Destiny's Bride

Paradise Valley, AZ View map

From the moment you say “YES!” to the moment you say “I DO!”, Destiny’s Bride is here for YOU!

Our independently owned and operated boutique has been entrusted with making stylish brides’ dreams come true for nearly 25 years and is honored to be the only salon in Arizona consistently ranked in the top bridal salons in the country!

Offering a vast array of world-renowned designer gowns from the timeless designs of Pronovias to the opulent trend-setting Haute Couture House of Galia Lahav, we are style, price, size and love inclusive.

We strive to create a warm, friendly, open-minded atmosphere for selecting the most important dress you will ever wear and believe in having fun while doing so. Our personable designer-trained stylists are dedicated to helping you select and/or create the gown that is uniquely YOU from our large, yet carefully curated assortment of gowns, many of which are exclusive to us in the state of Arizona and our seasoned couture seamstresses are happy to offer customization options and will ensure your dream gown fits you perfectly for your special day.

At Destiny’s Bride, we celebrate love and we celebrate you.

We look forward to welcoming you into the Destiny’s Bride family!

Destiny's Bride is open Monday-Saturday from 10:00-6:00 p.m. We reserve two hour appointment windows in order for you to try anything and everything you wish! We are also happy to accommodate private parties after hours or on Sundays so that you may have the whole salon to yourself! Prices for private parties start at $150 and we offer 3 party packages with which to choose from. Please inquire within by emailing destinysbride@gmail.com or you may call or text us at 480.368.8868.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece
Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Lacy
    Lacy Married on 11/09/2019

Most amazing wedding dress ever!!

I was definitely a bride that had no clue what type or style of dress I was looking for, which makes searching for the perfect dress that much harder. Destiny’s Bride was my first appointment. I walked in and told the consultant how I wanted to feel more than a specific look. She told me she had the perfect dress for me! She pulled the dress she had in mind while my mom and bridesmaids looked around and pulled others. The consultant had me try on her dress first, and I was sold. She absolutely nailed the look and the feeling I wanted!! I tried on the others my crew had picked out, but after about the 6th dress, I said I just couldn’t wait to get back in the first dress! I put it back on and it was absolutely perfect! While I was blessed to find the first dress I tried on to be the one, the store has so many amazing dresses! After that, Lisa was in contact with me the entire time, and I was never once worried about anything! It was picture perfect throughout the entire day, and I felt like a princess!
  • Shelby
    Shelby H. Married on 11/09/2019

Loved them!

I would highly recommend seeing Lisa at Destiny's Bride for your wedding dress needs! She is very professional and made sure everything went smoothly. She has a great variety and selection of dresses!
    Julia T. Married on 03/01/2019

Amazing!!!

Lisa, the owner, was so caring and thoughtful!! I ordered designer Beading from out of the country (which they were so great in helping with) and they helped me customize my entire dress!! When I wanted to add extra to my train at a later time, they were there helping me along the way. I’m sad I won’t get to see Lisa anymore, but I will be back if I have a different formal event.

Destiny's Bride's reply:

Awe Julia- you just made me cry. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day! I am so thrilled to have had the opportunity. I adore you and your dad. You made my day! Thank you so much

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Claudia's Custom Jewelry Claudia's Custom Jewelry Wedding Jewelers

Destiny's is the premiere bridal boutique in Scottsdale. Their professionalism is committed to providing the highest level of care and shines above all bridal salons. There selection of gowns are unique, sophisticated, classic! A pleasant atmosphere to make your day a wonderful experience and make your dreams a reality. I highly recommend Destiny's Bride!

Colling Photography Colling Photography Wedding Photographers

For a great selection of the latest styles of wedding gowns - check out Destiny's Bride. Their knowledgeable staff will help you find that perfect dress!

Kym Ventola Photography Kym Ventola Photography Wedding Photographers

Ventola Photography loves Destiny's Bride!

7001 N. Scottsdale Rd Suite C-142 Paradise Valley, AZ, 85253

Monday-Saturday 10 am - 6 pm *By appointment only*
Location of (Destiny's Bride)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding