Le Beige Beauty

Scottsdale, AZ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Le Beige Beauty is a team of 20 highly trained professional makeup artists and hairstylists based in N Scottsdale, AZ and travelling.

We specialise in Natural and Soft Glam Bridal Beauty. We do traditional makeup application but our favourite is, of course, airbrush as it delivers flawless and the most long lasting effect which is amazing in Arizona heat.

We work with the best products from luxurious, high end and professional brands. So you can feel like Kim Kardashian when sitting in a chair getting your glam done by us!

Book us today and get Le Beige Beauty luxurious experience.

We can’t wait to meet you!!

• Allison
    Allison M. Getting married on 10/04/2024

Amazing!

Nataliya was so incredibly amazing! The Riding Tandem Team had the pleasure of meeting Nataliya last week to learn a little more about her business and what a gal! She decorated her studio, planned games for us, and gifted us some sweet gift bags. We learned a little more about Nataliya and what she offers, I would definitely recommend her to anyone interested.
  • Sophie
    Sophie F. Getting married on 06/04/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nataliya is the sweetest!!

I am an intern with Riding Tandem and we were able to go hang out with Nataliya for a day to see what she does and how she grew her business. From the beginning, she was the kindest human and made us feel so welcome! She shared with us how she got to where she is today and what it is like being a bridal HAMU artist. It was so fun to see all of the products that she uses and the different styles that brides take on.
    Chelsea C. Married on 07/30/2022

Absolutely AMAZING experience!

Seriously had the best experience with the Le Beige Artist! She went above and beyond my expectations for my Bridal Trial. I cannot wait to have them be part of my wedding day. I cannot recommend them enough!!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

4203 N Brown Ave. Suite F Scottsdale, AZ, 85251
Location of (Le Beige Beauty)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding