Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ryan Smith, DJ

This is your special day, and I want it to help make it the memorable event that your family and friends will talk about for years to come.

Photos courtesy of Picture The Love (http://www.picturethelove.com)

Categories: Wedding DJ

Microphones (8)
Sound/PA System (8)
Liability Insurance (3)
One Event Per Day (3)

Ryan was great throughout the entire wedding process! He was easy to get in touch with and very responsive. We were so happy with our decision to hire Ryan as our DJ. He seriously had the dance floor packed the entire night and we had so many compliments from guests on his music selections.

Profile Picture Lance, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ryan was great! Very professional and he did an excellent job.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ryan was a wonderful DJ! He was always prompt and had great suggestions. Being the first wedding we've ever planned (as I'm sure it is for most people!), Ryan was able to help guide us through the process, get a feel for what we wanted the experience to be, and then give great suggestions. He also knew the right questions to ask to help the process go seamlessly. Choosing Ryan for our DJ was an excellent choice and made our wedding an awesome experience!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/4/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1291259187649 ptl0713am
220x220 sq 1291259098368 ptl0702am
220x220 sq 1291258918618 ptl0698am

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Ryan is a true professional! We would recommend Ryan as a DJ for any type of event but specifically brides and grooms consistently tell us that he makes the planning easy and the reception energized with easy segue between each portion of the event and most importantly getting guests on the dance floor.

Ryan is fantastic! I was very impressed with how professional he is. He was very aware of everything going on and very informed about the schedule of the day. If I were to hire a DJ for my own wedding he would be my first choice because he's amazing and because I know I could trust him to do the best possible job. I've probably worked with over 50 DJs and have never been this impressed!

Ryan Smith is a great DJ! He's easy going, professional, and fun. He's NOT one of those "cheesy" DJ's. I love working with Ryan because he has a positive attitude about his job. He knows his purpose is to ensure the bride and groom have a great reception with great music. He knows how to keep people on the dance floor and can "read the room" to determine what music to play. Very refreshing.

Great DJ! We really enjoy working with Ryan. High quality sound system and lights and very professional on the mic.

I worked with Ryan at the Columbus Zoo this past summer. He kept the party going strong all night and read the crowd fantastically! I'd hire him.

76 PROS I KNOW