6845 Caine Rd, Columbus, OH 43235 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Dublin Cleaners

Dublin Cleaners - gown care is a dry cleaning service located in Columbus, Ohio, that serves the Columbus region. They are a family-owned business who have more than 80 years of experience. They would love to use their effective techniques and talents to care for your cherished pieces.

Dublin Cleaners - gown care offers cleaning and alteration services for your formal gowns so that they can be fit to your needs and in great condition. They also offer preservation services so couples may have their gown in its original condition after your wedding events. They offer their services to the following clientele:

• Bride

1 User photo

Dublin Cleaners 1

Margaret e Henderson · Married on 03/17/2019

Fantastic Service

There aren't enough nice things to say about Margaret, Lisa and the entire team at Dublin Cleaners. I planned my wedding in Columbus from D.C. and about a month out, I realized I needed to find a place to steam my dress. I found Margaret and Dublin Cleaners, sent an email and within an hour, I heard from Margaret both via email and phone. She was on her family vacation, but spoke with me at length about the process and what I should expect. She set everything up (repeat: while on her family vacation) a month out, and even the week of the wedding, she sent me a text to let me know they were prepared for me to come in on the Thursday before my Sunday wedding. The entire process couldn't have been smoother. Lisa, the manager, was fantastic and helped me get the dress into my mid-size SUV for the 20 minute drive back downtown. The dress looked brand-new and simply gorgeous. I truly cannot say enough about the service from Margaret, Lisa and the entire team. My only regret is not living in Columbus, so I can go there more often! Choose Dublin Cleaners. They're the best and make you feel like you're their only client!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Lori Pierson · Married on 02/09/2019

The service and experience were exemplary

Everyone recommended Dublin Cleaners to us and didn't listen, at first . Our daughter lives in Cleveland so she took her Columbus purchased and altered dress to her hometown and then realized no one in that area offered the same services as Margaret and her team of professionals at Dublin Cleaners. So after mom drove to Cleveland, got the dress and drove it back to Cbus for Dublin Cleaners to press and pack we realized we should have just started with the experts. Margaret was kind, gracious, professional and helped us out every step of the way. The intake process in Dublin was calm and thorough. The dress was pressed and packed so well we didn't need to steam out any wrinkles after we took the dress back to Cleveland for the wedding. After the wedding we took that torn, black on the bottom, adult beverage stained dress back to Dublin Cleaners and everyone shared in our post wedding parental glow, acknowledging how much fun the bride had in the dress with all assurances they would once again take care of the dress. For all of wedding pressing, packing and preserving needs, just call Dublin Cleaners first, Margaret and her team will be some of the best people you work with.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Dublin Cleaners's reply:

Thank you so much Lori for the lovely review. In wedding planning it takes a team and we're so delighted you chose Dublin Cleaners to be part of your team to have such a wonderful wedding day!

Greg & Margaret Butler

Dublin Cleaners FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Formal Gowns

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dublin Cleaners 1
    Pre Wedding Service Special
    All brides that have their pre-wedding gown pressing done by Dublin Cleaners will receive a gift certificate for $25 off their gown preservation after the wedding.

• 6845 Caine Rd Columbus, Ohio, 43235 See on map
    614-835-6946 (Phone number)
    6147667768 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Friday 7:00 am to 7:00 pm Saturday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm