The Philly Hair & Makeup Co.

Phoenix, AZ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

The Philly Hair & Makeup Co. is an on location beauty service located in ARIZONA and PHILADELPHIA We specialize in glam and natural looks and bring the salon like atmosphere to your choice location. We have a team of aritsts equipped to make your day run perfectly and leave you feeling your absolute best! We also specialize in South Asian and multi-cultural weddings. We offer hair & makeup services for bride , moms and bridal party, we create personalized timelines to ensure a flawless day and also send behind the scenes photos and videos for your social media! Please reach out with any questions , we can't wait to glam you for your big day!

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jillian
    Jillian B. Married on 06/11/2022

A team of pros!

The Philly Hair & Makeup company is the best at what they do! Abby did my hair and makeup for my wedding day, and not only is she incredibly talented, but she is so sweet as well! You can tell she wants you to be happy and feel beautiful on your wedding day. She is meticulous and has an amazing eye for detail. Her glam waves were perfection, and my makeup looked flawless. I wanted to feel natural but also a little glam, and Abby did just that! Also, my girls all looked GORGEOUS. Our hair and makeup still looked great after a whole night of dancing! From booking, to the trial, to the day of the wedding, the Philly Hair and Makeup Co was organized and professional. Abby, Jess, and Jaclynn are pros and kept everything running smoothy and AHEAD of schedule. It was such a stress free morning and I attribute it to their amazing timing and execution! I cannot that Abby enough for making me feel beautiful on such a special day!
  • Tina
    Tina D. Married on 05/15/2022

Just incredible!

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Philly Hair and Makeup and in particular their stylist Shae. She did the hair and makeup for my wedding and she was stellar. She arrived early, was super professional and friendly, did an incredible job on all of our hair and makeup and it lasted all day. I received so many compliments and she really made the ladies I love feel their best. Hire them, you absolutely won’t regret it!
  • Shannon
    Shannon D. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire Philly Hair & Makeup!

The Philly Hair & Makeup team is INCREDIBLE. Ashley did my hair and makeup for my wedding weekend and I have never felt more gorgeous. She helped me create two unique and beautiful looks that perfectly complemented my bridal lehenga and bridal gown. Ashley is incredibly talented and a true artist. The rest of her team is just as talented. I’ll never forget my sister telling me that she never felt more beautiful than she did at our wedding. Ashley and her team are professional, punctual, and responsive. My family is obsessed with them. We have had the pleasure of working with Philly Hair & Makeup for several other events and we cannot wait to work with them again in the future!! We really cannot recommend Ashley and her team enough.
  • illustration stars

Team

Ashley Leoncini
Ashley Leoncini
owner

Ashley is the owner and lead stylist. Has been doing hair & makeup for 14 years. Started Philly Hair & Makeup Co. in 2013. She does weddings in Philadelphia as well as Arizona.

Abby Leoncini
Abby Leoncini
Lead Hair & Makeup Artist

Abby is the sister of owner Ashley Leoncini and the lead stylist at Philly Hair & Makeup. She has been part of the team for 7 years and excels in glam hair & makeup.

Shaelyn Shire
Shaelyn Shire
Lead Stylists

Shaelyn has been a hairstylist and makeup artist for 7 years. She excels at textured updos and glam waves.

Phoenix, AZ, 85048
570-575-7231

Monday - closes Tuesday 12-8pm Wed 12-9pm Thursday 11-7pm Friday-Sunday by appt
Location of (The Philly Hair & Makeup Co.)
Phoenix, AZ, 85048

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding