34 Reviews for Perfect Weddings

Bridesmaids (1)
Veils (1)
33 Perfect Weddings Reviews

4.3

I came in with 6 other women without an appointment and towards the end of the day and these wonderful ladies still helped me find my perfect dress with no complaints! They listened to what I wanted and really tried to make my experience a good one.

Profile Picture Kelsie, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My daughter Brittnay A. was shopping for a prom dress....found one that she loved and we purchased it on 3-30-18. The staff was very helpful and supportive and we greatly appreciated that!

Profile Picture Connie, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

LOVE this place! After shopping at 2 other places I came here. I didn't have an appointment and
they got me in right away. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. I couldn't be happier with my dress and couldn't have found it without them.

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This bridal shop was wonderful. My wedding was chaos and they worked with me and held my dress for me through my post poned wedding date. They were all extremely pleasant and flexible with me. I would highly recommend them especially since they do all alterations in house. This prevents your dress getting lost in the mail!

Profile Picture Haley, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very friendly and very helpful! Even shipped my dress for me because I am from Alabama and had to fly back

Profile Picture NEELY, 9/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This was the second time working with these wonderful ladies. Once for my daughter's wedding and now for my second wedding. Both times, I couldn't have asked for more. Both times we also looked at other shops and each time we said no that the other places were nothing like our experience with Perfect Weddings. I have recommended them over and over

Profile Picture Debbie , 9/10/17, 1 Review
0.5

Awful. The lady was pushy and had an attitude. She was rude to my mother and MOH. I WILL NEVER GO BACK.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 9/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride
3.4

I LOVED working with Perfect Weddings! Doni helped us with my dress and at the "White Friday Sale" I found all the additional dresses needed for my girls at GREAT prices and the girls there were very patient with me. I did have a problem with our tuxes (not PW's fault) but when I tried to explain and fix the issue, I feel the woman who helped me was rather rude. And when my groom and I came in, I found her rude as well. Not at all warm and nice like the women who helped us with the dresses.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
1.8

When I first went in to this shop, I was really impressed with it layout and how much Liz helped me out in finding the perfect dress! I was so impressed, that I decided to get my bridesmaids dresses through them as well. Liz was perfect, so understanding of my need to get the right color down.

Then.....Liz left.

My wedding dress was ordered in the wrong size. They never told me that they only do alterations appointments Mon-Friday until 6pm. One of my bridesmaids had the complete wrong dress ordered. Another had the wrong size ordered. It even took me 45 minutes just to call and make a payment over the phone. I was thoroughly unimpressed with the customer service, and the communication after my initial visit.

Loved the dress, just wish Liz had stayed!

Profile Picture User5519764, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Veils

You can get all your wedding attire bought and altered for your whole wedding party at Perfect Weddings! The staff is so welcoming and fun to work with. They will make sure you are completely satisfied. It was so easy working with them and we were so pleased with our dresses and tuxes! It is affordable and everything is in great condition since the consultants handle everything. I would recommend Perfect Weddings to anyone!

Profile Picture Moriah, 7/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff at Perfect Weddings are simply amazing. Initially we were only going there because they had a bridesmaids dress in my MOH size, but we had already been to another company and had planned on ordering from that company. By the time we walked out from trying on the dress, I had already decided that not only were we going to purchase the bridesmaids dresses from Perfect Weddings, but that I was going back to try on dresses and purchase my dress there! Liz was incredible and patient with my 11 bridesmaids (and the 11th one was added 3 months before the wedding!) and made all of them feel comfortable. After the dresses came in, working with Ellen was amazing. She was very to the point about the alterations the dresses needed, but did so in such a friendly, warm way. They were flexible with my schedule and always so nice whenever I went in. Customer service is top of the line at Perfect Weddings and I would definitely recommend them to any future bride! You won't regret the short drive for a great experience!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/12/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I am from Columbus and went to Perfect Weddings to just get an idea of what I might want in a dress. I figured there was no way I would find "the dress" in a little shop in Lancaster. Ha, was I ever wrong! I found the perfect dress. The staff was amazing! The lady that was helping me listened to the things I liked and didn't like about the dresses I was trying on and she pulled a dress for me. When she pulled it, I immediately told her I saw it on the rack and wasn't a fan. She asked me to try it anyway because it had X, Y and Z that I have liked so far from the other dresses. I agreed to put in on, but honestly was only doing it to be nice. Boy was I wrong! I had to quickly admit she knew what she was doing because it made my sister and mom cry! I would have never tried it on without her encouragement! Listen to the professionals and they will surprise you! I do want to explain I have what I would call a "hard to fit figure." I wear a 34g bra, so I have a large chest but a petite figure. The dress they helped me find worked wonderfully and the alteration department was able to make it fit me like a glove!

Profile Picture User5268852, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I got my wedding dress at Perfect Weddings and it was such a perfect experience. I bought the dress prior, then by surprise had to put my wedding on hold to have my beautiful little princess. They let me take my dress home and boxed it up nicely for me so that I could bring it back when I was ready to get married. I was devastated when I tried the dress on two years later and it didn't fit. But they were able to let it out a little in the hips and the dress looked stunning on my wedding day. They made what could have been a horrible catastrophe, into a confidence-boosting, wonderful experience. I have never felt more beautiful then on the day I was married. The ladies there were awesome at what they do and I could not have had a better experience. Thank you guys so much!!

Profile Picture Shara, 5/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful time shopping with these ladies! They were very helpful and wonderful to work with! I loved that every time I came in they knew my name and everything about my wedding! I would recommend this store and these ladies to everyone!

Profile Picture Paige, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I had the very BEST experience a bride could have!! The staff, the selection everything was AWESOME!!!!!

Profile Picture Candie, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Invitations, Jewelry
1.3

This was my least favorite vendor that I used for my wedding. My initial consultant was absolutely wonderful. I wouldn't have bought my dress there if she hadn't gone above and beyond; however, the rest of the experience goes down from there. My alterations were messed up 3 times and I literally had my last fitting the week of the wedding. I also made the mistake of getting the tuxes and bridesmaids dresses there which the measurements were incorrect as well. Most of the people who work there are kind, but the owner is atrocious. She had the nerve to tell me that the reason the dress didn't fit was because I had gained weight. Even if that had been true, you don't say that to anyone let alone a bride two weeks before her wedding. She even overcharged my family and blamed the incorrect measurements on one of the consultants (who had been nothing but helpful). Thank goodness my dress turned out beautifully at the last minute. The business would run much better if the owner would leave. I would not go back there if someone paid me to.

Profile Picture User3720298, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had gone to a chain store to try on a few wedding dresses and didn't have the best experience there. When we went to Perfect Weddings the experience was completely different. They were so nice in helping me find several dresses to try on including one that I hadn't even thought of trying on which turned out to be my wedding dress. Dani was our consultant and she was WONDERFUL through the whole process. I felt like they were truly part of our wedding day happiness. When we went to pick up my dress the week of the wedding everyone in the store was so sweet. They kept walking by and talking about how beautiful the dress was, how I would be a beautiful bride and congratulations. After putting the dress in the car the two women that had helped us gave my mom and I both a hug and told us to send pictures. I couldn't ask for a better experience! I highly recommend them for several reasons: 1) They will help find your dream dress (even if it wasn't what you had pictured in your head) to make you look stunning on your wedding day. 2) they will treat you with respect, and with the love of a family member. 3) They were so easy to work with, and the prices were right in line with some of the big chain stores but with MUCH better quality and detail work.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/1/11, 5 Reviews
4.2

Overall I have been fairly pleased with Perfect Weddings. I purchased my bridal gown there and also decided to purchase my bridesmaids dresses there after falling in love with an Alfred Angelo style. I will say, they are all about sales. While attentive and professional, our consultant brought jewelry, shoes, handbags, etc. to us, insisting we needed them. I had brought my mother, who finally told the women to stop bringing things. It was just too much.

However, I received my dress in perfect condition, the alterations were impeccable, and the store was very flexible about our pickup time. I would recommend this store, but be ready to say no to all the extra items they will try to sell you!

Profile Picture Becca, 8/27/11, 5 Reviews
4.7

I went to 3 other bridal attire shops before finding Perfect Weddings, and Perfect Weddings was by far the best. The people who work there aren't snobby like some of the other wedding consultants I worked with at other shops. They make you feel welcome and really help you find what you are looking for- but at the same time they let you look through the dresses yourself as well. It is a nice balance. Their gowns are reasonably priced too.

I found the absolute perfect wedding dress there, but the only thing I didn't like was that it was strapless. Their alterations department did an amazing job making straps for the dress! They used the beaded scarf that came with the dress to make the straps and when it was all said and done, they looked like they were made to be on that dress. I couldn't even imagine what the dress had looked like strapless.

Overall, I am really happy with Perfect Weddings and would recommend them to any bride.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/30/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The experience I had at Perfect Weddings was great. The selection, service and overall experience was first rate. I have recommended Perfect Weddings to my friends who are getting married and they are all glad I did. My wedding dress was the prettiest dress I've ever seen and the price was not overly expensive. Thank you to everyone at Perfect Weddings for making my wedding day just...Perfect!

Profile Picture Rosemary, 5/6/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Loved, loved, loved my wedding gown. Not only did it make me feel like the princess bride I wanted to be but also the attention I got from the consultants also made me feel so good about choosing the dress. They were courteous, professional and had an awesome special going on when I purchased the dress (Black Friday Sale). They did a great job on the alterations and the final pressing before the big day!

Profile Picture Kristen, 2/19/11, 5 Reviews
3.7

I, like many of the brides that have written reviews, have mixed feelings about Perfect Weddings. I just happened to find this shop driving around in Lancaster. I stopped in and they were kind enough to help me out for an hour without having an appointment. I went in two other times before finally deciding on my perfect dress! The ladies there were o.k. - they weren't real proactive about finding me what I wanted. I did most of the searching. I actually found my dress by looking through the HUGE variety of bridesmaid dresses up in the front of the store. Ultimately, I was THRILLED with my dress and it looked so great on me. But even when I was getting it altered there, I was the one pointing out what seemed to need altering. So they were responsive to what I asked them to do, but I wish they would have been more "active" in the whole process. But they fact that their bridesmaid dresses come in white or ivory made the sale for me (I really wanted a very similar dress at David's Briday, but their bridesmaid dresses don't come in white or ivory).

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/10/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Perfect Weddings treated me very kindly and professionally. They were very good at choosing styles I liked. My dress was within my budget and arrived on time. I chose to have alterations done closer to where I live and work. They agreed to pack my dress in a box since I was moving overseas and also having a destination wedding. I could have done this myself as they could have told me via phone what to do, since this was very simple. I am overall very satisfied with their service.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/14/10, 5 Reviews
4.2

Loved my dress and the service! Ellie took care of all my needs and helped pick out the perfect dress. I would definitely recommend her to anyone :) They were also able to get my dress here sooner than expected when we had to move the wedding up.

Profile Picture Nykki, 7/25/10, 5 Reviews
4.1

I think that your experience at Perfect Weddings depends completely upon which consultant you have. I went several times and received both fantastic and somewhat mediocre service. They are very good about both letting you look through the racks and also pulling dresses that they would suggest. The good consultants really go above and beyond to make sure that you are not only finding "the dress" but that you have a great time in the process!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/10/10, 5 Reviews