Panama City Weddings Reviews

Panama City Weddings 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Bort Finney · Married on 03/15/2019

Sunset Vow Renewal

We are celebrating our 10 year anniversary this year and was planning on a beach vacation anyways so looked into Panama City Weddings and so glad we did. Susan took care of everything, we just showed up and had a beautiful ceremony as a family to celebrate our 10 years. Communication is excellent and response time is rapid. I would absolutely recommend this company for a beach wedding.

• Allison

Allison · Married on 10/28/2018

Worth every penny!

My husband hand picked Panama City Weddings, and I'm so happy we went with his judgment! Susan has just been amazing! We chose the sunset in paradise package, and she was flexible with us on making it a bit more customizable to us. We added more photography, and used our own silk flowers (which she matched perfectly for our alter!) She met with me at the last minute when I visited PCB during the spring, recommended our beautiful venue and steered in the right direction for other vendors (hair, welcome party catering, etc.) My wedding planning was breeze, which was great since I also work in resort area in Virginia and I was busy! Even when Hurricane Michaël hit, she kept us updated (even when she didn't have power!) and made sure to reassure us that everything was okay. She checked on our venue, and she even went by my parents rental house and checked it out for us without us asking! I had vendors we had booked separately understandably cancelling, and she helped us find new ones. She kept telling me no matter what "the show must go on." Now it's almost 3 months since we've had our wonderful wedding, and we received our pictures (several hundreds of them!!) and they are all beautiful! We love our album, and we have such great memories of our beautiful ceremony! Thank you Susan for being part of our special day!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Panama City Weddings's reply:

Dearest Allison and Matthias ~ Thank you for your heart-felt expression of appreciation and gratitude! You were such a kind and loving couple and a pleasure to work with. Our first priority was to provide you - our bridal couple - with our commitment to provide you with the magical memories of your wedding that helps to promote a happy and healthy marriage! We and our awesome team of experienced wedding professionals sincerely wish you a blessed and prosperous marriage!
    Thank you for choosing Panama City Weddings to be a part of your special day!
    Susan Long and Team

Andrea · Married on 09/15/2018

From the moment I talked to Susan, I felt confident that Panama City Beach Weddings would be who would plan and execute our dream wedding.  She’s caring, understanding and completely flexible.  She was incredibly helpful throughout out the process.  It was an entire year between the time I first spoke with Susan to book our wedding and the day the wedding took place.  She always took my calls or called me back immediately.  My texts and emails were promptly answered.  Any changes or changes to changes were met with understanding or a conversation to help guide me to the right choices.  I often called, panicking about something, and Susan always set me at ease.  I’m a worrier by nature but she always calmed my jitters.  She not only helped me pick the perfect package but was also so helpful in saving us money where we could.  She helped me find the greatest hair and makeup artist, Peli, and the most wonderful photographer, Heather.  The minister, David, was very friendly, calm and personable.  Our sunset wedding was a dream come true.  It went off without a hitch and all of our guests were very complimentary.  We had the opportunity to observe the end of two other weddings while watching the sunset at a restaurant in Panama City.  I felt so bad for the bride and groom who seemed to be getting no direction from the photographers.  Even worse, both parties missed the best part of their sunset views.  Our wedding seemed much more personalized, organized and the section of beach for our wedding site was pristine and private.  Andy and I are extremely grateful for everything Susan and her company, Panama City Beach Weddings, did to create our dream come true wedding.

LeAlyson · Married on 06/16/2018

I will never forget the experience. Susan and all the Vendors made my day perfect. The entire experience from planning the wedding until the final photograph was perfect. I cant ssy enough. Thank you Panama city weddings.

Landra · Married on 06/15/2018

I cannot express how easy Susan made the process helping me to prepare for my daughter's wedding. Every question I had was replied to in such a quick and professional manner no matter the day or hour I asked. I would definitely recommend her and all of the referral's she suggested turned out to be the perfect match for our small wedding. I am very pleased that I chose Panama City as the location and even more grateful for all of the work Susan put in to making my daughter's wedding a beautiful memory.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Panama City Weddings's reply:

Dearest Landra ~ Thank you for the wonderful personal compliment and for choosing Panama City Weddings for your beautiful daughter Hope's wedding! We are so pleased that everyone enjoyed the beach wedding experiece and Hope and Kyle's dream wedding!
    Susan Long

Hope · Married on 06/15/2018

Our wedding was absolute perfection, we had our wedding right in front of run away island, our pastor was amazing, our violinist was amazing, and the decor turned out beautifully! Susan Long went above and beyond for our destination wedding, and helped coordinate everything perfectly. I didn’t have any stress as a bride because of Susan and her team. The staff at run away island was also amazing. If we could do it again with Panama City weddings we 100% would!

-Hope&Kyle

Panama City Weddings 8

Kimberly · Married on 06/04/2018

We had the best experience with Panama City weddings, so much that we used them TWICE! We originally got married in 2013. Just him and I. We had three kidds together and decided to go back this year with all of our kids to do it all over again. It was great! We just love Susan and David. Also love the photographer Amanda!

Panama City Weddings 9
    Panama City Weddings 10

Samantha · Married on 05/12/2018

It was A beautiful ceremony. All the staff were very professional and down to earth. They all made it a day that I’ll never forget. Thank you again to all of you that work so hard to make this the best day of my life.

• F

Felicia · Married on 05/10/2018

Susan was wonderful. She and the photographer really made our day special. They were very sweet and made everything so easy. Thanks guys!!!!

Ann · Married on 05/05/2018

Susan and her team were amazing! We were nervous to plan a destination wedding from so far away, but Susan took great care of us and made the planning process so easy!!! We can't say enough good things about them!!

Panama City Weddings 11
    Panama City Weddings 12
    Panama City Weddings 13
    Panama City Weddings 14
    Panama City Weddings 15

Carolyn · Married on 04/09/2018

WOW! Amazing! Awesome! I just want to take this opportunity to say thank you to Panama City Weddings and their amazing team for my son's beautiful beach wedding on Panama City Beach on April 9, 2018. The package Jeremy and Kasey chose was perfect for them and included everything needed for what turned out to be an inexpensive and totally stress free destination wedding! Susan, the owner, made us feel like family! The photographer, minister, wedding cake, flowers were all top shelf and we were beyond pleased at how smoothly everything went. The referrals were very helpful in helping us find the perfect condo and restaurant for our reception, also hair and makeup and fun activities. My son's wedding photography which was included in the package, is in my opinion, magazine quality and would have been out of our price range if it had not been in included in our beach wedding package. We are beyond pleased and our guests are still telling us it was the most fun vacation and wedding they had ever attended! Being from Arkansas, where barn weddings are routine and venue fees are so expensive, a beach wedding in Florida was a great alternative and all agreed we will be returning for vacations and future weddings! Thank You again to Panama City Weddings for an unforgettable experience!
    Carolyn Graham, Mother of Groom

Sent on 06/20/2018

Panama City Weddings's reply:

Hi Carolyn! Thank you for letting us know that we provided Jeremy and Kasey and their guests with a strees free beach wedding experience! You were a pleasure to work with and we are happy to hear that you have plans to return to PCB in the future to vacation. We sincerely wish Jeremy and Kasey a blessed and happy marriage!
    Susan Long and team
  • Tonya

Tonya · Married on 09/10/2016

There is absolutely nothing bad I could ever say! Me and my (now husband) have been together for 5 years and nothing has been easy! He was diagnosed with end stage renal failure in 2014 and my biggest fear was that he would pass away before we could get married. I knew I wanted to be his wife when I met him! Unfortunately, with all of our medical bills, medications, and all of our every day expenses, we couldn't have a huge, "perfect" wedding... or so I thought. Mrs. Susan made my day all I could have ever hoped for! She helped me with whatever questions I had even if I emailed her at 2AM, like a crazy person! Even if I had a million dollars to get married anywhere, I still would choose Panama City and I still would choose Mrs. Susan to help me!

T'Kylia · Married on 07/09/2016

I'll start off by saying that our wedding was nothing short of amazing. I started planning my wedding a year in advance and didn't know what to expect. I found out about Panama City Weddings via Google, and I'm glad I did. My first conversation with Susan lasted for almost 2 hours as we talked about mine and my husband's vision for the wedding. It was very easy to talk to her, I felt like I'd known her all my life! We got everything situated and communicated with each other throughout the entire planning process. The big day came and I got to meet Susan, her assistant Jamie, the photographer Kelly, and Minister Doug. Each of them made the day perfect. Kelly was very patient with all of us as she posed us for pictures. I couldn't have asked for a better minister. Minister Doug's vows touched my heart and brought tears to mine and my husband's eyes. Jamie got my large wedding party situated and down the aisle. And without Susan, none of this would have been possible! I am forever grateful, and I must say that every penny was worth it. If you're considering a beach wedding, go for it and choose Panama City Weddings!

Nicole · Married on 05/28/2016

We always knew we wanted to get married on the beach and from the first moment we spoke with Susan we knew that we were in good hands and had nothing to worry about. Susan was a fabulous wedding coordinator and gave us many wonderful suggestions on wedding details, places to stay, and amazing restaurants to eat. Susan and her wedding staff were absolutely amazing and made everything go so smoothly on our special day; our wedding day was nothing short of magical. Here, we are almost a week later still discussing how amazing and memorable our wedding was and how amazing Panama City Weddings was to us. We were so blessed to have Susan and her wedding staff perform our ceremony and we are forever grateful for everything they have done for us. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and magical! Thank Susan and wedding staff for providing us a magical day with many memories that will last a lifetime.

Laboia · Married on 04/30/2016

Just wanted to come on here to thank, Panama City Weddings, for such a beautiful ceremony. From the very first conversation I had with Susan, I knew this is who I wanted to plan my perfect destination wedding. She quickly responded to my questions and even agreed to speak with me in person, with very little notice. You would think planning a destination wedding would be extremely difficult and stressful; but every question, idea, and change I had, Susan was just a phone call, text, email away. Very fast responses. The day of my ceremony, could not have been anymore perfect. From the beautiful decor, flowers, the amazing Saxophonist, to the delicious cakes; oh and the perfect weather :) Our photographer (Amanda) and videographer were absolutely amazing! It's been about a month since the ceremony and our guest are still talking about it! Susan goes over and beyond for her brides and there will never be enough words to express how appreciative we are. Thank you so much Susan and Panama City Weddings for making the most important day of Our lives, one to remember!

Sincerely,
    Laboia and Patrick

Jamie & Lee · Married on 08/15/2015

Susan was ALWAYS available when we needed a question answered or had a concern. She had ALL the bases covered and was very helpful in helping us make decisions (because we didn't know what we were doing). Susan was very professional, yet very friendly. Our wedding was BEAUTIFUL and went off without a hitch, thanks to her planning. All of the vendors that she chose for us were friendly and professional as well. We would both recommend her very highly if you are planning on a destination wedding. Our day was phenomenal, even with pending bad weather (which turned out to be just perfect for us).

My new husband and I are currently on our way back to Chicago. We have been talking all throughout the week about how amazing our wedding ceremony was. You and your staff were beyond amazing and we literally could not have imagined anything more for our ceremony. I remember one of the first things you said to us at the Donut Hole last year being "this process does not have to be overwhelming, stressful, or anxiety-provoking." Those words have stuck with us and you were 100% correct! You made this the easiest and most stress-free wedding planning experience I think anyone could have and we could not thank you more!

I can't even begin to tell you how many compliments we received on the beautiful setup and our officiant was a riot! The cake was delicious, the flowers were EXACTLY what I imagined, and I can't wait to see the amazing pictures your photographers took. I have, and will continue to, recommend Panama City Weddings to everyone I know who is engaged and looking for a destination wedding!

Thank you again for everything, even though "thank you" doesn't do it justice!

• W

William · Married on 04/11/2015

Everything was perfect Susan was the best. I recommend any body looking to have a beach wedding to please contact her first nothing I mean nothing is impossible to her she can make it happen

Stacie · Married on 02/15/2015

Awesome Awesome Wedding coordinating and our event was priceless! Totally recommend Susan as well as her vendors to plan and prepare any wedding. She was always available and prepared with useful information as soon as we asked! On our actual day, all was ready on time And not a stress in the world!

Kelly · Married on 08/23/2014

Panama City weddings exceeded our expectations! Susan took care of everything and was always available and helpful during the entire process, start to finish. Our ceremony was beautiful and the flower, photography, and videography vendors provided us with exceptional products. The vendors were also professional and even went above and beyond on our wedding day. I would absolutely recommend Panama City Weddings to any couple!

Susan made my wedding a dream come true! Words can't even express how she made sure I did not stress one time. It rained on my wedding day! And I really began to freak out. But Susan calm me down and made sure my wedding was still going to take place. She is Angel! My husband and I are so happy we choice this company because they are the best. Susan even had her own personal situation going on but she made sure my husband and I were happy. Our wedding back up was at this historic church name St. Andrews that was built in 1877. Beautiful! !! The photographer, Jessie, and Pastor Kelvin were a blessing as well! Overall this was the best day ever for me!!! Susan Long your company ROCKS!!!!

Cyndi · Married on 07/15/2014

All of the wedding party and guests were from out of town so it made sense to hire a wedding coordinator. We couldn't have been more pleased with Susan! She far exceeded our expectations! The beach package we selected was not only exactly as described but better! Susan's responsiveness to emails, calls and texts was phenomenal! There was no question we were working with a true Professional! We also cannot say enough about the minister and photographer! The minister not only delivered a wonderful message, but knew how to lighten things up when he saw the Bride, getting nervous! It felt as though he had known him for years! He was so caring; getting background information on how the Bride & Groom met, asking each if there was anything special they would like spoken, etc... The photographer was Perfect! She not only took the traditional wedding photos, but was so creative and fun!!! We have two more future weddings and if they choose to get married on PCB, I will not hesitate to contact Susan with Panama City Weddings! Future Brides & Grooms, please take my advise and put your worries and stress behind you and call Panama City Weddings, they take care of Everything!!! No last minute details, no stress, just pure joy and excitement! Thank you again Susan for all your hard work and such a beautiful wedding!!! The Wright Family

Laura · Married on 07/10/2014

Susan made our dream wedding exactly that "Our dream wedding"! It was very stress free especially being that we were in Texas and had never visited Panama City. We really didn't know where to even begin planning the destination wedding, but Susan was very helpful. She was there to guide us every step of the way. We communicated with her via phone/email with any question we had.
    We were able to arrive in Panama City the week of the wedding and relax!

The ceremony was absolutely beautiful! The entire set up was perfect! The photographer was great and so was the pastor.
    We will forever remember our special day and so will our family & friends that attended.

We highly recommend Panama City Weddings to anyone and everyone.
    Thank you Susan and team!
    hugs-Laura & Jake Reuvers

Mallori · Married on 06/21/2014

This company was wonderful to work with!! Everything I ever wanted, I wouldn't take back one thing! Very great wedding agency to go through!!