Rubi First Dance

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Christy was great! We walked in to her dance studio and she was instantly easy to get along with. She listened to our needs and what we were looking to get out of her lesson based on our existing skill, time until he wedding, and budget. She quickly developed a lesson plan for the hour or so that we had with her, and was able to teach us foundation movement with three different spinning and dipping moves to sprinkle in to our first dance as Husband and Wife.

She complimented us when we were doing well (even if I felt awkward as hell with my stiff legs) and i

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
Philadelphia, PA 19090

Instructors at Rubi First Dance provide at home lessons to create a fun and comfortable first dance.

As a lifelong dancer myself, I have always wanted to create a career for myself involving dance.  Now, I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to teach engaged couples techniques to use for their first dance in marriage and feel honored to be a part of their special day.

We teach at home dance lessons, either choreographed or basic ... read more

We teach at home dance lessons, either choreographed or basic techniques, and every class is different. Our dedicated staff goes above and beyond help couples feel excited (and comfortable!) about dancing in front of their friends and family. The biggest reward for us is seeing couples grow together in movement.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Unique Services (Other)
Event Types: Anniversaries, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2008
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
I recently videotaped a wedding reception at the Merion Tribute House. The bride and groom’s first dance was magical; they floated around the dance floor seemingly effortlessly. Later in the evening I found out that Rubi was the dance instructor and that she was also a guest at the reception. I introduced myself to Rubi and expressed to her what a great job I thought she had done. Rubi and I hit it off right away; she is a super sweet person. I have since linked Rubi’s First Dance web site to mine and I look forward to referring her to my future clients.
Rubi First Dance is a wedding Dance studio from Philadelphia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including West Chester, Plymouth Meeting, and the Main Line. Rubi First Dance is a professional wedding Dance Instructor that has been part of the first dance wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in first dance lessons, father/daughter dances, bridal party dances and flash mobs