Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ryan Smith, DJ

This is your special day, and I want it to help make it the memorable event that your family and friends will talk about for years to come.

Photos courtesy of Picture The Love (http://www.picturethelove.com)

Categories: Wedding DJ

Microphones (10)
Sound/PA System (10)
One Event Per Day (5)
Liability Insurance (4)

We recently hired Ryan to be the DJ and master of ceremony for our son’s wedding ceremony and reception. Ryan did a great job and has an easy, laid back attitude. We had one guest tell me that he really appreciated the fact that our reception was so well orchestrated (introduction, speeches, dances, etc). This was a Mexican/American wedding and another guess pleasantly commented on the diversity of the songs. I would highly recommend Ryan for weddings and events.

Profile Picture michelle, 7/3/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Ryan was very professional and easy to work with. He responded immediately to emails and questions, and had some great suggestions when we needed help. We really enjoyed our reception, and he helped to shape that experience. Thanks, Ryan!

Photo of Ryan Smith, DJ in Columbus, OH - Best day ever!
Profile Picture Amanda, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ryan was very fun to work with, got us every song we wanted, and even edited some to change lengths and timing. We could only think of about 5 songs we really wanted played and he filled in the rest. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kennedy, 5/25/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1291259187649 ptl0713am
220x220 sq 1291259098368 ptl0702am
220x220 sq 1291258918618 ptl0698am

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Ryan is a true professional! We would recommend Ryan as a DJ for any type of event but specifically brides and grooms consistently tell us that he makes the planning easy and the reception energized with easy segue between each portion of the event and most importantly getting guests on the dance floor.

Ryan is fantastic! I was very impressed with how professional he is. He was very aware of everything going on and very informed about the schedule of the day. If I were to hire a DJ for my own wedding he would be my first choice because he's amazing and because I know I could trust him to do the best possible job. I've probably worked with over 50 DJs and have never been this impressed!

Ryan Smith is a great DJ! He's easy going, professional, and fun. He's NOT one of those "cheesy" DJ's. I love working with Ryan because he has a positive attitude about his job. He knows his purpose is to ensure the bride and groom have a great reception with great music. He knows how to keep people on the dance floor and can "read the room" to determine what music to play. Very refreshing.

Great DJ! We really enjoy working with Ryan. High quality sound system and lights and very professional on the mic.

I worked with Ryan at the Columbus Zoo this past summer. He kept the party going strong all night and read the crowd fantastically! I'd hire him.

76 PROS I KNOW