Panama City Weddings Reviews

Panama City Weddings 6
Panama City Weddings 7

Lisa Amacher 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Fairytale Beach Wedding!!! 馃挅

Panama City Weddings is amazing! When my daughter wanted a beach wedding, I was very nervous as we are not close enough to check on everything. Luckily, we found Susan and Panama City Weddings. She made it all easy and fun! She went above and beyond! The vendors were awesome and everything was perfect. Cake, flowers, live violin, videography, and photography were perfection. The beach seating and wedding decor were flawless, and that wasn鈥檛 an easy feat as Hurricane Barry had barely moved out of PCB. (Thanks Jamie!) Thanks for the fairytale beach wedding of my daughter鈥檚 dream. Lisa A.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Panama City Weddings's reply:

Dear Lisa! Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to let us know how pleased you were with the services and vendors we provided for Leanna and Ethan's destination wedding!; We thank you for putting your faith and trust in us - especially when tropical storm Barry presented some unique challenges! However, everything turned out perfect in the end and we were so honored to be a part of this special time in your lives!
    Susan Long and Team
    Panama City Weddings
  • Mae

Mae Johnson 路 Married on 06/02/2019

Perfection - use them!

I would recommend Panama City Weddings to anyone who mentioned getting married in the Panhandle of Florida. One of my biggest concerns when my husband and I decided to get married in Florida was finding someone I trusted since we would be planning from Texas. As soon as I talked to Susan on the phone, I hung up and told my husband, "I don't know what it is about her, but I trust her and feel comfortable planning our wedding with her." This feeling never changed. She will spend any amount of time talking on the phone to answer questions and make sure the bride and groom are not stressed about anything. She told me so many times, "I just want you guys to show up and enjoy your wedding. You aren't supposed to have to worry about a thing." THANK YOU Susan!!! I would text her randomly with so many questions and she always texted back or gave me a call. When it came to the wedding day, she gave us a call a couple days before we traveled there to run through everything. Her guys started setting up our ceremony site early in the morning and everything was perfect by the time our 6pm ceremony rolled around!!! You will not regret using Panama City Wedding packages to help your perfect day go PERFECTLY smooth. :) ~Mae

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Panama City Weddings 12
    Panama City Weddings 13
    Panama City Weddings 14

Panama City Weddings's reply:

Dear Mae and JJ. Thank you for such a sincere and lovely review!
    You both were so easy to work with and I loved the fact that JJ was so involved and helpful to you - the bride! Part of what made it so stress free for you was that you picked the right package for your style and budget and needs and the quality referrals filled in the rest. What a beautiful and perfect day you experienced! Thank you for your kind words and for allowing Panama City Weddings to share in this special time in your lives with you and your families and friends. Congratulations and best wishes ~
    Susan Long and Team PCW
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Bort Finney 路 Married on 03/15/2019

Sunset Vow Renewal

We are celebrating our 10 year anniversary this year and was planning on a beach vacation anyways so looked into Panama City Weddings and so glad we did. Susan took care of everything, we just showed up and had a beautiful ceremony as a family to celebrate our 10 years. Communication is excellent and response time is rapid. I would absolutely recommend this company for a beach wedding.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Panama City Weddings's reply:

Dear Jennifer: Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to write such a lovely review! We so enjoyed meeting you and Brad and Knox and Kinley! A 10 year VR is a milestone and we sincerely thank you for choosing Panama City Weddings to share in this intimate time in your lives with you!
    Susan Long and Team ~ Panama City Weddings

Julee Field 路 Married on 03/05/2019

Absolutely PERFECT!

I wanted to talk a moment and write this review. Susan was absolutely amazing to work with. It couldn't have been more perfect for Andy and I. We had a few hiccups along the way and Susan handled everything with such compassion and grace. It couldn't have been more perfect for us. I highly recommend Susan and her company. Very professional!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Panama City Weddings 15

Panama City Weddings's reply:

Thank you Julee for your lovely review! We were so honored to be a part yours and Andy's special day! The best is yet to be for two beatiful, special people!
    Congratulations and best wishes!
    Susan Long
    Panama City Weddings
  • Allison

Allison 路 Married on 10/28/2018

Worth every penny!

My husband hand picked Panama City Weddings, and I'm so happy we went with his judgment! Susan has just been amazing! We chose the sunset in paradise package, and she was flexible with us on making it a bit more customizable to us. We added more photography, and used our own silk flowers (which she matched perfectly for our alter!) She met with me at the last minute when I visited PCB during the spring, recommended our beautiful venue and steered in the right direction for other vendors (hair, welcome party catering, etc.) My wedding planning was breeze, which was great since I also work in resort area in Virginia and I was busy! Even when Hurricane Micha毛l hit, she kept us updated (even when she didn't have power!) and made sure to reassure us that everything was okay. She checked on our venue, and she even went by my parents rental house and checked it out for us without us asking! I had vendors we had booked separately understandably cancelling, and she helped us find new ones. She kept telling me no matter what "the show must go on." Now it's almost 3 months since we've had our wonderful wedding, and we received our pictures (several hundreds of them!!) and they are all beautiful! We love our album, and we have such great memories of our beautiful ceremony! Thank you Susan for being part of our special day!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Panama City Weddings's reply:

Dearest Allison and Matthias ~ Thank you for your heart-felt expression of appreciation and gratitude! You were such a kind and loving couple and a pleasure to work with. Our first priority was to provide you - our bridal couple - with our commitment to provide you with the magical memories of your wedding that helps to promote a happy and healthy marriage! We and our awesome team of experienced wedding professionals sincerely wish you a blessed and prosperous marriage!
    Thank you for choosing Panama City Weddings to be a part of your special day!
    Susan Long and Team

Andrea 路 Married on 09/15/2018

From the moment I talked to Susan, I felt confident that Panama City Beach Weddings would be who would plan and execute our dream wedding. 聽She鈥檚 caring, understanding and completely flexible. 聽She was incredibly helpful throughout out the process. 聽It was an entire year between the time I first spoke with Susan to book our wedding and the day the wedding took place. 聽She always took my calls or called me back immediately. 聽My texts and emails were promptly answered. 聽Any changes or changes to changes were met with understanding or a conversation to help guide me to the right choices. 聽I often called, panicking about something, and Susan always set me at ease. 聽I鈥檓 a worrier by nature but she always calmed my jitters. 聽She not only helped me pick the perfect package but was also so helpful in saving us money where we could. 聽She helped me find the greatest hair and makeup artist, Peli, and the most wonderful photographer, Heather. 聽The minister, David, was very friendly, calm and personable. 聽Our sunset wedding was a dream come true. 聽It went off without a hitch and all of our guests were very complimentary.聽 We had the opportunity to observe the end of two other weddings while watching the sunset at a restaurant in Panama City. 聽I felt so bad for the bride and groom who seemed to be getting no direction from the photographers. 聽Even worse, both parties missed the best part of their sunset views. 聽Our wedding seemed much more personalized, organized and the section of beach for our wedding site was pristine and private.聽 Andy and I are extremely grateful for everything Susan and her company, Panama City Beach Weddings, did to create our dream come true wedding.

Sent on 10/07/2018

LeAlyson 路 Married on 06/16/2018

I will never forget the experience. Susan and all the Vendors made my day perfect. The entire experience from planning the wedding until the final photograph was perfect. I cant ssy enough. Thank you Panama city weddings.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Landra 路 Married on 06/15/2018

I cannot express how easy Susan made the process helping me to prepare for my daughter's wedding. Every question I had was replied to in such a quick and professional manner no matter the day or hour I asked. I would definitely recommend her and all of the referral's she suggested turned out to be the perfect match for our small wedding. I am very pleased that I chose Panama City as the location and even more grateful for all of the work Susan put in to making my daughter's wedding a beautiful memory.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Panama City Weddings's reply:

Dearest Landra ~ Thank you for the wonderful personal compliment and for choosing Panama City Weddings for your beautiful daughter Hope's wedding! We are so pleased that everyone enjoyed the beach wedding experiece and Hope and Kyle's dream wedding!
    Susan Long

Hope 路 Married on 06/15/2018

Our wedding was absolute perfection, we had our wedding right in front of run away island, our pastor was amazing, our violinist was amazing, and the decor turned out beautifully! Susan Long went above and beyond for our destination wedding, and helped coordinate everything perfectly. I didn鈥檛 have any stress as a bride because of Susan and her team. The staff at run away island was also amazing. If we could do it again with Panama City weddings we 100% would!

-Hope&Kyle

Sent on 06/20/2018
    Panama City Weddings 16

Kimberly 路 Married on 06/04/2018

We had the best experience with Panama City weddings, so much that we used them TWICE! We originally got married in 2013. Just him and I. We had three kidds together and decided to go back this year with all of our kids to do it all over again. It was great! We just love Susan and David. Also love the photographer Amanda!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    Panama City Weddings 17
    Panama City Weddings 18

Samantha 路 Married on 05/12/2018

It was A beautiful ceremony. All the staff were very professional and down to earth. They all made it a day that I鈥檒l never forget. Thank you again to all of you that work so hard to make this the best day of my life.

Sent on 05/17/2018
  • F

Felicia 路 Married on 05/10/2018

Susan was wonderful. She and the photographer really made our day special. They were very sweet and made everything so easy. Thanks guys!!!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Ann 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Susan and her team were amazing! We were nervous to plan a destination wedding from so far away, but Susan took great care of us and made the planning process so easy!!! We can't say enough good things about them!!

Sent on 05/27/2018
    Panama City Weddings 19
    Panama City Weddings 20
    Panama City Weddings 21
    Panama City Weddings 22
    Panama City Weddings 23

Carolyn 路 Married on 04/09/2018

WOW! Amazing! Awesome! I just want to take this opportunity to say thank you to Panama City Weddings and their amazing team for my son's beautiful beach wedding on Panama City Beach on April 9, 2018. The package Jeremy and Kasey chose was perfect for them and included everything needed for what turned out to be an inexpensive and totally stress free destination wedding! Susan, the owner, made us feel like family! The photographer, minister, wedding cake, flowers were all top shelf and we were beyond pleased at how smoothly everything went. The referrals were very helpful in helping us find the perfect condo and restaurant for our reception, also hair and makeup and fun activities. My son's wedding photography which was included in the package, is in my opinion, magazine quality and would have been out of our price range if it had not been in included in our beach wedding package. We are beyond pleased and our guests are still telling us it was the most fun vacation and wedding they had ever attended! Being from Arkansas, where barn weddings are routine and venue fees are so expensive, a beach wedding in Florida was a great alternative and all agreed we will be returning for vacations and future weddings! Thank You again to Panama City Weddings for an unforgettable experience!
    Carolyn Graham, Mother of Groom

Sent on 06/20/2018

Panama City Weddings's reply:

Hi Carolyn! Thank you for letting us know that we provided Jeremy and Kasey and their guests with a strees free beach wedding experience! You were a pleasure to work with and we are happy to hear that you have plans to return to PCB in the future to vacation. We sincerely wish Jeremy and Kasey a blessed and happy marriage!
    Susan Long and team
  • Tonya

Tonya 路 Married on 09/10/2016

There is absolutely nothing bad I could ever say! Me and my (now husband) have been together for 5 years and nothing has been easy! He was diagnosed with end stage renal failure in 2014 and my biggest fear was that he would pass away before we could get married. I knew I wanted to be his wife when I met him! Unfortunately, with all of our medical bills, medications, and all of our every day expenses, we couldn't have a huge, "perfect" wedding... or so I thought. Mrs. Susan made my day all I could have ever hoped for! She helped me with whatever questions I had even if I emailed her at 2AM, like a crazy person! Even if I had a million dollars to get married anywhere, I still would choose Panama City and I still would choose Mrs. Susan to help me!

Sent on 10/10/2016

T'Kylia 路 Married on 07/09/2016

I'll start off by saying that our wedding was nothing short of amazing. I started planning my wedding a year in advance and didn't know what to expect. I found out about Panama City Weddings via Google, and I'm glad I did. My first conversation with Susan lasted for almost 2 hours as we talked about mine and my husband's vision for the wedding. It was very easy to talk to her, I felt like I'd known her all my life! We got everything situated and communicated with each other throughout the entire planning process. The big day came and I got to meet Susan, her assistant Jamie, the photographer Kelly, and Minister Doug. Each of them made the day perfect. Kelly was very patient with all of us as she posed us for pictures. I couldn't have asked for a better minister. Minister Doug's vows touched my heart and brought tears to mine and my husband's eyes. Jamie got my large wedding party situated and down the aisle. And without Susan, none of this would have been possible! I am forever grateful, and I must say that every penny was worth it. If you're considering a beach wedding, go for it and choose Panama City Weddings!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Nicole 路 Married on 05/28/2016

We always knew we wanted to get married on the beach and from the first moment we spoke with Susan we knew that we were in good hands and had nothing to worry about. Susan was a fabulous wedding coordinator and gave us many wonderful suggestions on wedding details, places to stay, and amazing restaurants to eat. Susan and her wedding staff were absolutely amazing and made everything go so smoothly on our special day; our wedding day was nothing short of magical. Here, we are almost a week later still discussing how amazing and memorable our wedding was and how amazing Panama City Weddings was to us. We were so blessed to have Susan and her wedding staff perform our ceremony and we are forever grateful for everything they have done for us. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and magical! Thank Susan and wedding staff for providing us a magical day with many memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Laboia 路 Married on 04/30/2016

Just wanted to come on here to thank, Panama City Weddings, for such a beautiful ceremony. From the very first conversation I had with Susan, I knew this is who I wanted to plan my perfect destination wedding. She quickly responded to my questions and even agreed to speak with me in person, with very little notice. You would think planning a destination wedding would be extremely difficult and stressful; but every question, idea, and change I had, Susan was just a phone call, text, email away. Very fast responses. The day of my ceremony, could not have been anymore perfect. From the beautiful decor, flowers, the amazing Saxophonist, to the delicious cakes; oh and the perfect weather :) Our photographer (Amanda) and videographer were absolutely amazing! It's been about a month since the ceremony and our guest are still talking about it! Susan goes over and beyond for her brides and there will never be enough words to express how appreciative we are. Thank you so much Susan and Panama City Weddings for making the most important day of Our lives, one to remember!

Sincerely,
    Laboia and Patrick

Sent on 06/08/2016

Jamie & Lee 路 Married on 08/15/2015

Susan was ALWAYS available when we needed a question answered or had a concern. She had ALL the bases covered and was very helpful in helping us make decisions (because we didn't know what we were doing). Susan was very professional, yet very friendly. Our wedding was BEAUTIFUL and went off without a hitch, thanks to her planning. All of the vendors that she chose for us were friendly and professional as well. We would both recommend her very highly if you are planning on a destination wedding. Our day was phenomenal, even with pending bad weather (which turned out to be just perfect for us).

Sent on 08/23/2015
  • User5212937 路 2+ years ago

My new husband and I are currently on our way back to Chicago. We have been talking all throughout the week about how amazing our wedding ceremony was. You and your staff were beyond amazing and we literally could not have imagined anything more for our ceremony. I remember one of the first things you said to us at the Donut Hole last year being "this process does not have to be overwhelming, stressful, or anxiety-provoking." Those words have stuck with us and you were 100% correct! You made this the easiest and most stress-free wedding planning experience I think anyone could have and we could not thank you more!

I can't even begin to tell you how many compliments we received on the beautiful setup and our officiant was a riot! The cake was delicious, the flowers were EXACTLY what I imagined, and I can't wait to see the amazing pictures your photographers took. I have, and will continue to, recommend Panama City Weddings to everyone I know who is engaged and looking for a destination wedding!

Thank you again for everything, even though "thank you" doesn't do it justice!

Sent on 06/28/2015
  • W

William 路 Married on 04/11/2015

Everything was perfect Susan was the best. I recommend any body looking to have a beach wedding to please contact her first nothing I mean nothing is impossible to her she can make it happen

Sent on 06/16/2015

Stacie 路 Married on 02/15/2015

Awesome Awesome Wedding coordinating and our event was priceless! Totally recommend Susan as well as her vendors to plan and prepare any wedding. She was always available and prepared with useful information as soon as we asked! On our actual day, all was ready on time And not a stress in the world!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Kelly 路 Married on 08/23/2014

Panama City weddings exceeded our expectations! Susan took care of everything and was always available and helpful during the entire process, start to finish. Our ceremony was beautiful and the flower, photography, and videography vendors provided us with exceptional products. The vendors were also professional and even went above and beyond on our wedding day. I would absolutely recommend Panama City Weddings to any couple!

Sent on 02/15/2015
  • User4267728 路 2+ years ago

Susan made my wedding a dream come true! Words can't even express how she made sure I did not stress one time. It rained on my wedding day! And I really began to freak out. But Susan calm me down and made sure my wedding was still going to take place. She is Angel! My husband and I are so happy we choice this company because they are the best. Susan even had her own personal situation going on but she made sure my husband and I were happy. Our wedding back up was at this historic church name St. Andrews that was built in 1877. Beautiful! !! The photographer, Jessie, and Pastor Kelvin were a blessing as well! Overall this was the best day ever for me!!! Susan Long your company ROCKS!!!!

Sent on 07/22/2014