Columbus, OH 43229 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Comfort Photography

I know how important your wedding is to you. So much planning goes into one event, and photographs that capture the love and excitement of the day are a must. It is my job to tell the story of your wedding day and I love my job. I feel so blessed to be able to take part in one of the most important days of your life.

20 Reviews for Comfort Photography

We haven't had our engagement pictures or wedding pictures done yet, but comfort is such a pleasure to work with! She's so laid back and easy going and the product samples we saw were amazing! She was recommended to me by a close friend, so I know that I'm going to love the results!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Brenda · Married on 11/08/2014

Comfort did an amazing job on our wedding! We absolutely LOVED her. She is very professional and was a lot fun to work with. Our pictures turned out even better than we could have imagined. We are so happy she was able to capture all of our special moments :) Thanks Comfort!!!!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Sherettha · Married on 08/31/2014

We could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding day! Comfort was professional, timely, humorous, engaging, and well organized. She had a vision that was well implemented. My pictures look like a magazine photo shoot and I am amazingly happy! I would recommend Comfort to anyone seeking a top notch photographer and product!

Sent on 09/08/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Comfort Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Comfort Photography 1
    Save 10%
    Mention this promotion when you contact us and save 10% off of the package of your choice!