6845 Caine Rd, Columbus, OH 43235 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Dublin Cleaners

Dublin Cleaners - gown care is a dry cleaning service located in Columbus, Ohio, that serves the Columbus region. They are a family-owned business who have more than 80 years of experience. They would love to use their effective techniques and talents to care for your cherished pieces.

Dublin Cleaners - gown care offers cleaning and alteration services for your formal gowns so that they can be fit to your needs and in great condition. They also offer preservation services so couples may have their gown in its original condition after your wedding events. They offer their services to the following clientele:

• Bride
WeddingGown

33 Reviews for Dublin Cleaners

• Debbie

Debbie · Married on 10/10/2020

Margaret is so sweet and treats your dress as lovingly as you would

Thank you Dublin Cleaners for creating our new family's first heirloom. Margaret was very responsive from day one, calling and emailing me with updates. When I picked up my preserved dress, I sincerely appreciated the handwritten card from Margaret. My dress wasn't just another wedding dress to Margaret, she understood how unique and special my wedding dress is to me. It was the little things like complimenting the details and lace of my dress that made me smile. I like that I can still see my dress in the box and that there's a spot where I can put photos of me wearing my wedding dress. My mom encouraged me to get my wedding dress preserved and both me and my mom are glad we entrusted this important task to Margaret Butler at Dublin Cleaners.

Sent on 01/13/2021

Dublin Cleaners's reply:

Debbie, my husband, Greg, and I are so delighted with your review. You mentioned all of the little details we do to make the experience the best we can for our brides. We love it that you noticed and appreciated it. I can't tell you how much I love working with all the beautiful gowns and with the brides at one of the happiest times of their lives. Greg and I thank you so much for taking the time to review. Sincerely, Margaret Butler
  • Becca

Becca D. · Married on 08/02/2020

Amazing service, worth every penny!

Margaret is the BEST! My dress had some mud and spray tan stains on it, but thanks to Margaret's care and attention, the dress looks good as new. She communicated with me every step of the way and tucked the SWEETEST note in with my dress. I genuinely believe that she loved my dress as much as I do. It's so special to me to have it beautifully preserved. Thank you Margaret! I will cherish it forever.

Sent on 01/22/2021

Dublin Cleaners's reply:

Becca: Thank you so much for this comprehensive fabulous review! We appreciate it. My husband, Greg, is the gown cleaner and he does a wonderful job! Thank you for taking the time to review! Sincerely, Margaret Butler

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Dublin Cleaners FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Formal Gowns

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dublin Cleaners 1
    Pre Wedding Service Special
    All brides that have their pre-wedding gown pressing done by Dublin Cleaners will receive a gift certificate for $25 off their gown preservation after the wedding.

• 6845 Caine Rd Columbus, Ohio, 43235 See on map
    614-835-6946 (Phone number)
    6147667768 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Friday 7:00 am to 7:00 pm Saturday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
    Location of (Dublin Cleaners)