The Curb Mobile Bar & Catering Reviews

17 | Meridian, ID

17 Reviews for The Curb Mobile Bar & Catering

Megan · Married on 07/20/2018

The Curb did a great job for my wedding in McCall! Staff is friendly and maintains drinking crowd well ;)

Flexible with bar packages!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Heidi · Married on 05/28/2018

We had our Wedding in Barber Park, so we were required to use The Curb, but they were great! They were very professional, timely, and kept things simple. They're very knowledgeable, not only about what they do as a bar, but they also shared great overall event planning advice that we really appreciated. They were flexible and fit their services into the type of event that we wanted. They provide a good rate when serving at Barber Park since they hold a contract with the county, which made it less expensive than we expected

Sent on 06/17/2018

Patrick · event on 12/15/2017

The Curb Mobile Bar & Catering took care of our company event. Megan and her team did a stellar job! They lined up our venue, dialed in the menu, and the food was amazing! I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Lonny · Married on 12/14/2017

We LOVE The Curb and use them for all of our corporate functions.. :)

Sent on 01/02/2018

Pamela · event on 10/11/2017

Professional, efficient. Would use them again for our bartending needs!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Jackson · Married on 09/09/2017

The Curb was absolutely amazing. They customized a bar that was perfect for our wedding. They showed up early and were entirely self-sufficient. When one of our kegs became unavailable (by no fault of their own) they were quick to find us a replacement. Thank you guys so much.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Jeff · Married on 09/02/2017

The Curb is amazing. I've gone there since they opened and I love the restaurant and bar. The catering and mobile bar is just as amazing. As the wedding night went on, they knew what we wanted even before we knew it. I had so many compliments about their service and everything was perfect. Would recommend them and use them again and again!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Dee · Married on 08/26/2017

To everyone that is looking for a great catering place . We had them cater my sons wedding . Not only was the food great our guest could not stop raving about them . Megan worked with us from the start and that is one thing I did not have to worry about . She was on top of everything . We also had them do a bar for us . Her crew was awesome . I highly recommend the Curb to any catering you need . The wedding turned out great thanks to Megan and the Curb Crew .

Sent on 09/11/2017

Lindsey · Married on 05/29/2016

The Curb Mobile Bar is the only approved bar vendor for Barber Park Event Center. That made it easy for us to choose them. That being said, they did not disappoint! They were very accommodating in helping us arrange two tiers of payments and they took care of everything on their end. The bartender, Briana, was also very friendly.

Sent on 06/15/2016

This company catered our bar services and were awesome!!! During planning the owner met with us personally and gave us several options. The bar tenders were incredibly friendly and fit in perfect!! Awesome service!!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Jasmine · Married on 08/30/2017

I've worked with them for multiple events and they're consistent, accommodating & delicious!

Sent on 09/29/2017
  • Kelcie

Kelcie · Married on 09/29/2018

We had to use The Curb as part of our contract for our venue, which initially made me a little bit nervous. However, The Curb exceeded my expectations and was easy to work with, flexible with our options, and professional and efficient at our event. I would opt to use them for another event in the future if I had the need.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Josh · Married on 11/19/2016

3.5

The curb served as the bar service at our wedding at a different venue. There was sometimes a delay in responsiveness prior to the wedding. However, on the day of the wedding, they had everything together. The bartender did a great job making sure guests were happy and taken care of.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Courtney · Married on 05/16/2015

3.8
      3.5

They did the bar services for our wedding. The bartender was friendly but there were a few discrepancies with the pricing, however the service was pretty good and our guests were happy overall.

Sent on 06/26/2015

David · Married on 06/09/2018

2.4
      2.5
      2.5
      2.0
      1.5

We had our wedding at Barber Park and did not have a choice outside of The Curb for bar service. The bartenders were pleasant and friendly but were confused about the ceremony starting time which through a pretty big wrench in the flow of the wedding as they had a last minute bar rush before. Make sure to consider the bar location if you plan a larger wedding. There was confusion two in regards to two bar locations verses two bartenders that weren't mad very clear. Since they are the only vendor for Barber Park they hike the prices very high for their services. Overall experience was okay but nothing to write home about.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Jamie Goodwin · Married on 12/20/2018

1.8
      3.0
      3.0
      1.0

Completely forgot what I had asked for, than left an hour and half early.

So when I first contacted the curb everything seemed to be going okay, got my questions answered and everything looked okay. Few days before my wedding they contacted me to confirm details. literally every detail they were confirming was wrong. Absolutely nothing we had planned or discussed before was there. So after a few emails back and forth to set them straight we got everything worked out.

Come wedding day - they are on the later side of when they were supposed to be there, maybe 10-15 minutes behind whatever... no big deal as long as you're there when it matters. But little did I know they also planned to leave an hour and half early. Breaking their contract and not being there when it mattered. Completely and utterly terrible service.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Samantha · Married on 08/27/2016

0.8
      0.5

Wow, I cannot say enough horrible things about this place. We got married at Barber park and were required to use the Curb Bar. Megan helped us set everything up. She was very hard to get ahold. We always had to leave a message and wait for her to call back days later. Or I would call and ask a question and she would respond back to our wedding planner or vice versa so no one was on the same page. They are very over priced and not worth any of it. We told her several times we wanted an open bar without top shelf liquor and she kept trying to make that available probably to get more money from us. The day of they were very unprofessional and rude to our guests. They ran out of Red wine after we told them we were wine drinkers. And to top it off they argued with our wedding planner, DJ, my parents and sisters during the event in front of our guests. I would not recommend using them and if they are the only bar option at the venue pick a new venue.

Sent on 08/29/2016