Brandis Bridal Galleria Reviews

Brandis Bridal Galleria 4
Brandis Bridal Galleria 5
  • Becky

Becky Callan · Married on 06/15/2019

Such a wide selection and special service!

Brandi's was the third bridal salon and third appointment I went to with my mom and sister...and it was the last!

First of all, just the sheer number of gowns they have and the size of their store can be a tad overwhelming. However, our consultant was friendly, knowledgeable, and very attentive - so I didn't feel AT ALL that I was missing out on the perfect gown nor pressured to see the entire store from the very beginning. Our consultant still allowed my mom, sister, and I to take a brief walk and look at the gowns in my price range but also made some selections she thought I would love based on our conversations. Ultimately it was our consultant who found my perfect gown!! I had fully prepared myself not to have "the moment" when I put on the dress (so I wouldn't get disappointed if I didn't have that feeling immediately) but I definitely felt it and I know it was in large part due to the work of my consultant listening closely to what I wanted.

My mom also found her dress at Brandi's (before I did, actually!) and we also both elected to have alterations done with Brandi's as well. Another great decision! The attendants and our seamstresses were all professional and kind and seemed genuinely excited for us! They were so easy to work with and our seamstress in particular, very willing to work with even little alterations to make the both of us feel gorgeous.

On the big day, everyone loved my gown and couldn't stop talking about how perfect a reflection of me and my personality it was! Thanks, Brandi's!!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Brandis Bridal Galleria 6

Anne Rego · Married on 10/20/2018

Great place for bridal and bridesmaid dresses!

I had a great experience at Brandi’s! The bridal consultants were so much fun to work with and they really listened to my style ideas and opinions (and my mom’s too) in order to help me find the perfect gown. I only went to Brandi’s to try on gowns, and gown #3 ended up being the winner! (I still tried on a few more to make sure it was ‘the one’ and to have some fun too!) I also got my alterations done at Brandi’s. The seamstress was very professional, and the dress fit like a glove when it was ready for the wedding day! In addition, we chose to get our bridesmaid dresses at Brandi’s too! I knew exactly what color and style I wanted the bridesmaids to wear, and Brandi’s had it! The whole process with fitting and ordering the bridesmaid dresses was so easy! I highly recommend going to Brandi’s – they have gorgeous bridal and bridesmaid dresses and the customer service is amazing!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Rachel · Married on 05/12/2018

Having had a wedding this month, I ordered my dress from Brandi's recently. It was a great experience! I began my dress-hunt a bit later than usual (I started in the beginning of March, and was surprised to find that most dresses take 3-6 months to receive after ordering!). The associate who helped me, Madeline, was wonderful though and able to find which brands/stylists they carried could accommodate a rush delivery by my wedding date. I wanted a nice looking dress, but in a blue color. They did not have a ton of non-white wedding dresses to look at, but plenty of bridesmaid's ones and I found one in a blue that matched the style I wanted. I received it several weeks before the wedding, and so had time for just a couple alterations to be made for it to be a perfect fit. Really loved shopping here, and would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Brooke · Married on 10/21/2017

Brandi's was amazing. Especially Alysha, the girl who helped me find my dress!! (Sorry if I butchered her name). She knew exactly what dress I'd want after seeing my reaction from the first couple of dresses I tried on. Amazing service.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

I had a wonderful and stress free shopping experience at Brandi's. Stacia was very knowledgeable and did a good job matching my energy level and excitement for shopping. She knew where to look and what to bring in based on my description of my style and the ambiance I wanted in my dress. I am super satisfied and look forward to my first fitting in my actual dress, as well as getting it altered at Brandi's.

Abby · Married on 10/14/2017

I had the most amazing experience at Brandi's and would recommend anyone to go there. I had two previous dress shopping experiences before finding Brandi's and both times had a horrible time. I made a last minute appointment on a day off they got me in that day. The inside is beautifully set up. My consultant met me took me on a tour of the building explaining everything. She knew exactly what she was talking about gave me info on the designer section without overwhelming me with information. I think I'm total we had 12 dresses in the room and like and angel she just kept flipping them over my head and getting me in and out of them. She not once made me feel rushed or got impatient. Even when I had to FaceTime two of my bridesmaids who are out of state and out of country! The staff was so friendly and absolutely made my day!

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

I worked with Stacha at Brandi's and she was so helpful and put me right at ease during the whole process. I have recommended her to some other brides and would absolutely refer others to Brandi's. Great experience.

Kayla · Married on 09/23/2017

For any bride in southern Wisconsin, you should definitely check out Brandi's. We looked at other places before coming here and we definitely should have just started with Brandi's. I found my perfect dress there and couldn't be happier.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Mao · Married on 09/22/2017

Loved the place :) Felt beautiful up on the runway!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Sydney · Married on 07/02/2017

Statia was amazing and made me feel comfortable while picking my dress! I liked the fact that she let me pick out my top 10 dresses out of the whole store to try on...and I ended up picking a dress I picked out in my own!

Sent on 10/24/2016

I made an appointment at Brandis to try on dresses for the first time. I ended up leaving with the perfect dress, veil, and accessories!

Sent on 10/24/2016

I was so happy with the service at Brandi's Bridal. I'm from Chicago and around here dress prices start at what my max budget was set at. I was worried about having issues with finding a dress within my budget, but was pleasantly surprised with the beautiful selection Brandi's had that was even below my price limit. Beyond the selection, I was so happy with the warm, inviting feeling I received from the staff. They made me feel comfortable and beautiful in everything I tried on. And the champagne is very good when you "Say Yes to the Dress". :)

Sent on 02/29/2016

Danie · Married on 06/17/2017

Stepping into Brandis was like being on an episode of Say Yes to the Dress! Only everyone was genuinely nice, no drama and the consultants were the sweetest and most attentive people! Gabi was absolutely amazing and knew from the start what I was looking for and how to push my boundaries. I could not have asked for a better appointment or more beautiful dress! I'm very excited for the day I get to go back as a bridesmaid!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Nathan · Married on 04/22/2017

Great selection of dresses. Offer many options to customize. Amazingly attentive, knowledgeable, and friendly staff. Up front price list for alterations.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Haley · Married on 12/05/2016

I had an AMAZING experience at Brandi's!!! I had previously been to 7 other bridal stores in the state and finally found my wedding dress at Brandi's. None of the stores I went to compared to Brandi's. They had a huge selection of wedding dresses to choose from. I loved that there were so many unique choices to pick from and the one I choice was like no other dress that I had seen at other stores. The people that I worked with there did an amazing job and were so friendly and helpful. I could tell that they genuinely were excited for me that I found the dress. The layout of the store is perfect because you are able to see the dress from every angle, where at other stores it was hard to get the whole picture of the dress. Plus you get to walk on a runway where you can see the front and the back of the dress on a screen. My experience was so great that I am definitely getting my bridesmaids' dresses from there and my mom and mother-in-law are going to check it out as well. I would definitely recommend this store!!!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/15/2016

Loved trying on wedding dresses in the beautiful store! I especially appreciated the privacy of trying on my dresses in a fitting room while my Mom and Maid of Honor waited outside . It was nice to have private conversation with my consultant and not be in my underwear in front of everyone! Thank you!

Sent on 03/05/2016

Emily · Married on 09/30/2016

I had such a great experience with Brandi's this past weekend. I was bummed out from a different store cancelling on me, but was more than blown away with the customer service and selection of gowns at Brandi's. The staff made me feel incredibly special and comfortable. I would recommend to anyone looking for a dress!!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Anna · Married on 09/23/2016

Brandi's Bridal is awesome! I live in Denver but I wanted to go dress shopping with my mom back home at this boutique instead of somewhere in the city. The staff were wonderful! It felt like we had the shop to ourselves even though there were multiple other appointments at the same time. I had a general idea of what I wanted my dress to be and they were very patient with me as I tried on dresses until I found "the one." I felt like they were genuinely excited for me when I did finally find my dress! I would highly recommend Brandi's Bridal for any of your wedding attire needs!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Lindsey · Married on 09/17/2016

I had such an amazing time trying on dresses at Brandi's bridal and so did my mom and bridesmaids! I ended up picking the first dress I tried on! Our stylist, Alesha, was so sweet and helpful. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience and I am already looking forward to come back to pick out bridesmaid dresses!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Kari · Married on 08/20/2016

EXCELLENT service! Very professional, great selection of gowns. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. They took the time to listen to what I was looking for. Great experience and highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Nicole · Married on 07/23/2016

I recently went to Brandi's Bridal Galleria to find my dream wedding dress and had the best experience. Brandi's has a huge selection of wedding dresses and designers and bridesmaid dresses. My consultant, Courtney, was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and patient. I described my dream dress to her and she pulled many great choices. It was very enjoyable looking through the selection of dresses. Brandi's had the specific Maggie Sottero dress that I wanted to try along with many other great options. Courtney suggested an idea for a cathedral length veil and different ideas for accessories that I wouldn't have thought to try without her recommendation. Her recommendations really pulled the whole look together. As an added bonus, I even found the bridesmaid dresses! I couldn't have asked for a better experience or a better dress and I can't wait to wear it down the aisle next summer. :)

Sent on 08/21/2015

Dani · Married on 07/16/2016

I originally made an appointment for Brandis for the simple fact that they carried Stella York dresses. I had found a Stella York dress online that I absolutely loved and wanted to go somewhere to try it on. When I went to my appointment it was so much more than that. Everyone was so welcoming, and the place is gorgeous. They have a cool little runway with a video that lets you see all aspects of the dress when you have it on and are walking around. We also got our bridesmaids dresses at a discount because of being a bride with Brandis which was awesome! I was pretty last minute when letting the staff know I would be coming in to pick up my dress/the bridesmaids dresses, but they still were able to get them pressed for me. Loved everything about this place!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Amy T. and Kate were extremely helpful as I shopped for my wedding dress. They gave us free reign as my guests and I perused the gowns yet also contributed helpful suggestions and input. They were very supportive as I tried on different gowns and pointed out different things they liked about the individual dresses. They made me feel very comfortable in a situation I normally feel out of my element. Thanks to them, I found the perfect dress and I felt like a princess!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Carissa · Married on 06/11/2016

Brandi's Bridal is a great place to look for dreset for your wedding. The ladies there are so helpful And there are so many options for dresses. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 02/28/2015