430 North Memorial Drive, Lancaster, OH 43130 Map · Phone number

About Perfect Weddings

Perfect Weddings is a full-service wedding dress and bridal boutique located in Lancaster, Ohio. This by-appointment only salon serves the greater Columbus area and features an array of beautiful wedding gowns, veils, accessories, and jewelry. From classic ballroom dresses to modern separates with a wow factor, Perfect Weddings carries a vast inventory of popular designers that are high in quality and value.

Perfect Weddings offers an intimate and personal shopping experience for all of your wedding looks. Bridal consultants pay close attention to your style preferences, and make finding the perfect dress a unique and fun process. Services Perfect Weddings offers include the following:

• Trunk shows

A line dress
ashton wedding415

34 Reviews for Perfect Weddings

Connie · Married on 04/28/2018

My daughter Brittnay A. was shopping for a prom dress....found one that she loved and we purchased it on 3-30-18. The staff was very helpful and supportive and we greatly appreciated that!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Perfect Weddings's reply:

Hi Connie! Thank you for very nice review! We are so excited we could help your daughter find a great prom gown! We can't wait to see her prom 2018 pictures! Best Wishes on an amazing prom!!!

Christy · event on 10/14/2017

Carmen helped my daughter pick out her homecoming dress. She was very patient while we looked through the dresses and was right there to answer any questions we had. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful when it came to picking out shoes and accessories. They made the process easy and made my daughter happy.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Kristin · Married on 09/16/2017

LOVE this place! After shopping at 2 other places I came here. I didn't have an appointment and
    they got me in right away. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. I couldn't be happier with my dress and couldn't have found it without them.

Sent on 02/18/2017

Perfect Weddings's reply:

Congratulations Kristin!! It was our pleasure to help you find an amazing gown! We understand busy schedules and try to help out all brides!! Thank you for the love!! Best Wishes!!

Perfect Weddings FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• 430 North Memorial Drive Lancaster, Ohio, 43130 See on map