Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Map · Phone number

fashion 0057 2672561035 o
mg4451
marjorie
Linda Wagner Makeup Artist
slic marsala styled shoot at fourseasons jenn s fa
img8433
img8434
img8436
img8438
fashion 0057 2672561035 o
mg4451

33 Reviews for Linda Wagner Makeup Artist

Caroline · Married on 09/30/2017

Linda did the makeup for my wedding a few days ago and she was amazing! I booked her immediately after our first phone call. I liked that she felt strongly about making me the most beautiful version of myself while still looking natural. My biggest fear was to not look like myself on my wedding day and Linda just made me look like a prettier version of myself. Linda did the make-up for all the moms and sisters and was a total hit. Everyone (including me) felt so beautiful and was so happy with how they looked. Linda even recommended some products that we can use for every day, which was so kind. You will not regret working with Linda.

Linda did such an amazing job for my wedding, and she was so fun to be around! She did my makeup, my 4 bridesmaids, 1 reader, and my mom and mother-in-law. Everyone was SO happy with the final results. She saved the day with an eyelash fix right before my first look, and she made sure that everything was running smoothly the day-of, everything stayed on schedule! She answered my questions after the wedding and let me know exactly which products she used, so I was able to purchase them myself! I love how my makeup turned out, she did a great job listening to my input. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Linda is hands down the best makeup artist you can find. Not only is she a true artist, she truly cares about you and wants to make you look as naturally beautiful as possible on your wedding day. I asked my photographer who does the best makeup she has seen and she referred me to Linda. Linda went above and beyond for me, my bridesmaids and my mom. So many of our guests complimented me on how great the makeup was for all of us. Linda even stayed to touch up makeup once we were outside and started taking photos. And the photos we have seen so far are incredible. Thank you Linda!!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Linda Wagner Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 295.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 35

• Katrina Wallace Photographers
    Katrina Wallace Photographers Wedding Photographers

Linda is AMAAAAAZING ... over the past 10+ years we've worked with Linda on photo shoots for magazines and on weddings and she always does such an fabulous job. Our clients are always thrilled with how Linda makes them look the best possible version of themselves. She is not heavy handed on the makeup to the extent where they don't look themselves anymore. Linda always brings out the natural beauty in every bride she works on. On top of that she's just an easy going person and so wonderful to work with. We can't recommend her highly enough!

• The Grateful Head
    The Grateful Head Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amazing makeup artist . If you want to look like a supermodel on your special day go with Linda!

• Sedona Bride Photographers
    Sedona Bride Photographers Wedding Photographers

Linda is one of the most talented makeup artists we know. Our clients are always over the moon happy with how Linda brings out their natural beauty. We've worked with her on weddings and photo shoots for covers of magazines. She's definitely known in the wedding industry as one of the best. You'll be so happy having worked with her for your wedding!

• Scottsdale, AZ 85260 See on map