Danese Creations Reviews

80 | Phoenix, AZ

80 Reviews for Danese Creations

• Shellie

Shellie Keith Andreen · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Mother’s wedding dress made to be modern!

My daughter’s heart was set on wearing my wedding dress which was nearly 30 years old. We went to Sylvia and showed her the dress and she magically transformed it into a vintage treasure with a modern edge. It was breathtaking. She also made my MOB dress and it was exquisite as well. I can’t say enough about Sylvia!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Kelsey · Getting married on 12/12/2020

I have been going to Sylvia for years. Back in 2001 I was introduced to her through a wedding I was in. The bride chose Sylvia to make all of the bridesmaid dresses. In 2006 I graduated from XCP and with the help of Sylvia designed my "dream" dress. After prom I was asked to be featured on a Channel 3 news special to show off the beautiful work of DANESE CREATIONS. My sister was presented at the 2009 Board of Visitors debutant ball. I had so much fun designing with Sylvia that I decided this would be a perfect opportunity to collaborate with her again. My mother also had a dress designed for the event. Then, in 2013 we gave the BOV dress a "facelift" and I have worn it to several events (dress is featured in post).

I can't begin to tell you how many times I have been stopped/complimented in Sylvia dresses. The quality of her creations are exceptional and I can promise you that you will never be disappointed whether it be designing or alterations. Her staff is always friendly and very diligent. Sylvia is loyal to her costumers and always makes you feel so comfortable. No matter how busy she is, Sylvia is always willing to go the extra mile to make you feel beautiful.

Sent on 05/27/2015
  • Alaina

Alaina O'donnell · Married on 09/11/2019

True “fairy godmother” of weddings!!

We LOVE Sylvia!!! She designed my mother and my (bride) gowns and we were so happy with the final product. She also altered my wife’s gown and all FIVE of my bridesmaid’s dresses. Fiery, honest, reliable, talented but also kind and understanding - Sylvia was amazing. She made each one of us feel special and beautiful despite body types, prices, etc... she is one of a kind!! And we would recommend her without a hint of reservation!!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia Sasek · Married on 10/28/2018

October wedding

These ladies are amazing. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Kathryn · Married on 10/13/2018

Last minute wedding dress alteration

One week before my wedding I asked Danese to squeeze me in and add sleeves to my spaghetti strap wedding dress. She was responsive and flexible, her alteration made my dress perfect for the big day.

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/15/2018

Danese Creations did a wonderful job of altering my wedding gown so that is was perfect and comfortable on my big day!

Kristin · Married on 09/15/2018

Scylvia recently did the alternations to my wedding dress. I knew about her business because I drove by it every day when I went to high school years ago. After going to another place to get an estimate, I came to Danese Creations for a second estimate and I am SO thankful I did. While Danese was not cheaper than the first place, she was extremely thorough and I realized the other place as going to cut a lot of corners. I wanted my wedding dress to be perfect for my day, and Scylvia did just that. The fitting appointments were quick and the work product was excellent. I picked up my dress the day before my wedding and I was almost in tears seeing it hanging there waiting for me. She currently has my dress now and is cleaning it and preserving it for me. I would recommend Scylvia again and again.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Eileen · Married on 07/28/2018

I’ve worked with Danese on a number of occasions and have always been delighted. Scylvia has created gowns from scratch for me as well as performed amazing reconstruction of off the rack items. From simple alterations, to reconstruction to gowns designed just for me, The attention to detail is fabulous. The shop is responsive and timely. They can turn things around quickly, but it’s always best to allow enough time for perfection! I will be back!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Joanne · Married on 06/24/2018

The staff and the owner, Sylvia, at Danese Creations were amazing. They are a very talented group who exceeded my expectations of creating custom dresses that were tailored beautifully and fit me perfectly. Sylvia also fit me with the perfect undergarment.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Takami · Married on 04/20/2018

My dress fit me perfectly! I had an older dress altered, and I received so many compliments!

Kristie · Married on 04/06/2018

She did an amazing job on my wedding dress! I loved it

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Soon2BShaw

Jes · Married on 04/05/2018

I added a corset back to my dress and had the sleeves removed. The dress looked completely AMAZING! Everyone assumed I bought it that way. Came here in with a short timeframe for work to be completed and everything was done in time. Would highly recommend this place!

Bri · Married on 03/03/2018

Sylvia came highly recommend to me by one of my bridesmaids that has been using her for years when I was trying to find someone to alter my off the rack, clearance wedding dress and also a traditional Chinese cheong sam. Both dresses were altered and cared for very well! Sylvia was fun to chat with and also had good advice for pre-wedding prep, like don't eat too much carne asada the night before or you'll retain water haha.

I was so glad I went with Sylvia and my dresses fit wonderfully.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Jennifer · Married on 02/23/2018

She was awesome and quick I had a very short time to get my dress altered and she understood that. She's very nice and her work was amazing. My dress fit perfectly! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Kara · Married on 09/23/2017

Anonymous Yet Grateful Customer

Danese Creations provided me with the dress of my dreams. She was professional, timely and a pleasure to have worked with. I would highly recommend their services to my closest friends, family and anyone looking for their perfect dress!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Danese altered my dress even though I contacted her at the very last minute. She is professional and knows style- she made me look so much better than I would have otherwise.

Sent on 05/24/2015

Crystal · Married on 11/04/2016

I was very shocked to hear the turn around time Danese Creations had for alterations. They only needed a week for alterations. I was very pleased to hear that, you normally get a 3-4 week turnaround time with other stores. They were very professional and did an amazing job on my bridesmaid dress. It's because of that first impression and being able to delivery what was said, is why I went back the second time for my second bridesmaid dress and will be back a third for my third dress.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/28/2016

Scylvia was amazing to work with. She saw the vision I had with my wedding dress and she helped me achieve it. She even gave me tips on things to do the week of the wedding. She is very thorough and made sure everything was absolutely perfect. I will go back to see her for any other alternation needs I may have.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Kimberly · Married on 10/15/2016

I had my dress hemmed and the bustle done for my wedding. Sylvia was great to work with. She got me in right away and was able to move my later appointments when I had a conflict. I also found my veil at her shop. I would highly recommend her for any alterations. I'm planning to take another of my dresses to her to be altered.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/01/2016

I loved loved loved my dress!!

They did an amazing job on my custom wedding dress!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

She was extremely helpful & created the dress exactly how I had imagined for my senior prom. She did so in a timely and professional manner and the results were perfect. Everyone has been asking me where I found my dress and if they could borrow or rent it from me. NO WAY! But I think that goes to show what an amazing job Danese Creations did on my prom dress. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Jamalee · Married on 06/20/2016

Go for it! Sylvia is the best!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Charmaine · Married on 06/04/2016

I went to Danese Creations looking for a seamstress to create my wedding dress. I met with the owner, Sylvia and showed her a picture of the dress I wanted. She interviewed me, took measurements and she drew out what I wanted. The dress was everything I wanted and I loved it. It was an exact match to the dress I had originally showed her a picture of. The dress fit my body type perfectly. She also made me a custom veil and I purchased a rhinestone barrette from Danese Creations to place in the back part of my hair. I was custom fit with a bra (which is the most comfortable bra I have ever owned). I would highly recommend Danese Creations if you are looking for a custom made wedding dress (or any custom made dress apparel). Danese Creations produces the highest quality work imaginable. Sylvia works with you every step of the way to create exactly what you are looking for. Please take a look at her webpage and you will see very beautiful creations. I have posted pictures of the wedding dress she created for me. I was highly, highly satisfied with Danese Creations and I highly recommend the shop.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Scylvia was wonderful, she had to re-bead and cut the corset on my dress and the final product was amazing!! I went from a corset-gown about two sizes to big to a perfect fit, I was beyond happy with the service and quality of work! Definitely recommend Scylvia to all brides!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Rayka · Married on 04/03/2016

We first found out about Danese Creations from our Orthodontics doctor. When she found out that my daughter needed some alterations on her wedding dress, she told us that her friend who is a very accomplished seamstress herself, takes her hardest projects to Danese Creations.

Danese creations did an amazing job on my daughter's dress. My daughter is in medical school and lives in Minnesota but the wedding was taking place in Phoenix. The owner of Danese creations was very understanding and flexible with my daughter's needs. Since my daughter's size kept changing in between her visits to Phoenix, the owner of Danese Creations told her not to worry and come in at 8 AM on the day before her wedding and she worked on my daughter's dress until 8:30 PM at night until it was perfect. We couldn't be happier with her work and are so thankful to her for her kindness and the flexibility she has shown us. She is a true artist at her craft and a very kind person on top of it.

Rayka M.