Rubi First Dance

Profile Picture
Jenn
1 Review
12/13/2013

Absolutely recommend! I reached out to Rubi a month before our wedding, we had our first lesson less than a week later and had our other lessons scheduled. Rubi exceeded our expectations! We were a little nervous and that quickly faded as we felt our confidence grow after our first hour with Rubi. The wedding was two weeks ago and not only did we nail our dance, but our friends and family raved about how fun it was to watch us share that special moment.

I priced numerous different vendors for private first dance lessons. I chose Rubi because her price was reasonable and it was per class, rather than for a "package" where we might overpay for unused sessions.

Rubi is a wonderful teacher, with charisma, patience, and talent to get couples comfortable with their first dance together. We're so lucky we found Rubi!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
Philadelphia, PA 19090

Instructor Rubi Wiswall provides at home lessons to create a fun and comfortable first dance.

As a lifelong dancer I have always wanted to create a career for myself involving dance.  Now, I'm thrilled for the opportunity to teach engaged couples techniques to use for their first dance in marriage and feel honored to be a part of their special day.

I teach at home dance lessons, either choreographed or basic techniques, and e
very class is different.   My own personal goal is for couples to feel excited about dancing in front of their friends and family, and my biggest reward is seeing them grow together in movement.
Details
Specialty Services: Dance Instructor
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
I recently videotaped a wedding reception at the Merion Tribute House. The bride and groom’s first dance was magical; they floated around the dance floor seemingly effortlessly. Later in the evening I found out that Rubi was the dance instructor and that she was also a guest at the reception. I introduced myself to Rubi and expressed to her what a great job I thought she had done. Rubi and I hit it off right away; she is a super sweet person. I have since linked Rubi’s First Dance web site to mine and I look forward to referring her to my future clients.
Rubi First Dance is a wedding Dance studio from Philadelphia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including West Chester, Plymouth Meeting, and the Main Line. Rubi First Dance is a professional wedding Dance Instructor that has been part of the first dance wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in first dance lessons, father/daughter dances, bridal party dances and flash mobs