Sugar Art by Angela, LLC Reviews

48 | Panama City, FL

48 Reviews for Sugar Art by Angela, LLC

Monica Rice · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful and delicious cake!

Angela did such a great job on our wedding cake! It was beautiful and it taste amazing!! Had multiple compliments stating how great the cake tasted. One guest said “Thank you for having the best tasting wedding cake I’ve ever had!” We also had cupcakes too and the presentation of both cake and cupcakes were above my expectation. Angela offers so many different flavors and variations of batter, fillings and frostings for you to choose from. We had a wonderful experience with her and would highly recommend her!! She is super sweet as well.
    The Rollins’

Sent on 11/28/2019

Katrina Bubb · Married on 06/27/2019

AMAZING: delicious and beautiful

I sent Angela a picture of the cake I wanted. she exceeded my expectations. Not only was the cake beautiful and eye catching, but it also tasted amazing! Everyone complimented how great the cake was! I recommend the amaretto cake with raspberry filling!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

Angela was so wonderful to work with from the beginning! She asked for a Pinterest picture for inspiration and made our cake look exactly like the picture! It was beautiful and one of my favorite parts of the reception. It tasted amazing as well! I am thrilled we picked her for our wedding cake!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Carly · Married on 09/24/2016

My wedding cake was so gorgeous! Angela gave me exactly what I wanted! I showed her a picture of the wedding cake I had in mind, and it turned out even better than I had imagined. The cake was delivered promptly and tasted great! Thanks Angela for an amazing wedding cake!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Marie · Married on 07/07/2016

Angela was great. I sent her too many photos of inspiration and emailed with her to get an exact idea nailed down. LOL! She was very patient with me and my cake turned out perfect. We had key lime and it was absolutely delicious. Everyone at the reception dinner talked about how good it was. We are going back for our anniversary and I am thinking of asking her to make us a small celebration cake. My cake was just beautiful and elegant!

Sent on 01/11/2017
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 06/20/2016

Words cannot describe how incredibly grateful and thankful I am for the exceptional service Angela provided. Angela took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. She went above and beyond to ensure I was 1000% happy with our wedding cake. Most importantly, our cake was not only beautiful but it was delicious.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Maris · Married on 06/11/2016

Angela is the best when it comes to cakes. My family and friends were wowed by our cake. Angela is very friendly and professional. We made a trip to taste cake with her and she made sure that we had the opportunity to taste every flavor and filling available to make the choices we wanted. The detail and design of our cake was an exact duplicate of what we wanted. We could not have been more satisfied.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Edie · Married on 06/08/2016

I would use Angela for any type of wedding cake or grooms cake. She made my sons grooms cake and she did an outstanding over the top cake. Not only was it exactly what I asked for but it was delicious too.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/24/2016

If you are looking for a wedding cake artist who is reliable, friendly, creative, reasonably priced, understanding, responsive, hard-working, and ten billion other great things, then look no further than Angela of Sugar Art By Angela. She made my dream wedding cake come to life. When asked any questions and showed a picture, her immediate response was encouraging and made me believe she could do it. I had talked to other people who weren't so certain about making the creation I wanted, but Angela envisioned my vision and made a masterpiece. Do yourself a favor and call this amazing lady now - wedding cake, birthdays, anniversaries, or anything you need. She has my vote for cake president and my business for life. Thank you, Angela!!!!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Brandy · Married on 10/17/2015

Angela went above and beyond. Not only was my wedding cake delicious (white amaretto with raspberry), but it was stunning, too! She took my vision and made it more perfect than I ever imagined it could be. It's almost a year post-wedding and my husband still talks about how fantastic his groom's cake was. A true artist! Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Alicia · Married on 10/11/2015

Angela did an AMAZING job on our wedding cake! I couldn't have asked for anything more. I provided her with a photo of a cake and asked for that cake with a few small changes and that is exactly what we received. It turned out beautiful. The cake was so delicious, we had planned for 140 guest and only about 90 showed and we only ended up with 2 slices left because everyone went back for seconds. We saved the top for our one year anniversary and can't wait to eat it. We have also used her for our son's birthday cake and asked her to make a cake designed like the mickey mouse club house. I sent her a photo of the cake that we liked for that one as well and his cake turned out even better than the photo that we sent. I highly recommend Angela for any of your cake needs!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Patrice · Married on 09/19/2015

Sugar art by Angela was a great choice for our wedding cakes. She made the cake exactly as the picture I gave her and the cake was delicious and so moist. I know it was good because there was only a small amount of groom’s cake left the day after the wedding. She was also very accommodating adding an anniversary cake for my in-laws. She even completed my order after she severely injured her foot. We communicated exclusively through phone and emails as our wedding was a destination wedding. I never got to meet her or hug her neck for such a great job. I would highly recommend her for any one looking for a cake.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Kim · Married on 06/29/2015

I had a destination wedding in Panama City Beach and looked online for a wedding cake vendor. I'm so happy that the online reviews convinced me to book Sugar Art by Angela without ever tasting her cakes. She was responsive to emails and created exactly the beach themed cake that my fiance and I had selected from her Facebook page (2 tier -- chocolate layer and yellow layer -- with buttercream icing and white chocolate shells). Everyone loved the cake and in my opinion, it was the best wedding cake that I had ever tasted! Not only a beautiful cake but delicious too!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Kim,
    Thank you very much for the wonderful review. It was an absolute pleasure working with you, and I was happy to create your cake. Best Wishes to you both!

Holly · Married on 03/14/2015

Angela was awesome, and the cakes she made for our wedding were truly amazing in every way (taste, looks, etc). She's definitely someone you should hire for any cake you need, and her groom's cake designs are unmatched.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Lauren · Married on 11/28/2014

We were a non-traditional bride and groom and didn't want a fussy traditional cake. Angela created a fun 6" football/beach themed cake topper and some bride and groom chocolate strawberries and a selection of two bite cupcakes. It was perfect for our needs!

Sent on 12/13/2014

lyndsay · Married on 11/07/2014

I had Sugar Art make a grooms cake for the wedding. My husband is a die hard redskins fan and I wanted him to have a special cake! I was not a local bride so I sent a few pics that I found online to sugar art and they got it spot on! We couldn't have been happier! The logo and design was impeccable and the chocolate cake was delicious! They were professional and very pleasant to work with!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Sugar Art by Angela, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. You were a pleasure to work with! Angela Bowden

amanda · Married on 08/10/2014

She did an amazing job on our wedding cake!!!!! the fondant was absolutely amazing and the cake was very moist and delicious!!!!! The artwork was phenominal!!!! All of our guest was in awww with the cake many many compliments!!! will definately use Sugar arts by Angela for our first ann. and any birthdays or events in the future!!! Very very pleased possibly the best cake both of us ever had!!! thank u so much!! she was also very booked around our day and squeezed us into her busy schedule!!!!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Katie · Married on 07/13/2014

Angela was AWESOME to work with! She was very prompt with all e-mails and phone calls and so professional. Best of all, our wedding cupcake tower not only looked great, it tasted great as well!

Sent on 07/23/2014
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 06/21/2014

Angela responded quickly to all my inquiries on many cakes with details of pricing and adjustments that can be made to each of them. When we finally picked our cake out she made it exactly how we asked and it was beautiful.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Mark · Married on 05/17/2014

Angela spent the time to bake several mini cakes for our initial tasting, and it was "clear" that we found the perfect cake. She invited us to her home, where she has a small baking room designated to her craft, she was knowledgeable, and "easy" to work with. Everything she's said she would do for us was TRUE, flawless transaction. This lady has the BEST tasting cakes trust me you will want to conduct business with her!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 05/10/2014

Our cakes were fantastic! We had a grooms cake and our wedding cake and both looked and tasted amazing. I showed Angela pictures of cakes that I liked and she created exactly what I had in mind! Our reception was outdoors on the beach and the cake held up in the heat and stayed beautiful until we cut it! She has great flavors to choose from and she even color matched our cake from a swatch! Thank you for the cakes, Angela!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Sugar Art by Angela, LLC's reply:

Jacqueline, It was a PLEASURE working with you. Your cakes are on my Facebook Page!

Stacy · Married on 11/02/2013

Angela was great. She saved me big time when my venues baker quit 3 weeks before my wedding and I couldn't get others to give me a quote, she followed through. She made two amazing cakes and they tasted as good as they looked. She is easy to work with, responsive, and reasonably priced!

Sent on 12/28/2013

Marianne · Married on 09/28/2013

The key lime wedding cake my daughter and son-in-law requested for their wedding was absolutely delicious. Many times a beautiful cake can be dry and too sweet but this cake was beautiful and scrumptious! We were glad there was more cake the next day to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

Sent on 10/04/2013

To all brides along the Emerald Coast I would Highly recommend Sugar Art by Angela for your wedding and groom's cake, my guest are still raving about the moistness and extreme flavor of my cake!
    Thanks Angela, I look forward to working with you in the future !

Letitia Bowman

Sent on 09/23/2013

Angela has the most amazing cake designs and I would recommend her 100%.

Sent on 09/17/2013