FANTASY BRIDAL Reviews

367 Reviews for FANTASY BRIDAL

FANTASY BRIDAL 1
FANTASY BRIDAL 2

Aga · Getting married on 06/01/2019

I absolutely loved my experience at Fantasy Bridal! The staff was so helpful by offering great suggestions and I had so much fun during my appointment with Desiree! I look forward going back for my fittings and alterations.

Sent on 08/27/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us! Desiree loved working with you as well. Thank you for your review!

Kristine · Getting married on 05/04/2019

What a wonderful and stress free experience! I was super stressed about dressing shopping because I rarely wear dresses. Fantasy bridal was my first (and only stop). From scheduling my appointment, to narrowing down dress styles that suited my needs and style, Anne and Fantasy Bridal were AMAZING! She was so patient and helpful, even when we went over our appointment time. In the end, I went with a dress Anne recommended, and I fell in love! The dress shopping experience could not have been better!!!

Sent on 10/19/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We are so excited about the dress you found and Anne loved working with you. Congratulations again!
  • kassie

kassie · Getting married on 04/27/2019

This experience was amazing! My stylist was so helpful and I felt like she actually understood what I was wanting and was able to pull out dresses I never seen on the rack. I found my perfect dress here !

Sent on 09/30/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so happy we were able to help you find what you were looking for!

MaKayla · Getting married on 04/18/2019

Hidden Gem

I went in with a $1000 budget, and they found a dress that I just absoulty loved the moment I put it on. And it was in my budget. I love the lady that helped me pick out my dress.

Sent on 07/22/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Thank you for your review! We are so happy you enjoyed you experience shopping with us!

Candyce · Getting married on 03/09/2019

Amazing!!!

Absolutely loved fantasy bridal and loved working with Alitzah! 💗 found my dream dress!!

Megan · Getting married on 02/16/2019

The time that we spent at Fantasy bridal was well worth our time

The bridal consultant took her time to show my daughter many different styles of dresses, as this was the third shop that we had visited that day. She found the dress of her dreams after trying on several that were almost perfect. She was very patient with us!

Sent on 12/07/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

We are so glad to hear you both enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for your review and trusting us to help her find her dream dress!

Kaitlin · Getting married on 01/11/2019

Fantasy Bridal was amazing!! I had been to a few other bridal stores before visiting Fantasy and was getting discouraged about finding a dress I loved, but Alitzah was super helpful and the selection was amazing! I would 100% recommend Fantasy Bridal to literally anyone looking for a wedding dress. Once I decided, we spent a ton of time finding accessories and Alitzah was amazing with that, too. She gave me great ideas and was super patient as I made decisions. Fantasy Bridal is definitely worth it!

Sent on 09/03/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad we were able to help you find a dress you love!

Kyrie · Married on 10/13/2018

Everything was amazing! I loved the boutique vibe they had going on and everyone was so kind! I found my dress quickly, but I never felt rushed! They have lots of different finance options available, so they can work with any budget.

Sent on 02/08/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Thank you Kyrie for your feedback! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us and that we could help you find the dress of your dreams!

Kaylee · Married on 10/12/2018

I went in with a $800 budget and they helped me find a dress I LOVED for only $90! They didnt try to sell me anything extra and worked with me to find something perfect!! They were so nice and made it so easy!

Sent on 07/18/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

So glad we had just what you were looking for well within your budget! Thank you for your review!

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2018

Seriously even if you have a smaller budget this place WILL HELP YOU! I found the perfect dress that I have always dreamed of because of Q. I told her about my wedding, the style and she knew exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 02/13/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

So glad to hear we had exactly what you were looking for! Thanks for your rating!

Brittany · Married on 10/05/2018

I had an amazing experience at Fantasy Bridal. My fiancée and I are from Missouri which is where our wedding will be. I went home to look for dresses and didn’t have any luck. I came across Fantasy Bridal and they had one of the largest selections of dresses I have ever seen. The staff was incredibly nice and accommodating. I had been to a ton of shops in search of the perfect dress and with the help of Meg and the staff, I found it at Fantasy! They even took into consideration my out of town wedding and made sure that I will have my dress ready to go in plenty of time. I also have coupons for discounts on dresses! If you’re interested, please message me!

Sent on 02/16/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

We are so glad we were able to play a small part in your big day! So glad we could get you exactly what you were looking for! Thank you for sharing your experience of shopping with us!

Pilar · Married on 09/22/2018

I've had such a great experience with this bridal house,not only the girls helped find my perfect dress but they showed me genuinely interesting in my wedding.

Sent on 12/06/2017

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Thank you Pilar for sharing! It has truly been our pleasure working with you!

Michaela · Married on 09/21/2018

Q was extremely helpful and I couldn't be happier! I didn't think I'd find my dress here but with Q' s help I found it! Very professional and patient while I found what I didn't like and what I did. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/21/2017

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

It was our pleasure helping you! Thank you for sharing your experience shopping with us!

Shaylee · Married on 08/11/2018

I am so glad I got my dress here. The service was exceptional and they made sure I loved my dress.

Sent on 10/18/2017

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Thank you for your rating!

Haley · Married on 07/30/2018

OK I absolutely am in love with Fantasy Bridal. My experience here came after a wedding dress disaster aftrr I ordered a dress online and they turned it around 180°. My dress shopping experience was absolutely magical! I found my dream dress right out of the gate it was everything I wanted and more. The staff is so professional and kind and treat you like you are the only bride in the world! Their shop is elegant and gorgeous and bright and beautiful. I can’t say enough good things. Thank you so much I love you guys!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    FANTASY BRIDAL 3

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Haley, we are so happy to hear you loved your experience shopping with us! We loved working with you as well. So glad we had exactly what you were looking for!

EmmaLee · Married on 07/16/2018

I was able to find my DREAM DRESS for $500 less than my budget. The staff was so helpful and made me feel secure in my purchase and knowledgeable on the entire process. I got a same day appointment! I am recommending this to all of the soon to be brides i know! And if you want $50 off i have coupons!! (Email: emmaleepeterson3@gmail.com)

Sent on 12/05/2017

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Wow! Thank you for sharing your experience! It is true, we do try so hard to stick within your budget and to help you feel comfortable through the whole process. So glad we could get you in same day as well!
  • W

W · Married on 07/07/2018

I seriously loved my experience here!!!! Ashley made the entire process simple and stress free. She worked with my budget and I was able to find a dress that was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 03/20/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed working with Ashley!

Tierney · Married on 07/06/2018

I really enjoyed my experience shopping for the perfect dress. During my search, I received welcoming workers. The consultant who helped me was very friendly, I felt so comfortable with her helping me try on my dresses. Had a very fun afternoon. Had lots of help. I'm very satisfied with the service. :-)

Sent on 05/09/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

So glad to hear about your experience! Thank you for sharing and we are so glad we were the lucky ones who got to help you find your dress!

Leticia · Married on 06/30/2018

Just keep on doing what you're doing

Sent on 12/03/2017

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Thanks for the feedback! We will continue to strive to provide excellent customer service!

Lexie · Married on 06/30/2018

Fanstasy Bridal was great! I was looking for a strapless/spaghetti strap dress, but the girl helping me recommended i try on a long sleeve just to see if i liked it, and i fell in love! First store i went in. They know what they are doing. They have called multiple times to keep me updated on the arrival of my dress, and even sent a thank you card for coming in and letting them help for my special day.

Sent on 01/16/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are so glad you found something you love, although unexpected!

Dawn · Married on 06/21/2018

Beautiful selection wonderful service thanks Sophia for helping me find my dream dress. You are a sweetheart I appreciate all the care and kindness!

Sent on 03/13/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Thank you Dawn! Sophia enjoyed working with you as well!

Michelle · Married on 06/21/2018

I absolutely recommend going to fantasy bridal!! I was worried about finding a dress under my budget and in a time crunch but Meg made my experience so much fun and stress free! My dress is even better than I imagined it would be! Everyone there was so welcoming and helpful and they have a fantastic inventory of dresses and accessories!

Sent on 05/16/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

We are so glad to hear we made your shopping experience stress free and enjoyable! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Lidia · Married on 06/16/2018

I had a a great shopping experiance! Q is the best make sure to ask for her. I probably changed my mind a thousand times but she was very kind and patient, not once did I feel rushed. They have a huge selcetion of dress styles for a great price!!!

Sent on 02/07/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

We are so glad to hear that you had a good experience with Q! She loved working with you as well. Thank you for your rating!

Valerie · Married on 06/09/2018

DON'T LOOK ANY WHERE ELSE!! Go to fantasy bridal!! I tried five different store before I came across Fantasy Bridal, and I am very glad I waited to buy my dress. They are very professional and friendly!

Sent on 03/21/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad that after all your shopping we had what you were looking for!