Perfect Weddings Reviews

34 | Lancaster, OH

34 Reviews for Perfect Weddings

Connie · Married on 04/28/2018

My daughter Brittnay A. was shopping for a prom dress....found one that she loved and we purchased it on 3-30-18. The staff was very helpful and supportive and we greatly appreciated that!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Perfect Weddings's reply:

Hi Connie! Thank you for very nice review! We are so excited we could help your daughter find a great prom gown! We can't wait to see her prom 2018 pictures! Best Wishes on an amazing prom!!!

Kristin · Married on 09/16/2017

LOVE this place! After shopping at 2 other places I came here. I didn't have an appointment and
    they got me in right away. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. I couldn't be happier with my dress and couldn't have found it without them.

Sent on 02/18/2017

Perfect Weddings's reply:

Congratulations Kristin!! It was our pleasure to help you find an amazing gown! We understand busy schedules and try to help out all brides!! Thank you for the love!! Best Wishes!!

Haley · Married on 09/15/2017

This bridal shop was wonderful. My wedding was chaos and they worked with me and held my dress for me through my post poned wedding date. They were all extremely pleasant and flexible with me. I would highly recommend them especially since they do all alterations in house. This prevents your dress getting lost in the mail!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Perfect Weddings's reply:

Congratulations Haley!! Thank you for the wonderful review!! We are so happy we were able to make you feel comfortable! Best Wishes!!

NEELY · Married on 09/13/2017

Very friendly and very helpful! Even shipped my dress for me because I am from Alabama and had to fly back

Sent on 09/21/2017

Perfect Weddings's reply:

Hi Neely!! We hope the wedding in Alabama was amazing!! Thank you for the wonderful review!! We wish you both the best!! On and off the radio :)

Debbie · Married on 09/10/2017

This was the second time working with these wonderful ladies. Once for my daughter's wedding and now for my second wedding. Both times, I couldn't have asked for more. Both times we also looked at other shops and each time we said no that the other places were nothing like our experience with Perfect Weddings. I have recommended them over and over

Sent on 10/06/2017

Perfect Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Debbie for the kind words!! We so enjoyed helping you and your daughters each time!! We wish you and your new husband the best!! Please let us know if you need anything!!

Moriah · Married on 07/16/2016

You can get all your wedding attire bought and altered for your whole wedding party at Perfect Weddings! The staff is so welcoming and fun to work with. They will make sure you are completely satisfied. It was so easy working with them and we were so pleased with our dresses and tuxes! It is affordable and everything is in great condition since the consultants handle everything. I would recommend Perfect Weddings to anyone!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Perfect Weddings's reply:

Thank you Moriah for the kind words!! Our consultants truly love catering to our brides and making them feel special! We are so happy for you!! Congratulations from all of us here at Perfect Weddings

Mary · Married on 09/12/2015

The staff at Perfect Weddings are simply amazing. Initially we were only going there because they had a bridesmaids dress in my MOH size, but we had already been to another company and had planned on ordering from that company. By the time we walked out from trying on the dress, I had already decided that not only were we going to purchase the bridesmaids dresses from Perfect Weddings, but that I was going back to try on dresses and purchase my dress there! Liz was incredible and patient with my 11 bridesmaids (and the 11th one was added 3 months before the wedding!) and made all of them feel comfortable. After the dresses came in, working with Ellen was amazing. She was very to the point about the alterations the dresses needed, but did so in such a friendly, warm way. They were flexible with my schedule and always so nice whenever I went in. Customer service is top of the line at Perfect Weddings and I would definitely recommend them to any future bride! You won't regret the short drive for a great experience!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Perfect Weddings's reply:

Thank you Mary so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you and your party! Congratulations!

I am from Columbus and went to Perfect Weddings to just get an idea of what I might want in a dress. I figured there was no way I would find "the dress" in a little shop in Lancaster. Ha, was I ever wrong! I found the perfect dress. The staff was amazing! The lady that was helping me listened to the things I liked and didn't like about the dresses I was trying on and she pulled a dress for me. When she pulled it, I immediately told her I saw it on the rack and wasn't a fan. She asked me to try it anyway because it had X, Y and Z that I have liked so far from the other dresses. I agreed to put in on, but honestly was only doing it to be nice. Boy was I wrong! I had to quickly admit she knew what she was doing because it made my sister and mom cry! I would have never tried it on without her encouragement! Listen to the professionals and they will surprise you! I do want to explain I have what I would call a "hard to fit figure." I wear a 34g bra, so I have a large chest but a petite figure. The dress they helped me find worked wonderfully and the alteration department was able to make it fit me like a glove!

Shara · Married on 05/29/2015

I got my wedding dress at Perfect Weddings and it was such a perfect experience. I bought the dress prior, then by surprise had to put my wedding on hold to have my beautiful little princess. They let me take my dress home and boxed it up nicely for me so that I could bring it back when I was ready to get married. I was devastated when I tried the dress on two years later and it didn't fit. But they were able to let it out a little in the hips and the dress looked stunning on my wedding day. They made what could have been a horrible catastrophe, into a confidence-boosting, wonderful experience. I have never felt more beautiful then on the day I was married. The ladies there were awesome at what they do and I could not have had a better experience. Thank you guys so much!!

Paige · Married on 10/11/2014

I had a wonderful time shopping with these ladies! They were very helpful and wonderful to work with! I loved that every time I came in they knew my name and everything about my wedding! I would recommend this store and these ladies to everyone!

Candie · Married on 10/04/2014

I had the very BEST experience a bride could have!! The staff, the selection everything was AWESOME!!!!!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2011

I had gone to a chain store to try on a few wedding dresses and didn't have the best experience there. When we went to Perfect Weddings the experience was completely different. They were so nice in helping me find several dresses to try on including one that I hadn't even thought of trying on which turned out to be my wedding dress. Dani was our consultant and she was WONDERFUL through the whole process. I felt like they were truly part of our wedding day happiness. When we went to pick up my dress the week of the wedding everyone in the store was so sweet. They kept walking by and talking about how beautiful the dress was, how I would be a beautiful bride and congratulations. After putting the dress in the car the two women that had helped us gave my mom and I both a hug and told us to send pictures. I couldn't ask for a better experience! I highly recommend them for several reasons: 1) They will help find your dream dress (even if it wasn't what you had pictured in your head) to make you look stunning on your wedding day. 2) they will treat you with respect, and with the love of a family member. 3) They were so easy to work with, and the prices were right in line with some of the big chain stores but with MUCH better quality and detail work.

Rosemary · Married on 05/06/2011

The experience I had at Perfect Weddings was great. The selection, service and overall experience was first rate. I have recommended Perfect Weddings to my friends who are getting married and they are all glad I did. My wedding dress was the prettiest dress I've ever seen and the price was not overly expensive. Thank you to everyone at Perfect Weddings for making my wedding day just...Perfect!

• W

Kristen · Married on 02/19/2011

Loved, loved, loved my wedding gown. Not only did it make me feel like the princess bride I wanted to be but also the attention I got from the consultants also made me feel so good about choosing the dress. They were courteous, professional and had an awesome special going on when I purchased the dress (Black Friday Sale). They did a great job on the alterations and the final pressing before the big day!

Kristen · Married on 06/27/2009

I have heard mixed reviews about Perfect Weddings. I was very lucky to have caught them on a good day. Earlier that day I had a horrible experience at David's Bridal, and when I entered Perfect Weddings they were very kind and helpful. The woman who assisted me was very sweet and you can't beat quality of gowns at Perfect Weddings. I felt at other stores they were all the same and cheaply made. There they had several different designs to choose from and I found my dress that day in the store. I felt the price was good and the dress was very unique. My advice would go on an off day during the week to find your dress.

• Amey

Amey · Married on 05/30/2009

Fantastic vendor!

They listened to what I wanted and only showed me dresses that fit my criteria. The dress was the 4th one I tried on, and they worked with me to make sure that it was THE ONE.

Then they worked with my bridesmaids and my mother to make sure that they had the perfect dresses. It worked out beautifully and everyone was happy with the choices we made. It allowed me to have a beautiful wedding.

Amy · Married on 05/12/2007

I found my wedding dress at this little shop. One of the women working there pulled it down - I hated the way it looked on the hanger, but she convinced me to try it on and I loved it!! Everyone that worked at this retailer were very knowledgable, friendly and helpful.

Christy · event on: 10/14/2017

Carmen helped my daughter pick out her homecoming dress. She was very patient while we looked through the dresses and was right there to answer any questions we had. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful when it came to picking out shoes and accessories. They made the process easy and made my daughter happy.

Laura · Married on 07/30/2011

I went to 3 other bridal attire shops before finding Perfect Weddings, and Perfect Weddings was by far the best. The people who work there aren't snobby like some of the other wedding consultants I worked with at other shops. They make you feel welcome and really help you find what you are looking for- but at the same time they let you look through the dresses yourself as well. It is a nice balance. Their gowns are reasonably priced too.

I found the absolute perfect wedding dress there, but the only thing I didn't like was that it was strapless. Their alterations department did an amazing job making straps for the dress! They used the beaded scarf that came with the dress to make the straps and when it was all said and done, they looked like they were made to be on that dress. I couldn't even imagine what the dress had looked like strapless.

Overall, I am really happy with Perfect Weddings and would recommend them to any bride.

Jami · Married on 10/20/2007

I found the absolute perfect dress for me the first time I ever stepped foot into the store. The woman who was helping me really listened to what kind of dress I wanted, and what I didn't even want to look at. She suggested different things, was honest with all of her opinions on the dresses and shoes, and really encouraged me to get what I wanted, not what others told me to get. When it came time for the fittings, they were a little rushed because it was homecoming season, but they still took their time with me and made sure my dress fit exactly how I wanted it to. The alterations were all done by Perfect Weddings and were at a very reasonable price. I would DEFINATELY suggest this store for a bride who's looking for a unique, personal dress.

Kelsie · Married on 05/26/2018

3.5
      3.5

I came in with 6 other women without an appointment and towards the end of the day and these wonderful ladies still helped me find my perfect dress with no complaints! They listened to what I wanted and really tried to make my experience a good one.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Perfect Weddings's reply:

Hi Kelsie! Thank you so much!! We were so happy you found such an amazing gown!! We loved having you and your ladies in!! Congrats!!

Becca · Married on 08/27/2011

2.0

Overall I have been fairly pleased with Perfect Weddings. I purchased my bridal gown there and also decided to purchase my bridesmaids dresses there after falling in love with an Alfred Angelo style. I will say, they are all about sales. While attentive and professional, our consultant brought jewelry, shoes, handbags, etc. to us, insisting we needed them. I had brought my mother, who finally told the women to stop bringing things. It was just too much.

However, I received my dress in perfect condition, the alterations were impeccable, and the store was very flexible about our pickup time. I would recommend this store, but be ready to say no to all the extra items they will try to sell you!

Nykki · Married on 07/25/2010

4.2

Loved my dress and the service! Ellie took care of all my needs and helped pick out the perfect dress. I would definitely recommend her to anyone :) They were also able to get my dress here sooner than expected when we had to move the wedding up.

Emily · Married on 07/10/2010

3.0

I think that your experience at Perfect Weddings depends completely upon which consultant you have. I went several times and received both fantastic and somewhat mediocre service. They are very good about both letting you look through the racks and also pulling dresses that they would suggest. The good consultants really go above and beyond to make sure that you are not only finding "the dress" but that you have a great time in the process!

Sarah · Married on 08/14/2010

3.0

Perfect Weddings treated me very kindly and professionally. They were very good at choosing styles I liked. My dress was within my budget and arrived on time. I chose to have alterations done closer to where I live and work. They agreed to pack my dress in a box since I was moving overseas and also having a destination wedding. I could have done this myself as they could have told me via phone what to do, since this was very simple. I am overall very satisfied with their service.