FANTASY BRIDAL Reviews

FANTASY BRIDAL 5
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Future Boyd · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Got my perfect dress

The first place I went to I fell in love with a dress and I though how could it be the first store? So I went around and this was my last stop before getting the first dress. Thankfully this place already had the dress I liked at first! So I got to compare on what I like more and they BEAT THE DRESS and also SAVED ME MONEY on my budget! Very satisfied ☺️

FANTASY BRIDAL 6
    Sent on 09/02/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Kaitlyn! Congratulations on finding your dream dress! We are so happy to be apart of your special day and are wonderful to hear you've had a great experience!
  • Ashley

Ashley Perry · Getting married on 06/06/2020

So much dun

This was such a great experience! Wonderful selection, great people to work with and would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 11/09/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Ashley! Congratulations on finding your dream dress! We are so glad to hear about your wonderful experience!
  • Felicity

Felicity Helms · Getting married on 03/07/2020

AMAZING dress shopping experience! I am highly satisfied with my wedding dress!

Just bought my wedding dress here last weekend and it was such a fun experience! Alitzah helped me out every step of the way! She quickly helped me identify my style and found the perfect dress for me within my budget! I highly recommend going to Fantasy Bridal for all your wedding needs and accessories! And they have such a large selection of dresses of all different styles!

Sent on 11/04/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Felicity! Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you had such a wonderful experience with Alitzah! At Fantasy Bridal, we strive to have great prices you can feel good about spending! We can't wait to be apart of your big day!

Hannah Rose · Married on 01/03/2020

Highly Recommend!

I had such a good experience! They were so professional and helped me find exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 09/07/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Hannah! Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience! We wish you all the best in your remaining wedding planning!
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 01/02/2020

Got the dream Dress I didn't know I had!

The experience was great, the girl working with me helped find things that I couldn't have imaged I would want to be in and I got a dress I just love. So many tears were shared from this amazing experience!

Sent on 12/18/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Anna! We're so glad you had such a great experience! Your consultant had so much fun helping you find your dream dress! Congratulations!
  • Alissa

Alissa Hicks · Married on 12/14/2019

First choice AND best choice!

This was the very first (and happily, only) place I visited in my search for a wedding dress. When I walked in, I was very nervous about my budget. I thought there was no way I would find the dress of my dreams in my price range, because I thought it was unrealistic. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I was shown to a huge section of the store and told that all of that was within my budget. Mimi was my consultant and I was also helped by another lady whose name I didn't catch. They were absolutely fabulous. I had just met them, but I felt like I was in good hands and that they truly cared about me and my experience. I brought a Pinterest board of dress ideas with me and they helped me pull a variety of styles that fit within my inspiration. I tried on quite a few dresses, because I was trying to figure out what I really liked and didn't like for my wedding dress. Even with so much trying on, I never ever felt rushed. In the end, I really did find the dress of my dreams and some killer accessories to go with it (hello, crown made for a Disney princess!). I am so happy I chose this place as my first choice! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/03/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Alissa! We are so glad you had such a wonderful experience at our store! Mimi loved helping you find your dream dress and we couldn't be more thrilled! We want our brides to feel like a princess and are so glad you feel like you are one! Congratulations!

Eve Desmarais · Married on 11/29/2019

Wedding Skirt

I had a body suit custom-made from a wedding dress designer, so I needed to find a skirt. Fantasy Bridal helped me find the perfect skirt. It was a busy day, but they were helpful and answered all of my questions.

Sent on 01/16/2020

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Eve, we are so glad to hear about your wonderful experience! At Fantasy Bridal we carry a large selection of separates to give every bride a lot to choose from! We are so glad you were able to find a skirt for your custom-made body suit.
  • Brittany

Brittany Christman · Married on 09/28/2019

Saying yes to the dress!

My mom and I didn't have an appointment, they were super busy, but the lady helping me still showed me around the store. I set up an appointment to come back a few hours later after going to another store to look at dresses. I didn't find what I was looking for at the other store and felt very pressured and uncomfortable while there. Once I returned to Fantasy Bridal the sales team was very helpful in finding what I wanted. I tried on probably 10-12 dresses and finally found two that I absolutely loved. I narrowed it down the the dress I could see myself in on my wedding day! They worked with my budget and I am able to do payments! I would highly recommend Fantasy Bridal to every bride. There are so many options for styles and price ranges. I didn't find this at the other store I went to. So happy to say yes to the dress here!

Sent on 01/06/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Brittany! We are so glad you had a great experience! We are so thrilled that even though it was busy you had a wonderful experience. Congratulations on finding your dream dress!
  • Kym

Kym Perez · Married on 09/28/2019

Wish I went here first!

I loved this place. They had tons of choices of many beautiful dresses. And they even had my size so i could really try them on and not have everything clamped on. I went to another bridal shop before coming here and it wasnt the best experience but then i came here and the girl there, Des she helped me find THE ONE! And it was even under my specified budget. I tried on many different dresses and found multiple that i liked and then one that I fell in love with. I am so happy my friend referred me here.

Sent on 02/13/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Kym! We are so thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience at our store! Des loved helping you out and we cannot wait to see your final look!

Steeve Lamb · Married on 09/14/2019

One and done!

One and done! I walking into the store today not planning on finding my wedding dress. I walked out with the most beautiful dress. It brought me to tears when i put it on. My consultant Mimi was amazing! She listened to everything that I liked in dresses and found the perfect ones to try on. She even worked with my mom when she insisted that she picked out some dresses for me to try on. She even willing to above and beyond to make everything right. She stayed well in my budget that i had set for myself. I would recommend her to anyone who goes there. She made my experience one that i will remember forever.

Sent on 01/12/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Steeve! We are so glad you had such a wonderful experience! Mimi absolutely loved helping you out and we cannot wait to see all the pictures of you in your beautiful dress!
  • Steven

Steven Paulus · Married on 09/14/2019

best design!

We went to Fantasy Bridal at last call! And i got my wedding dress done within 1 hour! They have over one thousand options that fits anyone in terms of size, style and anything that you can think of.

Sent on 09/28/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear your had a great experience! We want what is best for our brides and are so glad you felt taken care of!
  • Emily

Emily Marie · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing stress free experience!

Fantasy Bridal was incredible. They took good care of me, made sure to listen to me, and what I wanted and they had great pricing. I love my dress and I can’t wait to wear it to marry my best friend.
    Sophia was so sweet, and was kind enough to keep my dress set aside while I went to another appointment, then helped me back into it an hour later when I realized i never should have left it in the first place 🤷‍♀️ 😂
    Just a wonderful experience all together

FANTASY BRIDAL 7
    Sent on 06/28/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Emily! Congratulations on finding your dream dress! We are so thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience with Sophia and we are so glad to be apart of your special day!
  • Lauren

Lauren Hawkes · Married on 09/07/2019

Great Shopping Experience!

My consultant found me my dream wedding dress with the description I gave her! I really appreciated how easy it was to look through their dresses which were organized my size, price and modesty. Would definitely recommend this shop to any future bride!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Lauren!
    We are so glad you had such a wonderful experience! Your consultant loved helping you out and wishes you the best with all your remaining wedding planning!

Karina Thompson · Married on 09/02/2019

They helped me find the perfect dress!

I had no idea what kind of dress I wanted, and I ended up walking out with one! Fantasy Bridal made picking out a dress so easy.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Hi Karina!
    We are so glad you had a great experience and thrilled you found your perfect dress! Your consultant loved helping you out and we can't wait to see all your photos on your special day!
  • Kenedee

Kenedee Grieve · Married on 08/24/2019

Fantasy bridal

LOVED this place. They have a huge selection that fit in my budget of under $1,000. The employee that helped me was so professional and knew her stuff. I probably tried on 15 dresses and found the one for me!

Sent on 05/04/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Kenedee! Thank you for your review! Your consultant loved helping you out and we are so thrilled you found your dream dress!
  • Cristina

Cristina Ruiz · Married on 08/24/2019

My experience 💖

I found the perfect wedding dress for me here. They have a great variety of dresses of different styles. They also have a lot of modest dresses. The consultants are very friendly and helpful.
    I loved the store and its design. It has huge mirrors where you can perfectly see how you look with the dress.

FANTASY BRIDAL 8
    Sent on 06/03/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Cristina! Congratulations on finding your dream dress! We are so happy you had such a wonderful experience and cannot wait for you!
  • Sashua

Sashua · Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful dresses

I got my dress from Fantasy Bridal. It was the second bridal store I went to. I thought I had found my dress in the first store I was wrong. I'm so happy with my purchase. The experience was amazing, Desiree helped me find my dress. She was amazing, patient and listened to what I was looking for. -thank you!
    Purchasing my dress was easy they do have payment options if needed.
    The seamstress are AMAZING!!!!! My dress fit like a glove when they did the alteration. I'm so happy with my dress-thank you!

Sent on 09/06/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Sashua! Congratulations on finding your dream dress! Desiree was so happy she got to help you and we are so thrilled you had a wonderful experience with us!

Sarah Rasmussen · Married on 08/16/2019

Get your dress here

This is the place to go to get your wedding dress if you live in the Salt Lake City area! They have a huge selection of dresses and very good deals on designer dresses!

Sent on 09/17/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Sarah! Thank you for your review! We truly appreciate it! We want to make sure that every bride has something they want to see and we're glad you felt this way.
  • Elvia

Elvia · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect experience

I had a great experience here. From the time I got there to the end, it was non-stop until I found the one. I thought I was sure of the type of dress I wanted and I was not happy with what was coming out. So my consultant then decided to just try something. And I started to fall in love with the styles she was handing me. And then! I finally found the one! Not only was it beautiful, it was elegant, and I felt like a princess. I have already started recommending my fellow future brides here

Sent on 01/04/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Elvia! We are so glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Your consultant loved working with you and we are so thrilled you found your dream dress!
  • Joy

Joy Nguyen · Married on 08/10/2019

Went to other bridal shops and was discouraged until I went to fantasy bridal

I tried out other shops like David’s bridal and was disappointed. Didn’t find anything that was THE DRESS. I went to fantasy bridal many times because I wanted to be sure I was making the right decision and they helped me every step of the way. I’m happy to say I have ordered the dress of my dreams with the help of the professional and fun staff at Fantasy Bridal! They have many pretty options and have accessories in shop as well!

Sent on 01/14/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Joy! We are so thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience with us! Your consultant loved helping you out and we cannot wait to see you in your brand new gown!
  • Reilly

Reilly Fairbanks · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing! We love nichole

Fantasy Bridal is the best place to buy a wedding dress, my consultant Nichole really listed to me and gave me exactly what I wanted. I do not have one bad thing to say about the service that I received. Went to davids bridal before hand it was a terrible experience and lost hope in finding a dress and they gave me my hope back and I ended up finding my dress and fell in love with it.

Sent on 06/27/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Reilly! Congratulations! We are so happy to hear about your experience! Nichole absolutely loved helping you find your dream dress and we are so thrilled we could be apart of your big day!

Sarah · Married on 08/01/2019

I had an amazing time here I loved the atmosphere and the workers

I had such a good experience here the people were so helpful when helping me find my dress. I was able to find the dress of my dreams! I definitely will be referring my friends here!

Sent on 07/09/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Sarah! Thank you for your review! We are so thrilled to hear about your experience and we are so glad to be apart of your big day! Congratulations on finding your dream gown!
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing customer service and unique dress selection!

Absolutely loved the dress selection! Each dress has its own special unique feature. The customer service is amazing my consultant Des was the sweetest and truly wanted to help me find my dream dress! She was so kind and patient loved her! Recommend it to any bride!

Sent on 02/03/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Congratulations! We are so glad you had such a wonderful experience and Des was so glad to help you out! We wish you the best!

Samantha Martin · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Selection of Dresses

Fantasy Bridal has it ALL! Every dress for every type of bride. I found the dress of my dreams from Allure, and Fantasy Bridal made the process so easy.

FANTASY BRIDAL 9
    FANTASY BRIDAL 10
    Sent on 11/07/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Congratulations! You already look absolutely stunning in your Allure wedding gown! We are so thrilled to be apart of your big day!

Aga · Married on 06/01/2019

I absolutely loved my experience at Fantasy Bridal! The staff was so helpful by offering great suggestions and I had so much fun during my appointment with Desiree! I look forward going back for my fittings and alterations.

Sent on 08/27/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us! Desiree loved working with you as well. Thank you for your review!