6845 Caine Rd, Columbus, OH 43235 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Dublin Cleaners

Dublin Cleaners - gown care is a dry cleaning service located in Columbus, Ohio, that serves the Columbus region. They are a family-owned business who have more than 80 years of experience. They would love to use their effective techniques and talents to care for your cherished pieces.

Dublin Cleaners - gown care offers cleaning and alteration services for your formal gowns so that they can be fit to your needs and in great condition. They also offer preservation services so couples may have their gown in its original condition after your wedding events. They offer their services to the following clientele:

• Bride

1 User photo

• Addey

Addey · Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Dublin cleaners did a wonderful job preserving my wedding dress and cleaning the mild staining on the lace! The dress is preserved in a large box with a window so I can still show it off without removing it from the box. They also included my headband and veil in the box so everything stayed together. Although the product was wonderful, perhaps the most noteworthy part of my experience with Dublin Cleaners is their customer service! Everyone I came in contact with was exceptionally kind and went out of their way to be helpful. The preserved dress box even came with a handwritten note, gloves for handling the dress, instructions for storing, and a place to put a wedding photo. I definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Dublin Cleaners's reply:

Addey,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We also like seeing you on your wedding day in the review! My husband, Greg, who cleans all of the wedding gowns will be delighted you are happy with the outcome of the cleaning. We know how special your wedding ensemble is to you and we take the utmost in care and consideration so you can enjoy your gown years from now as much as you did on your wedding day. Happy New Year!

Sincerely,
    Margaret Butler
    Bridal Specialist
  • Lydia

Lydia Kemerling · Married on 06/29/2019

Caring Professionals!

My husband and I brought our wedding attire to Dublin Cleaners after our June wedding. His suit was to be cleaned and my gown was brought in for preservation.Within a few months everything was ready for pickup. We couldn't be more pleased. My gown looks pristine. Margaret,the owner even writes a little personalized note to the bride,which I think is touching. It really makes you feel special. Highly recommend !

Sent on 10/05/2019

Dublin Cleaners's reply:

Thank you Lydia for your review! We're so happy you were pleased with our services. We appreciate your kind words! Sincerely, Greg & Margaret Butler

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Dublin Cleaners FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Formal Gowns

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dublin Cleaners 1
    Pre Wedding Service Special
    All brides that have their pre-wedding gown pressing done by Dublin Cleaners will receive a gift certificate for $25 off their gown preservation after the wedding.

• 6845 Caine Rd Columbus, Ohio, 43235 See on map
    614-835-6946 (Phone number)
    6147667768 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Friday 7:00 am to 7:00 pm Saturday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
    Location of (Dublin Cleaners)