Panama City Weddings

123 Rusty Gans Dr., Panama City Beach, FL 32408, Panama City, FL 32408 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Panama City Weddings

Panama City Weddings offers wedding planning services to couples in Panama City Beach. Their wedding planning team takes the stress out of arranging destination ceremonies. For timeless beach weddings and a dedicated wedding coordinator, Panama City Weddings is the planner for you.

Experience
Panama City Weddings is 5* GOOGLE rated and recipients of multiple WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards. Their services have also earned Panama City Weddings local recognition as some of the best planners in the industry and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau of Northwest Florida.

Panama City Weddings has 17 years experience and offers pre-coordinated packages to make destination weddings affordable and stress free. Each package offers a variety of services, decor and referrals for your ceremony and reception. Packages include fine art professional photography and officiates. Consider upgrading additional services such as videography, musicians and additional decor.

• Partial planning
streitwedding 76 vt
streitwedding 96

69 Reviews for Panama City Weddings

Andrea · Married on 09/15/2018

From the moment I talked to Susan, I felt confident that Panama City Beach Weddings would be who would plan and execute our dream wedding.  She’s caring, understanding and completely flexible.  She was incredibly helpful throughout out the process.  It was an entire year between the time I first spoke with Susan to book our wedding and the day the wedding took place.  She always took my calls or called me back immediately.  My texts and emails were promptly answered.  Any changes or changes to changes were met with understanding or a conversation to help guide me to the right choices.  I often called, panicking about something, and Susan always set me at ease.  I’m a worrier by nature but she always calmed my jitters.  She not only helped me pick the perfect package but was also so helpful in saving us money where we could.  She helped me find the greatest hair and makeup artist, Peli, and the most wonderful photographer, Heather.  The minister, David, was very friendly, calm and personable.  Our sunset wedding was a dream come true.  It went off without a hitch and all of our guests were very complimentary.  We had the opportunity to observe the end of two other weddings while watching the sunset at a restaurant in Panama City.  I felt so bad for the bride and groom who seemed to be getting no direction from the photographers.  Even worse, both parties missed the best part of their sunset views.  Our wedding seemed much more personalized, organized and the section of beach for our wedding site was pristine and private.  Andy and I are extremely grateful for everything Susan and her company, Panama City Beach Weddings, did to create our dream come true wedding.

LeAlyson · Married on 06/16/2018

I will never forget the experience. Susan and all the Vendors made my day perfect. The entire experience from planning the wedding until the final photograph was perfect. I cant ssy enough. Thank you Panama city weddings.

Panama City Weddings FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings to you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Ocean Jewel's Images
    Ocean Jewel's Images Wedding Photographers

Very professional and organized, you can't go wrong using their helpful wonderful service!!!

• Sugar Art by Angela, LLC
    Sugar Art by Angela, LLC Wedding Cakes

I have had the pleasure of working with Susan Long of Panama City Weddings for many years. Not only is she, in my opinion, the best destination wedding vendor in the Panhandle, she is also a pleasure to work with. She goes the extra mile to provide her clients with the memorable wedding that they have expected and deserve. I recommend her highly to anyone looking for a top notch, professional wedding planner and vendor. I look forward to many more years of service with her. Angela Bowden ~~ Sugar Art by Angela

• 123 Rusty Gans Dr., Panama City Beach, FL 32408 Panama City, FL 32408 See on map
    850-724-4456 (Phone number)