Canal Winchester, OH 43110 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,550
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing

About Daze Entertainment

Daze Entertainment uses professional quality equipment along with certified professionals to meet your customized needs while staying within your budget. Daze Entertainment prides itself in your satisfaction. That's why we've been voted as one of the Best DJ & Live Music Services in Columbus, Ohio.

One of the reason’s Daze  Entertainment takes so much pride in its DJ service is because it is owned by one of the most respected DJs in Ohio. DJ Brian Daze is the DJ for the Columbus Blue Jackets, Columbus Clippers, Columbus Crew, Hollywood Casino, Cap City Marathon, Nationwide Children's Marathon, Ohio State 4-Miler, and is your soundtrack to many other major events in Central Ohio.

While DJ Brian Daze performs in front of groups of thousands on a regular basis, he also loves performing for weddings, corporate events, and private events.

Follow Daze Entertainment on

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 9 Videos

3 Reviews for Daze Entertainment

Briana · Married on 09/10/2016

I could not be happier to have chosen Brian to DJ our wedding! Not only did he respond quickly & do everything he possibly could to make our wedding day stress free but he kept the party going! Many people commented on just how much fun they had and have told us that it's the best wedding reception they have ever been to! I gave him very little direction and he made the night absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend him to everyone I know! Thanks again, Brian!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Brooke · Married on 10/11/2014

Brian Daze is an awesome DJ. We gave him little feedback with regard to songs to play at our wedding; we asked him to just keep the party going until it was time for the reception to end. He definitely did that! His equipment sounded great and he tracked us down when we were running behind on our schedule for the night. I would highly recommend booking him for your upcoming event or wedding; he is well worth the money!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2014

Brian DJ Daze was everything we could have asked for in a DJ and more! I knew I wanted him to be our DJ after we saw him DJ our friends' wedding. He was very easy to work with and quick to respond to any questions. One of my favorite things about Brian is that he is not over the top like a lot of DJ's, so you don't have to worry about him doing or saying anything embarrassing at your wedding. He listens to what you want, and follows through on your requests.

Brian has large music library to choose from, and is willing to add any songs that you can't find. His website was very helpful when making our music selections.

Brian did the music for our ceremony as well as the reception. He came out the day before to walk through the ceremony and songs with us, so he could be prepared for the next day. We had to change plans at the last minute due to the ceremony site being flooded, so Brian had to work extra hard that day. He moved his equipment in and out of the rain numerous times, but he kept a smile on his face the whole time. He even managed to help the groomsmen put their ties on amidst the chaos (I have a picture to prove it!). Luckily the 5 inches of sitting water absorbed into the ground, so we could have the reception outside. We thought most of our guests would want to leave early because of the weather and mud, but most of them actually stayed the whole night. Brian had a lot to do with that! He kept things moving along while playing great songs. He was definitely a crown favorite - everyone loved him! When we finally shut things down at 12:30am, everyone on the dance floor started chanting his name!

Brian's DJ equipment made it through some pretty nasty weather without skipping a beat. He is a great guy and we loved working with him. We always compare him to DJ's at other weddings, and no one has come close. He's actually the DJ for my friend's wedding in October, so I know it will be a great time!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Daze Entertainment Pricing

Daze Entertainment Price Rates

• Canal Winchester, 43110 See on map
    Location of (Daze Entertainment)