7382 E Main St, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 Map · Phone number

About Joan's Bridal Couture

A Columbus, Ohio, full service bridal salon featuring the latest designer wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dresses, flower girl dresses, special occasion dresses, and specializing in custom designed wedding gowns. Headpieces & veils, shoes, jewelry, and all essential accessories are also available.

For young ladies, we have a selection of prom dresses, pageant dresses, and cotillion dresses, including styles exclusive to Joan's Bridal Couture.

Additional services include tuxedo rental, invitations, and expert, on-site alterations, making us your one-stop bridal shop.
Follow Joan's Bridal Couture on

a w01 9051f
a w02 9213c ad

33 Reviews for Joan's Bridal Couture

lindsay · Married on 10/25/2017

Roger!!! He was amazing! Thank you for all your hard work helping me with my vision. The wedding was beautiful. Everyone said it was classy. They liked that the ties and pocket squares matched the dresses. The suits were super comfortable. I have been promoting Joan's bridal couture to everyone. The attention to detail is outstanding. Thank you again.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Joan's Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you Lindsay! It was a pleasure working with you and Dan and your families. We are honored that we were able to contribute to bringing your vision to life. -Roger

Samantha · Married on 06/14/2017

Great place to buy a dress! The service was great. I found my bridesmaid dresses there!

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2017

Everything about my experience at Joan's Bridal Couture was nothing but exceptional. She takes her time with you one on one to help you find dresses that fit your wants and style. She was very honest about her opinions of each dress and what was complimenting on me, and to me that's priceless. She wasn't just trying to push me and sell sell sell. The ambience of the whole bridal shop is so welcoming and bright. I loved my experience with her and loved my dress even more. It was the most stunning, unique dress I have ever seen and there was nothing but tears when I tried it on. It was custom ordered to fit my tiny stature and she did all the extra alterations herself, it was flawless. I loved how different her dress selection was compared to any other corporate bridal shop. I hands down recommend Joan's Bridal Couture. Thank you so much, Joan!!

Joan's Bridal Couture FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• TG Patty Cakes
    TG Patty Cakes Wedding Cakes

Joan is a true professional. Her gowns are amazing and you will never go wrong with her company! She will treat your family like her own and make sure your dream wedding will come true!

• For You Event Consulting Services, LLC
    For You Event Consulting Services, LLC Wedding Planners

Joan's Bridal Couture is one of the BEST, if not even the top bridal store in central Ohio. The level of professionalism you receive when working with Joan and her staff is remarkable. Joan's is always my #1 pick when referring a new client or even a potiental client to a vendor for their bridal attire. She can handle everything from the bridal gown, mother of the bride, bridesmaids, and flower girl. She also offers the Tuexedo's for the men big or small. There is no problem to big that she can't handle.

• 7382 E Main St Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 See on map