Brandis Bridal Galleria

New Glarus, WI View map Visit website

Brandi's Bridal Galleria is a wedding clothing boutique located in New Glarus, Wisconsin. Nestled in the beautiful village of New Glarus, this modern, chic store is home to a 360 runway and over 600 stunning gowns in a range of styles and sizes. The expert team looks forward to welcoming you for a glamorous and enjoyable shopping experience.

With over 1,000 formal wear dresses, your wedding party and loved ones are sure to find the perfect outfit for your big day, too. You can arrange an appointment wherein the dedicated stylists will strive to find a gown that reflects your vision and personal style. A snapshot of other items available at this boutique includes belts, hair accessories, garters, shoes, and jewelry. In-house seamstresses oversee alterations, so you can customize your selected dress according to your tastes. Brandi's Bridal Galleria also has a collection of suits, so your entire wedding party can get suited and booted for your special celebration.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.3

• Kailey
    Kailey Y. Married on 10/02/2021

Wedding dress

I didn’t know what or that my dream dress existed until Brandi’s. They were so accommodating and helpful. I seriously wish I could wear my dress everyday,

Hi Kailey ~
    Thank you so much for the kind words! We're so happy to help you find your dream dress! We can't wait to be here to help you every step of the way until your wedding day!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin P. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing Experience

Brandi's Bridal is just the most amazing place! I found the absolute perfect dress and couldn't have been happier with the service or the alterations department. My attendant was so perfect and helped me look at the styles I wanted and was so sweet and gave lots of good ideas and suggestions. The tailors are wizards who completely let out my dress and made it fit me perfectly. They were also so amazing when I had to postpone the wedding due to COVID. They kept my dress for a whole year without charging me or giving me a hard time. I cannot recommend Brandi's highly enough, I just love them all!! Thank you for helping me have the most perfect wedding ever, you guys rock!

Brandis Bridal Galleria's reply:

Hi Caitlin ~ Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write such a wonderful review!!! We truly appreciate it and thank you so much! We're so glad your stylist listened to you and gave you idea and suggestions to find the prefect gown for you! Thank you so much and you rock too!!!
  • Samantha
    Samantha S. Married on 09/12/2020

Absolute Delight

Dress shopping at Brandis was a total dream. The stylist I had listened to every concern and made sure I was comfortable the whole process. She took my budget and design I wanted into a dress and really did a phenomenal job.

Brandis Bridal Galleria's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha for letting us be a part of your wedding! We are honored! Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review for us. Congratulations on your wedding!

Real Weddings

• Morgan & Justin
    29 photos · 08/07/2020

Beatriz Valencia Photography Beatriz Valencia Photography Wedding Photographers

Look no further, Brandis has everything a bride could dream of! The selection of gowns is absolutely breath taking. Speaking as a customer and professional that works in the wedding industry you get the best service and selection a bride could ask for.

12 14th Avenue New Glarus, WI, 53574

Monday-Thursday: 10am-7pm Friday-Saturday: 9am-5pm Sunday: 10am-3pm
Location of (Brandis Bridal Galleria)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding