FANTASY BRIDAL Reviews

FANTASY BRIDAL 1
FANTASY BRIDAL 2
  • Anna

Anna · Getting married on 01/02/2020

Got the dream Dress I didn't know I had!

The experience was great, the girl working with me helped find things that I couldn't have imaged I would want to be in and I got a dress I just love. So many tears were shared from this amazing experience!

Sent on 12/18/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Anna! We're so glad you had such a great experience! Your consultant had so much fun helping you find your dream dress! Congratulations!
  • Alissa

Alissa Hicks · Getting married on 12/14/2019

First choice AND best choice!

This was the very first (and happily, only) place I visited in my search for a wedding dress. When I walked in, I was very nervous about my budget. I thought there was no way I would find the dress of my dreams in my price range, because I thought it was unrealistic. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I was shown to a huge section of the store and told that all of that was within my budget. Mimi was my consultant and I was also helped by another lady whose name I didn't catch. They were absolutely fabulous. I had just met them, but I felt like I was in good hands and that they truly cared about me and my experience. I brought a Pinterest board of dress ideas with me and they helped me pull a variety of styles that fit within my inspiration. I tried on quite a few dresses, because I was trying to figure out what I really liked and didn't like for my wedding dress. Even with so much trying on, I never ever felt rushed. In the end, I really did find the dress of my dreams and some killer accessories to go with it (hello, crown made for a Disney princess!). I am so happy I chose this place as my first choice! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/03/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Alissa! We are so glad you had such a wonderful experience at our store! Mimi loved helping you find your dream dress and we couldn't be more thrilled! We want our brides to feel like a princess and are so glad you feel like you are one! Congratulations!
  • Brittany

Brittany Christman · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Saying yes to the dress!

My mom and I didn't have an appointment, they were super busy, but the lady helping me still showed me around the store. I set up an appointment to come back a few hours later after going to another store to look at dresses. I didn't find what I was looking for at the other store and felt very pressured and uncomfortable while there. Once I returned to Fantasy Bridal the sales team was very helpful in finding what I wanted. I tried on probably 10-12 dresses and finally found two that I absolutely loved. I narrowed it down the the dress I could see myself in on my wedding day! They worked with my budget and I am able to do payments! I would highly recommend Fantasy Bridal to every bride. There are so many options for styles and price ranges. I didn't find this at the other store I went to. So happy to say yes to the dress here!

Sent on 01/06/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Brittany! We are so glad you had a great experience! We are so thrilled that even though it was busy you had a wonderful experience. Congratulations on finding your dream dress!

Kym Perez · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Wish I went here first!

I loved this place. They had tons of choices of many beautiful dresses. And they even had my size so i could really try them on and not have everything clamped on. I went to another bridal shop before coming here and it wasnt the best experience but then i came here and the girl there, Des she helped me find THE ONE! And it was even under my specified budget. I tried on many different dresses and found multiple that i liked and then one that I fell in love with. I am so happy my friend referred me here.

Sent on 02/13/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Kym! We are so thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience at our store! Des loved helping you out and we cannot wait to see your final look!

Steeve Lamb · Getting married on 09/14/2019

One and done!

One and done! I walking into the store today not planning on finding my wedding dress. I walked out with the most beautiful dress. It brought me to tears when i put it on. My consultant Mimi was amazing! She listened to everything that I liked in dresses and found the perfect ones to try on. She even worked with my mom when she insisted that she picked out some dresses for me to try on. She even willing to above and beyond to make everything right. She stayed well in my budget that i had set for myself. I would recommend her to anyone who goes there. She made my experience one that i will remember forever.

Sent on 01/12/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Steeve! We are so glad you had such a wonderful experience! Mimi absolutely loved helping you out and we cannot wait to see all the pictures of you in your beautiful dress!

Karina Thompson · Getting married on 09/02/2019

They helped me find the perfect dress!

I had no idea what kind of dress I wanted, and I ended up walking out with one! Fantasy Bridal made picking out a dress so easy.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Hi Karina!
    We are so glad you had a great experience and thrilled you found your perfect dress! Your consultant loved helping you out and we can't wait to see all your photos on your special day!
  • Kenedee

Kenedee Grieve · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Fantasy bridal

LOVED this place. They have a huge selection that fit in my budget of under $1,000. The employee that helped me was so professional and knew her stuff. I probably tried on 15 dresses and found the one for me!

Sent on 05/04/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Kenedee! Thank you for your review! Your consultant loved helping you out and we are so thrilled you found your dream dress!

Elvia · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Perfect experience

I had a great experience here. From the time I got there to the end, it was non-stop until I found the one. I thought I was sure of the type of dress I wanted and I was not happy with what was coming out. So my consultant then decided to just try something. And I started to fall in love with the styles she was handing me. And then! I finally found the one! Not only was it beautiful, it was elegant, and I felt like a princess. I have already started recommending my fellow future brides here

Sent on 01/04/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Elvia! We are so glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Your consultant loved working with you and we are so thrilled you found your dream dress!
  • Joy

Joy Nguyen · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Went to other bridal shops and was discouraged until I went to fantasy bridal

I tried out other shops like David’s bridal and was disappointed. Didn’t find anything that was THE DRESS. I went to fantasy bridal many times because I wanted to be sure I was making the right decision and they helped me every step of the way. I’m happy to say I have ordered the dress of my dreams with the help of the professional and fun staff at Fantasy Bridal! They have many pretty options and have accessories in shop as well!

Sent on 01/14/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Joy! We are so thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience with us! Your consultant loved helping you out and we cannot wait to see you in your brand new gown!
  • Diana

Diana · Getting married on 07/27/2019

Amazing customer service and unique dress selection!

Absolutely loved the dress selection! Each dress has its own special unique feature. The customer service is amazing my consultant Des was the sweetest and truly wanted to help me find my dream dress! She was so kind and patient loved her! Recommend it to any bride!

Sent on 02/03/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Congratulations! We are so glad you had such a wonderful experience and Des was so glad to help you out! We wish you the best!

Aga · Getting married on 06/01/2019

I absolutely loved my experience at Fantasy Bridal! The staff was so helpful by offering great suggestions and I had so much fun during my appointment with Desiree! I look forward going back for my fittings and alterations.

Sent on 08/27/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us! Desiree loved working with you as well. Thank you for your review!

Ginny Spencer · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Awesome creative staff, helped me find my dream dress!

I absolutely loved my experience with Fantasy Bridal! I was stressing out about my dress and had been to several stores trying on dozens of dresses and nothing was right! I was trying on everything I thought I loved, and then my amazing consultant, Alitzah, asked about the wedding and about me and my fiance and picked out some gowns on her own. Because at this point I was feeling discouraged and was up to try on anything! She put me in some out of the box gowns that I never would have thought to put myself in. All of her dress choices I felt more like myself, it was everything I didn't even know I wanted! She was so great and even let me try on one last dress after the appointment was technically over. And that was the dress I ended up crying over and falling in love it!!! The staff here really knows what they are doing and are so kind and made sure I had a wonderful and fun experience!

Sent on 01/28/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Ginny! Congratulations! We are so thrilled you had such a great experience and Alitzah had such a wonderful time helping you find your perfect dress! We can't wait to see all your photos on your special day!

Madalyn Munson · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Fantasy bridal

Excellent service! Everyone is so friendly and very helpful. These ladies really want to help you find the perfect dress for you.

Sent on 02/09/2019

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Madalyn! We are so thrilled to hear about your experience! Your consultant was so happy to help! We only wish for the best!

Emily Grace Castagno · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect experience

Looking for a dress is overwhelming but the staff at Fantasy Bridal made it easy and fun. I never felt pressured into anything and truly felt like they did everything to make sure it was all about me and made sure I got exactly what I wanted. Ashley was so helpful and fun to work with! SUCH A GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

Sent on 12/15/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Emily, we are so glad Ashley was able to help and assist you in finding your perfect dress! She had so much fun helping you out! Congrats on finding your dream dress!

Kristine · Married on 05/04/2019

What a wonderful and stress free experience! I was super stressed about dressing shopping because I rarely wear dresses. Fantasy bridal was my first (and only stop). From scheduling my appointment, to narrowing down dress styles that suited my needs and style, Anne and Fantasy Bridal were AMAZING! She was so patient and helpful, even when we went over our appointment time. In the end, I went with a dress Anne recommended, and I fell in love! The dress shopping experience could not have been better!!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We are so excited about the dress you found and Anne loved working with you. Congratulations again!
  • kassie

kassie · Married on 04/27/2019

This experience was amazing! My stylist was so helpful and I felt like she actually understood what I was wanting and was able to pull out dresses I never seen on the rack. I found my perfect dress here !

Sent on 09/30/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so happy we were able to help you find what you were looking for!

MaKayla · Married on 04/18/2019

Hidden Gem

I went in with a $1000 budget, and they found a dress that I just absoulty loved the moment I put it on. And it was in my budget. I love the lady that helped me pick out my dress.

Sent on 07/22/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Thank you for your review! We are so happy you enjoyed you experience shopping with us!

Candyce · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing!!!

Absolutely loved fantasy bridal and loved working with Alitzah! 💗 found my dream dress!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

We are so glad you had such a great experience! Alitzah loved working with you and we are so excited to see how you look on your wedding day!
  • Kendra

Kendra Frandsen · Married on 03/09/2019

Loved my experience here!

They were super helpful when picking out my dress. Helped me find the style I was looking for and they were affordable!

Sent on 12/31/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Thank you for your review! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience and happy to know you found your dress!

Megan · Married on 02/16/2019

The time that we spent at Fantasy bridal was well worth our time

The bridal consultant took her time to show my daughter many different styles of dresses, as this was the third shop that we had visited that day. She found the dress of her dreams after trying on several that were almost perfect. She was very patient with us!

Sent on 11/23/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

We are so glad to hear you both enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for your review and trusting us to help her find her dream dress!

Kaitlin · Married on 01/11/2019

Fantasy Bridal was amazing!! I had been to a few other bridal stores before visiting Fantasy and was getting discouraged about finding a dress I loved, but Alitzah was super helpful and the selection was amazing! I would 100% recommend Fantasy Bridal to literally anyone looking for a wedding dress. Once I decided, we spent a ton of time finding accessories and Alitzah was amazing with that, too. She gave me great ideas and was super patient as I made decisions. Fantasy Bridal is definitely worth it!

Sent on 09/03/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad we were able to help you find a dress you love!

Kyrie · Married on 10/13/2018

Everything was amazing! I loved the boutique vibe they had going on and everyone was so kind! I found my dress quickly, but I never felt rushed! They have lots of different finance options available, so they can work with any budget.

Sent on 02/08/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

Thank you Kyrie for your feedback! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us and that we could help you find the dress of your dreams!

Kaylee · Married on 10/12/2018

I went in with a $800 budget and they helped me find a dress I LOVED for only $90! They didnt try to sell me anything extra and worked with me to find something perfect!! They were so nice and made it so easy!

Sent on 07/18/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

So glad we had just what you were looking for well within your budget! Thank you for your review!

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2018

Seriously even if you have a smaller budget this place WILL HELP YOU! I found the perfect dress that I have always dreamed of because of Q. I told her about my wedding, the style and she knew exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 02/13/2018

FANTASY BRIDAL's reply:

So glad to hear we had exactly what you were looking for! Thanks for your rating!