3902 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85018 Map · Phone number

About Danese Creations

Danese Creations is a professional tailoring shop situated in Phoenix, Arizona. The shop specializes in quality tailoring, alterations, and custom bridal wear. The shop guarantees that the orders will be ready whenever they are needed, with the assurance that each piece has been completed the right way.

Experience
Danese Creations has been designing dresses in Phoenix, Arizona, since 1971. Scylvia Danese, the owner and founder of the shop, has been doing custom designing, tailoring, alterations, and bridal wear since then. She has designed everything from wedding gowns to cotillion dresses, graduation dresses to tuxedos, and much more.

Danese Creations can custom-design or alter an existing outfit for brides, grooms, and the entire wedding party. They also do free bra fittings for women. The shop also has a huge selection of high-fashion fabrics to choose from. In addition to customizations and alterations, Danese Creations can help clean and preserve the outfit after the wedding, and occasionally hosts sample sales.

Follow Danese Creations on

danese creations

80 Reviews for Danese Creations

• Shellie

Shellie Keith Andreen · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Mother’s wedding dress made to be modern!

My daughter’s heart was set on wearing my wedding dress which was nearly 30 years old. We went to Sylvia and showed her the dress and she magically transformed it into a vintage treasure with a modern edge. It was breathtaking. She also made my MOB dress and it was exquisite as well. I can’t say enough about Sylvia!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Kelsey · Getting married on 12/12/2020

I have been going to Sylvia for years. Back in 2001 I was introduced to her through a wedding I was in. The bride chose Sylvia to make all of the bridesmaid dresses. In 2006 I graduated from XCP and with the help of Sylvia designed my "dream" dress. After prom I was asked to be featured on a Channel 3 news special to show off the beautiful work of DANESE CREATIONS. My sister was presented at the 2009 Board of Visitors debutant ball. I had so much fun designing with Sylvia that I decided this would be a perfect opportunity to collaborate with her again. My mother also had a dress designed for the event. Then, in 2013 we gave the BOV dress a "facelift" and I have worn it to several events (dress is featured in post).

I can't begin to tell you how many times I have been stopped/complimented in Sylvia dresses. The quality of her creations are exceptional and I can promise you that you will never be disappointed whether it be designing or alterations. Her staff is always friendly and very diligent. Sylvia is loyal to her costumers and always makes you feel so comfortable. No matter how busy she is, Sylvia is always willing to go the extra mile to make you feel beautiful.

Sent on 05/27/2015
  • Alaina

Alaina O'donnell · Married on 09/11/2019

True “fairy godmother” of weddings!!

We LOVE Sylvia!!! She designed my mother and my (bride) gowns and we were so happy with the final product. She also altered my wife’s gown and all FIVE of my bridesmaid’s dresses. Fiery, honest, reliable, talented but also kind and understanding - Sylvia was amazing. She made each one of us feel special and beautiful despite body types, prices, etc... she is one of a kind!! And we would recommend her without a hint of reservation!!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Danese Creations FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Jewelry
    Sample Gowns
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 3902 E Indian School Rd Phoenix, AZ, 85018 See on map
    Mon. to Fri 8-6 Sat. 8-3 closed Sun. For Holiday Hours Please Call 602-955-1313
    Location of (Danese Creations)