Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Joan's Bridal Couture

A Columbus, Ohio, full service bridal salon featuring the latest designer wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dresses, flower girl dresses, special occasion dresses, and specializing in custom designed wedding gowns. Headpieces & veils, shoes, jewelry, and all essential accessories are also available.

For young ladies, we have a selection of prom dresses, pageant dresses, and cotillion dresses, including styles exclusive to Joan's Bridal Couture.

Additional services include tuxedo rental, invitations, and expert, on-site alterations, making us your one-stop bridal shop.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Columbus

Follow Joan's Bridal Couture on

32 Reviews for Joan's Bridal Couture

Mother of Groom (1)
Bride (1)
Bridesmaids (1)
Veils (1)

Roger!!! He was amazing! Thank you for all your hard work helping me with my vision. The wedding was beautiful. Everyone said it was classy. They liked that the ties and pocket squares matched the dresses. The suits were super comfortable. I have been promoting Joan's bridal couture to everyone. The attention to detail is outstanding. Thank you again.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture lindsay, 10/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great place to buy a dress! The service was great. I found my bridesmaid dresses there!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Everything about my experience at Joan's Bridal Couture was nothing but exceptional. She takes her time with you one on one to help you find dresses that fit your wants and style. She was very honest about her opinions of each dress and what was complimenting on me, and to me that's priceless. She wasn't just trying to push me and sell sell sell. The ambience of the whole bridal shop is so welcoming and bright. I loved my experience with her and loved my dress even more. It was the most stunning, unique dress I have ever seen and there was nothing but tears when I tried it on. It was custom ordered to fit my tiny stature and she did all the extra alterations herself, it was flawless. I loved how different her dress selection was compared to any other corporate bridal shop. I hands down recommend Joan's Bridal Couture. Thank you so much, Joan!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Joan's Bridal Couture FAQ

Tuxedo Rentals

15 Photos

My Photo Album

15 Photos

Joan is a true professional. Her gowns are amazing and you will never go wrong with her company! She will treat your family like her own and make sure your dream wedding will come true!

Joan's Bridal Couture is one of the BEST, if not even the top bridal store in central Ohio. The level of professionalism you receive when working with Joan and her staff is remarkable. Joan's is always my #1 pick when referring a new client or even a potiental client to a vendor for their bridal attire. She can handle everything from the bridal gown, mother of the bride, bridesmaids, and flower girl. She also offers the Tuexedo's for the men big or small. There is no problem to big that she can't handle.

7382 E Main St, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068   See On Map