Round Rock, Round Rock, TX 78681 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Mandy Hernandez

Mandy Hernandez is a makeup and hair stylist based out of Round Rock, Texas. Mandy is a style guru and has over 15 years of experience in wedding and event styling. She loves to her clients feel radiant and has a plethora of accolades to her name, including a nomination for People’s Choice Golden Boot in 2013 and People’s Choice Best Mash-Up Team in 2014. Her work has been published in a variety of magazines including Austin Wedding Day, Rare Weddings, and Austin Wide Open. Mandy believes that any look can be achieved with the right products and talent, regardless if you’re looking for something contemporary or traditional.

Mandy Hernandez’s expertise in hair and makeup styling can help you create your dream look for you or your wedding party. She is more than willing to accommodate a party of any size, whether big or small. Mandy also provides all of her services on location so you can look and feel spectacular without the stress. Some of the services she offers include:

• Consultations
201111110977JuliaPatrick

16 Reviews for Mandy Hernandez

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/13/2018

Mandy Hernandez is an incredible hair and makeup artist in every sense of the word. She did my hair and makeup for my engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding. I was so IMPRESSED by her professionalism, knowledge of the wedding industry, and artistry. She even helped me find my photographer.

Mandy is a true artist who I trust wholeheartedly trust to do amazing hair and makeup. She was punctual and the wedding party did not have to rush around to finish getting ready before photos.

When I looked into the mirror for the first time on my wedding day, I was blown away - I had never seen myself look so beautiful and that was all thanks to Mandy. And what a better way to feel than absolutely stunning and your best self on your wedding day!

I don't usually wear a lot of makeup and Mandy was able to create a look that made me feel like a fancy version of myself. For my hair, I knew I wanted to wear it partially up and had a few reference photos. Mandy was able to take the little direction I provided and transformed my mane into a work of art. Most importantly, my makeup was flawless throughout the night and every stand of hair stayed in place. I was actually sad to take it all off at the end of the night because it still looked great!

Not only did I get compliments on my wedding day, but my mother-in-law is still raving about how good Mandy's hair and makeup skills were 5 months later! I cannot recommend her enough to future brides - work with Mandy and you too will look gorgeous on your special day.

Mandy Hernandez 4
    Mandy Hernandez 5
    Mandy Hernandez 6
  • I

Ilissa · Married on 10/21/2017

Mandy and her team are INCREDIBLE!!! Mandy did my hair and makeup trial for my bridal portraits and I was beyond impressed with her work, I didn't think it could get any better, and THEN IT DID! My wedding hair and makeup was the best!!! Mandy was very accommodating with last minute changes I had to make with my schedule and even had time the day of to make some changes as well. Mandy is the best and I couldn't imagine my wedding look without her. My bridesmaid and family members all looked great and Mandy and team made all of their inspiration looks come to life. I will definitely be using Mandy again for any of my hair and makeup needs! Thank you Mandy I appreciate you so much!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Mandy Hernandez's reply:

Thank you Ilissa for the wonderful review! We had such a great time with you and your bridal party. We appreciate the business and thank you for trusting us on your very special day!!

Mandy Hernandez FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 60.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Diana M. Lott Photography
    Diana M. Lott Photography Wedding Photographers

Mandy is a very talented make up artist, plus she is super sweet and easy to work with! I've worked with her many times over the years, she's a great choice if you are looking for someone for wedding or event make up!

• Camp Lucy
    Camp Lucy Banquet Halls

When we get to see the ladies after Mandy works her magic, they always look very pretty! Mandy is very sweet and great to work with!

• ButterFly Bridal & Events
    ButterFly Bridal & Events Wedding Planners

Having had the privileged to work with Mandy Hernandez on several occasions, I am always impressed by her professionalism, preparation, and quality of work. She and her team have created a variety of looks for our brides and clients, and I can easily recommend Mandy Hernandez for all of your beauty needs!

• Round Rock Round Rock, Texas, TX 78681 See on map