FANTASY BRIDAL

Salt Lake City, UT View map Visit website

FANTASY BRIDAL is a Utah-based bridal boutique that provides beautiful wedding gowns and excellent customer service for brides-to-be. With over 35 years of experience, their philosophy is to be an all inclusive bridal shop and their team strives to make that happen. Every bride has a unique vision for what she wants to look like on her wedding day, and Fantasy Bridal can make that vision become a reality.

FANTASY BRIDAL highly recommends making an appointment to guarantee one-on-one time with a stylist. Your stylist will help you select the dress of your dreams. The bridal shop carries many wedding gown styles, including couture, modest, contemporary, separates and fillables. The bridal shop provides the following:

• Wedding Dresses
  • Plus size Wedding Dresses
  • Modest Wedding Dresses
  • Jewelry, Veils, Accessories, Headpieces
  • Sale Wedding gowns

Other Services
FANTASY BRIDAL also offers other services to make your wedding gown the perfect fit. Other services include:

• Alterations (in house dresses only)
  • Preservation
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.7

• Sara
    Sara D. Married on 05/07/2022

Wonderful!

Found the dress of my dreams for a reasonable price at Fantasy Bridal! They did a great job with alterations and were very communicative. I’d recommend shopping for your wedding dress here!

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Sara, we are so glad to hear about your wonderful experience at our store! At Fantasy Bridal, we believe that finding a wedding dress at a great price is crucial! So glad you chose Fantasy Bridal for your dream wedding dress!
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine S. Married on 10/01/2021

Amazing prices! Amazing staff and an absolutely master alteration lady.

Morgan who helped me find my dress was a complete gem and found me my dream dress! Other staff was incredibly helpful and amazing.
    And finally the alterations lady was so incredible! My dress had everything I need and more!

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Jasmine! Congratulations on getting married! We are so glad we got to be a part of your special day and we are so thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience! Morgan absolutely loved helping you find your dress and we are glad that your alterations were exactly what you expected! We wish you all the best and don't forget to tag us in your photos!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca V. Married on 07/03/2021

Taken Care Of!

My friend bought her dress from Fantasy and it was top of my list to start looking for my dress. I had a limited budget, but they were so great to work with me and helped me to find my dream dress! I also did alterations with them, and they were so dedicated to help make sure it was going to be perfect for the day. Their staff has been amazing to work with, made me feel so special. I spent about $500 on my dress and another $500 on alterations. Cape purchased from another vendor.

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Rebecca! Thank you so much for your sweet review! We are so glad that you chose Fantasy Bridal to find your dream wedding dress! We want to make sure that each and every one of our brides feels like they are taken care of and feel special on their wedding day! Congratulations on your recent wedding and best wishes for years to come!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jessica & Philip
    14 photos · 08/07/2020

DeHart Films DeHart Films Wedding Videographers

Beautiful wedding gowns. Every gown is beautifully done! Love working with them!

6080 South State Street Salt Lake City, UT, 84107
8019631700

Mon-Thu 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Fri & Sat 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Location of (FANTASY BRIDAL)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding