The Philly Hair & Makeup Co.

1030 n 2nd st suite 501, Philadelphia, PA 19123 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Philly Hair & Makeup Co.

The Philly Hair & Makeup Co. is an on-location beauty service for weddings and events in Philadelphia and surrounding cities. The team of 8 licensed stylists and makeup artist led by the owner Ashley Leoncini bring the upscale salon environment to your choice location. We are timely and meticulous in creating your exact vision for your wedding day. It is our mission to make every bride and client feel like the absolute most beautiful version of themselves.

Updo, half up, down and curls , glam waves and braids are just a few of our specialties. Traditional & airbrush makeup are created with the brands MAC , LAncome, Stila, Bare Minerals, Urban Decay, Tarte, The Balm, Laura Mercier , Ardell & Lilly Lashes.

• Hair Styling
  • Traditional & Airbrush Makeup
  • 20 different styles of lashes
  • Trials
  • Consultations
  • Multiple stylist team
  • Group services
  • On location, or in salon.
Follow The Philly Hair & Makeup Co. on
rgtps
caitseth 95
riss 5
The Philly Hair & Makeup Co.
amintz ellispreserve finleycatering amintz ellispr
devon0016
Old hollywood glam
Old hollywood glam
Big curls
Big curls
james kim wedding engagement bride groom portraits
lovelightphotographsjennifermarkweddingpreview 10
Glam waves and bridal makeup
d5d5920ad39098b3 1485577855066 geib 273
lo res fazio beck 05 11 18 142 51 485835
Bride by the window

105 Reviews for The Philly Hair & Makeup Co.

The Philly Hair & Makeup Co. 1
The Philly Hair & Makeup Co. 6
The Philly Hair & Makeup Co. 7

Courtney Clifton · Married on 05/11/2019

ahhhhhmazzzzinggg!

I literally cannot say enough good things about Ashley and her team at The Philly Hair & Makeup Co. Being someone who hardly wears any makeup, I was concerned about not looking like myself on my wedding day but with Ashley I had nothing to worry about. She was responsive and accommodating from day one and even gave me suggestions on what to do or not to do when it came to my hair and makeup, including telling me which brand of hair extensions to buy since I was clueless! Ashley was probably one of the easiest vendors to work with: she listened to my fears, my likes and my dislikes and she also knew all the right questions to ask. During my hair trial Ashley tried out not one but two different hair styles (!!!) and paid as much attention to detail on my makeup as she did on my actual wedding day. She would not let me leave until I was completely satisfied with my look.

On my wedding day, Ashley and her team ROCKED. They were punctual and upbeat and really helped to get the day started on the right foot. Her team, Abby and Jaclynn, did the most amazing job on my girls... I was genuinely floored when I saw how good they all looked. Naturally, Ashley knocked my look out of the park on the day of. We even made some tweaks in between the trial and the day-of and she nailed it perfectly... Everyone felt and looked incredible on my wedding day and we owe all our thanks to Ashley and her team. I cannot recommend them enough- The Philly Hair Co's services are top-notch and at a reasonable price, especially for the level of service you get.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Poonam · Married on 05/01/2019

Amazing hair and makeup!!!!

Ashley and her team did hair and makeup for my wedding for me, moms, and bridesmaids, a total of 8 women. The three of them were fast, listened to what everyone wanted, and executed flawlessly. Ashley was wonderful to work with. She was flexible with timing and willing to work with our other vendors. She communicated with me on a timely fashion and sent me a schedule ahead of the wedding day. My trial was in her salon and she really worked with me to figure out what I wanted. On the day of the wedding, she and her team came on time, got straight to work, and did upscaled natural looks for everyone. They answered any questions and truly listened to make sure everyone felt beautiful. There were women that wear makeup normally and others that really don't and among that 8 women getting hair and make up done, there was a wide range of skin tone and complexions and hair types. And every single woman so excited and in love with how they looked. On top of that hair and makeup for everyone stayed like perfection all night. My makeup didn't feel caked on and my hair felt really natural. This was also a South Asian wedding. Ashley helped me figure out what would look best with the tikka on the day of the trial and and she and her team put in tikkas in our hair effectively. Further, while I ended up not having my dupatta pinned into my hair, Ashley was more than willing to help me make it work. Finally, I really wanted to look beautiful without looking really over the top and she really made me look stunning. 1000% would recommend Ashley and her team!!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

The Philly Hair & Makeup Co. FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• 1030 n 2nd st suite 501 Philadelphia, PA, 19123 See on map
    267-867-0728 (Phone number)
    5705757231 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - closes Tuesday 12-8pm Wed 12-9pm Thursday 11-7pm Friday-Sunday by appt