7426 Joanna Lane, Panama City, FL 32409 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sugar Art by Angela, LLC

Sugar Art by Angela is owned and operated by Angela Bowden. Located on the outskirts of Panama City, Florida, Angela is proud to serve all surrounding counties with beautifully decorated cakes. Specialty cakes include wedding cakes, cupcakes, birthday cakes, and everything in between.

Angela has been decorating cakes for the past 17 years and exclusively creates all of her own Sugar Art. She prides herself on taking time to make sure her customers are happy and satisfied with the end results of each project. All of her customers are treated as if they are her ONLY customer. Each cake is baked fresh to order so you can guarantee that it will taste as good as it looks!

Angela understands that planning a wedding can be a stressful situation, and she attempts to take the load off the bride where the cake is concerned. She is accustomed to dealing with out of town brides who may have alot of uncertainties or questions about the process of ordering a wedding cake -- sight unseen. Rest assured that when you work with her through the process, she will lighten the load where the cake is concerned. She welcomes questions and knows that this is a crucial part of the wedding planning. So feel free to ask away.

Some services offered for nominal fees are: Set up and delivery of cakes, stand rentals

Consultations and tastings are available by appointment only.

No cake is ever too small or too large. All inquiries are welcome.

Sugar Art by Angela looks forward to working with you!

Connect with us at www.Facebook.com/Sugarartbyangela

Sandcastlesmall
Sandcastlesmall
DSC0002

46 Reviews for Sugar Art by Angela, LLC

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

Angela was so wonderful to work with from the beginning! She asked for a Pinterest picture for inspiration and made our cake look exactly like the picture! It was beautiful and one of my favorite parts of the reception. It tasted amazing as well! I am thrilled we picked her for our wedding cake!

Carly · Married on 09/24/2016

My wedding cake was so gorgeous! Angela gave me exactly what I wanted! I showed her a picture of the wedding cake I had in mind, and it turned out even better than I had imagined. The cake was delivered promptly and tasted great! Thanks Angela for an amazing wedding cake!

Marie · Married on 07/07/2016

Angela was great. I sent her too many photos of inspiration and emailed with her to get an exact idea nailed down. LOL! She was very patient with me and my cake turned out perfect. We had key lime and it was absolutely delicious. Everyone at the reception dinner talked about how good it was. We are going back for our anniversary and I am thinking of asking her to make us a small celebration cake. My cake was just beautiful and elegant!

Sugar Art by Angela, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 1.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• The Celebration Place
    The Celebration Place Wedding Planners

Beautiful and yummy cakes all in one! I refer Angela to most all of my brides!! My favorite part of any wedding is sampling the cake!

• A Unique Affair By Phala
    A Unique Affair By Phala Wedding Planners

Angela, your work is very beautiful and tasteful. My brides that booked with you have only great thing to say.

• Panama City Weddings
    Panama City Weddings Wedding Planners

As with all of our premium preferred vendors who are the best at what they do - Sugar Art by Angela is hands down the best of the best -anywhere! Her award winning cakes are works of art as well as the most delicious cakes you will ever taste. Sugar Art By Angela is so unique in our opinion, that she is the ONLY baker referral we provide to our brides. Susan Long Panama City Weddings

• 7426 Joanna Lane Panama City, FL 32409 See on map