was extremely helpful to have Amy chasing down the groomsmen, bridesmaids and family for pictures and getting us lined up for the grand entrance. When the food arrived, the caterer wanted to pull me away from pictures and Amy just handled the situation. Big thanks to her and what she does!

Profile Picture Scott, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Assembly

Amy Bacon and team (Liz and Demetria) were absolutely amazing. If your are in search of a fantastic wedding planner/coordinator, look no further! This is the best team in Phoenix. We planned our wedding out-of-state (Iowa) and did not arrive in Phoenix until two days before the event. Without the Celebrations by Amy Bacon team, we would not have been able to pull it off. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. My husband and I were able to relax on the big day. Liz and Demetria ensured that everything ran smoothly all day. I cannot thank them enough for helping us have the wedding day of our dreams. Really, do not even look around, this is the most professional, fun, supportive, and creative team you will find in the area. You will be in good hands :)

Profile Picture Krystal, 4/16/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Planning

My bride and I had a destination wedding in Phoenix that we planned almost entirely in Iowa. We had done a lot of the upfront work ourselves (finding caterers, arranging venues, etc.) and we were able to get about 90% of the way there all on our own. As it got closer to crunch-time however, we began to realize that even though we had arranged most of the items, we didn't have a great plan for how to ensure everything got executed on the day. With a split ceremony and reception, we had two venues and a few vendors to juggle, each of which required direction to properly execute our vision. This is where Celebrations by Amy entered the picture and simplified our lives greatly. For a nominal fee (relative to what other groups were charging), Amy Bacon's team took our vision and their expertise to create a seamless wedding experience for my bride and I.

To list just a few things that the Celebrations by Amy Bacon team did for us:

1) Joined us on our first site visits along with our decorator to become acquainted with our vision.
2) Worked with our vendors and decorator to create a singular vision of how the day should go
3) Provided excellent day-of support both logistically and emotionally (A big thank you to Liz and Demetria)
4) Communicated extremely promptly and clearly about what was happening at each junction.

On top of these things, the Celebrations by Amy Bacon team were kind, open, and very receptive to what we wanted as a couple. At no point did they try to upsell us on anything, but rather, they incorporated our ideas and their expertise to create what we wanted at an affordable price.

As someone that never thought they would need a wedding planner or a day-of coordinator, I cannot relay enough how much easier the wedding day experience was after we hired on Amy's crew. My bride and I could truly relax knowing that everything was in such great hands. Please contact Amy and her team and ask what they can do for you!

Profile Picture Bob, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amy was fabulous! She was easy to work with, knowledgable and professional. Her attention to detail was amazing. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Louise, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough about how Amy saved us! If she were running for president, she'd have my vote. Being the mother of the bride, I was under extreme pressure to pull off the perfect wedding, though working full time AND not residing in the city where the wedding was to take place. When my daughter suggested a wedding planner, I was interested but the FOB balked, saying it wasn't a big deal to plan a wedding. I am so glad I stood my ground. Amy gave us the "dream wedding" we didn't think was possible. She is the epitome of professionalism and perfection. She was our "Guardian Angel", always at our side in time of need, giving us comfort and removing any stress we may have developed.
The various vendors she recommended were amazing as well, and she made sure there were no glitches or bumps along the way. If any issues arose, she handled them. If we had any questions or concerns, we were able to reach her at any time, making me wonder when she ever has time to sleep!
I could write a book about Amazing Amy, though time and space restrict me (luckily for you). We were told by multiple guests that it was the most beautiful and enjoyable wedding they had ever attended. The ultimate accolades came from the Groom as well as Father of the Bride, the ones who thought it unnecessary to hire a planner. They apologized to Amy and told her they were so thankful for the huge undertaking and end result. It could not have been a more perfect wedding, even in a Fairy Tale!

Profile Picture Pamela, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Every Bride seems to remember "something" going wrong at their wedding, no matter how large or small the issue. I can honestly say that my wedding was absolutely perfect and I could not have done it without Amy and her fabulous team. From the beginning, I knew that I wanted a wedding planner and when I met Amy, we just clicked. After our initial conversation on the phone, I felt as if we had known each other for years. My fiance was not "on the bandwagon" about getting a planner, but this was an investment I decided was very important and that was the best decision ever. Amy was so helpful, attentive, generous, and knowledgeable throughout the entire process, that we were able to have the wedding of our dreams. She was very supportive and understanding of all of the many details that were important to me and always available if I ever needed to get in touch with her (sometimes at any hour). Every guest I talked to at the reception complemented me on what a great job her and her team did and that it was "the best wedding they have ever been to". Of course I am bias, but it truly was. The icing on the cake was when my "husband" went over to thank her and admit that he may have misjudged the value of a great wedding planner. I could not have asked for anything more and will always remember it as the best day of my life. Thank you Amy!

Profile Picture Kristen, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My Guru Amy was amazing, she really helped me get the perfect vendors for my special day, and she worked so hard in making sure everything was perfect! The attentiveness to details were amazing. Things I never even thought about! I loved working with her!

Profile Picture Jenefer, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough about the entire Celebrations by Amy Bacon team. They make every person at the wedding (bride, groom, family, bridal party, guest, vendor...) feel like the day wouldn't be the same without them there and ensure that everyone is taken care of. There were quite a few moving parts to our wedding and my family were able to enjoy the day as guests instead of having to work. Gale and Christy took care of every detail before we even thought about what needed to be done. As we said our goodbyes at the end of the reception, I made sure Gale was one of my last hugs so I could tell her how much of blessing she was to us on such a memorable day. My husband and I agree that our wedding was a dream, and it was possible because of CBAB. I consider Amy and Gale not only friends but family, and I encourage every single bride and groom to invest in your happiness for not only your wedding day but every day following -- because let's face it, if something goes wrong at a wedding it's talked about for years to come; that won't happen if you hire these talented ladies. Celebrations by Amy Bacon will make your wedding truly YOUR DAY!

Profile Picture Patrice, 1/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amy was absolutely amazing and a dream to work with. We hired her to do the candy bar for our wedding and it was everything we had hoped for and more. Our guests are still talking about how awesome it was. Amy also went way above and beyond the call of duty on our wedding day. She attached boutonnieres, handed out mints, made sure I always had water (and/or champagne) ;), and fluffed my dress right before I walked down the aisle. Amy is wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Alli, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I had the pleasure of working with Amy herself on the day of my wedding, along with two of her staff. From the moment I had my initial "interview" (meeting) with Patrice two weeks prior to my wedding, I knew CBAB would be the best fit for me to hire as my day of planner with an assistant (Demetria) along with a lady in waiting (lucky for me, it was Amy herself!!). Their level of organization, efficiency, responsiveness, professionalism and willingness to go above & beyond is desirable and impressive. Almost a year later, I think back to my wedding day and realize that if it weren't for their presence and their ability to handle everything so smoothly, I would have been one of the many brides that says "I wish I had done x,y,z differently". The best last minute decision I made 2 weeks before my wedding day was to hire my day of planner with CBAB!! Thank you for making my day memorable, flawless and even more special :))

Profile Picture Melodi, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Planning

If you are in limbo about needing a planner for your wedding, I will start out by saying that I was the bride who thought I could plan our entire wedding on my own, while working 60+ hours a week and having a fiance who was gone fighting forest fires for 6 months out of the year. It only took me about 2 months to prove myself VERY wrong. My dad (the cheapest person on the face of the earth) was the one who suggested we hire a planner when he saw my stress level through the roof. Being on a tight budget, we met with a couple planners who were new to AZ or new to the business because their cost was so low. After a few of those meetings, I felt like I'd be better off doing it myself. Then a friend of mine suggested Celebrations by Amy Bacon. We set up a meeting with Amy and knew before the meeting was over that we had to do whatever we could to join the CBAB family!

The venue we had originally chosen required us to bring all of our own vendors so the impressive, professional group of "friendors" that CBAB has built over the years were nothing short of amazing. During our planning process, almost everything that could have gone wrong, went wrong. The worst of which was our venue closing 8 weeks before our wedding date. Locking down another industrial style building for our date on such short notice was not an easy task. Gale kept our vision for our day in her mind when contacting new venues and found the perfect location. Not only did Gale put my emotions at ease through everything, but she was so proactive that her and the CBAB team created a wedding that was far beyond any expectations that we had.

The day of our wedding was a dream come true and we owe it to Gale and the whole CBAB team. Whether you're thinking of hiring someone for the day of coordinating or to help through the entire process, you WILL NOT go wrong with Celebrations by Amy Bacon. We will never have enough amazing things to say about this group of women and will never stop recommending them!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/14/15, 3 Reviews